Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

I finished re-watching Elfen Lied today. However, I also found out that the manga and anime are pretty much unbelievably different from each other.

Meaning that I'll pretty much have to read the entire Elfen Lied manga, which, kind of goes without saying, is not what I wanted to do.  :l

*sighs*

Oh well. At least I can go back to my original plan of watching Monster now...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

This.

I'm sorry, I thought I clicked Pokemon music, not Final Fantasy lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

ahdhacjduxba!? *drooling sounds*

I want it, no I need it, ok I don't but I really want it!

Pipkin

I completed my new years art resolution tonight without even realizing it!

Invultrois

Class cancelled for the whole week. Yay.  lol

Chrisgotjar

Went out with some people from the amatuer/community theatre group. It was steak night where we ate today, £6,87 for a steak and drink ain't bad.

I had an apple crumble afterwards too and now my stomach hurts :c
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Greyscaleisme

My best best best best best friend ever came back! I'm so happy! Even though he doesn't like hugs, if I were able I would hug him so much!  :D :) :] 0:)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Pipkin

My art finally made it on EQD!

The irony was it was my submission for NATG 2014 which was supposed to be for practice....in fact I didnt want to submit it in 2 places on EQD and then did at the last minute X3

Midnight Breeze

Great news: I got the notice for my final processing with the USPS. It's official now - I'm hired!

Bad news: I have to drive all the way back to Fort Worth today and stay at a hotel just to sign on the dotted line tomorrow morning at 8AM. Then wait until the 15th before actually beginning employment. Ugh...

Ramisha

Wow O: awesome!! Good job!

Pipkin

2014 Dec 04, 11:09:20 #5310 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 04, 20:59:07 by LaptopBrony
I just took the first step towards going back to school!  I'm kind of nervous as it's a major decision in my life but at this point anything is better than what I have now....

Also, made it onto EQD's drawfriend again!  That's twice this week!

Invultrois

Bought some t-shirts from Redbubble a month ago, and it arrived today. :D
Best 60 bucks i've ever spent.  :P

Itty Bit

I've been trying to get in the habit of celebrating small victories, cause they deserve to be pointed out. It also helps me feel better to notice when I do something good, even if it is something small.
Like gas prices! In the past month and a half or so, it's dropped a whole dollar. That's awesome! ^-^

Howitzer

My gym class took a trip to a rock climbing facility for our rock climbing unit. It was definitely both what I dreamed, and what I did not expect.

Spoiler: show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

Hilarious.

This happened in my town after someone confused the digits on the gas prices. Should be 2.999 a gallon. The station lost thousands.

Not sure why there is always a 3rd decimal place on gas prices, I'm pretty sure it just gets rounded up anyway...

Greyscaleisme

Went pheasant hunting with my dad and uncle today. Got a new knife and rope as contest prizes. And I've been up for 18+ hours, and I'm seeing things. So basically, I'm like super tired, and happy simultaneously. yay~
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Invultrois

Found out one of my classmates speaks German!
Now i can have an entire conversation with him without anyone understanding it. lol

LostSanity

I started watching Naoki Urasawa's Monster this week. I've only seen 4 episodes so far, but, it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING so far!!

I can't wait to see how this series turns out!!

O:
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up