Little Star

2012 Sep 17, 07:35:19 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 04, 19:03:52 by StarSong
-=-=-=-=-=-=-StarSong-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Full Name: Star Melody Song
Preference: Song or StarSong
DOB: January 1, 2001
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Singing and Music in General
Appearence: StarSong is a small filly with sidebangs in a light/aqua blue color. Her body is pink and her tail is also blue.
Personality: Uplifting spirit, happy, sing-songy, Funny, sometimes very hyper. All her friends love for her to be around because she is silly and cheers people up.
Story: StarSong is the daughter of CFluff and Steel. Neither of them have a musical talent. StarSong was a very small babay and was expected to have to stay in the hospital for atleast a week. She went home right away to her come in ponyville. She would be living in CloudsDale but her father is a unicorn. Her big brother HoofBeats was one of her only friends until she started to sing. After getting her cutiemark she began to sing with HoofBeats because his talent is drumming. After a while when she got really good at singing she began to prepare for Equestria's Got Talent in January. (Happening IRL for AGT!)
Pets: A cat named Cupcake, an owl named Strength, a dog named Daphne and a lizard named Lester.
-------Images-------

Most recent
Spoiler: By Shy-Blood • show

Spoiler: Tux by Jenzy • show

Spoiler: Anthro By Ethereal Nebula • show

Spoiler: By Tiger • show

Spoiler: by I like lobsters • show

Spoiler: By Firefly • show

Spoiler: By IttyBit • show

Spoiler: By Cutiebone • show

Spoiler: By Sugarcup • show

Gracie Sky

Star Melody Believe Courage Song  :I

Once you pass a certain number of names brimming with idealism, it starts sounding...

... Sue-ish. Fictional.

It doesn't help she was born on New Years Day, either.
You might need to tone down the names, at the very least. If you made it just Starsong, like she prefers, that would be great.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Little Star

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Sep 22, 20:14:03
Star Melody Believe Courage Song  :I

Once you pass a certain number of names brimming with idealism, it starts sounding...

... Sue-ish. Fictional.

It doesn't help she was born on New Years Day, either.
You might need to tone down the names, at the very least. If you made it just Starsong, like she prefers, that would be great.
Fact: I was born on New Years Day myself.
I will take down one name :P

CupQuake

Starsong is actually a purple pegasus from Generation 3-3.5 and that's not all about her. She is just like this starsong but is a young mare.

Little Star

Quote from: CupQuake on 2012 Oct 01, 17:34:44
Starsong is actually a purple pegasus from Generation 3-3.5 and that's not all about her. She is just like this starsong but is a young mare.
Why is everyone telling me this ?!?!?!?!? I didnt even know okay!!! I didnt even know!! I just randomly thought of the name JEEEZZ. (Sorry for lashing out.)

Lary

Luckily I never have to deal with such problems. :3
Nobody's ever heard of a horse name Lary. ;)

On-Topic: StarSong sounds cute enough. I have no comment on the other two.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: StarSong on 2012 Oct 03, 07:00:59
Quote from: CupQuake on 2012 Oct 01, 17:34:44
Why is everyone telling me this ?!?!?!?!? I didnt even know okay!!! I didnt even know!! I just randomly thought of the name JEEEZZ. (Sorry for lashing out.)

We aren't nagging you, we were just informing you. ^-^

On-topicness: Starsong seems like a cute, simple OC.  ^-^ Nothing wrong with that.

Go Up