dawn of a (new lunar republic) getting up and running!

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Aug 03, 01:30:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

I don't usually compete against ponies in video games. There was only one game, I can't remember what it's called, but I pwned my bro in it. B)

Rylo Revally

I am always on halo reach and also I forge maps alo, so i could build a lunar castle or something

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Sep 07, 16:46:49
I am always on halo reach and also I forge maps alo, so i could build a lunar castle or something
very cool

Princess_Luna

i only have a wii  :c
well if you dont count the 3ds  :3
Rub some bacon on it.

Morgan Sententia

I wouldn't mind a competition on SSBB, that am very good at.

Jade Mask 114

I don't have my PS3 anymore  :c but I have onlive, if any what to gift me Assassin Creed and if my Laptop. if my laptop can play it.

Thank you Cutiebone and Jenzy
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4384.0 my O.C. Page

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Stitchin Time

Skyler: *Bombs the changelings* Had to be done.

Morgan Sententia

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 09, 16:17:50
I don't want to fuel the fires of war but this seems like a provocation.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=3881.0
its more of keeping the forums safe. were more of good pony army willing to help out the newbies

minecraftah

2012 Sep 19, 15:14:58 #90 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 19, 19:07:35 by minecraftah
oc name: Steve Miner
race: Earth Pony
bio: Steve has the ability to punch pretty much everything into blocks, and is able to create decent weapons out of trees and rocks. Also, for some reason, if he dies he wakes up in his bed. He has no idea how, or why, but he does.
reason of being: Because rebelling is more fun then being under a tyrannical rule. Also, was offered a cake.

I can has join?
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

ShadowHeart

I don't call the shots around here but.....I think you shouldn't and don't need the part about him being immortal. If you 'die' in loe anyway, you wake up in your bed/hospital. And OCs can't die anyway if the owner allows them so there is no need for the immortal comment, it will just give your OC or coughcoughyourselfcoughcough a big ego.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

minecraftah

Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

hyper drive [HD]

like i said before this is more of a military training herd that will help the forums out. but for the rp im deciding how i will do that

Morgan Sententia

I hope to participate in the RP someday. :) And if you need any help with it you can always ask us and other rplayers for assistance.

hyper drive [HD]

yes i would need help because im affraid i wont be on here much for long :c but ill figure it all out this weekend when i dont have homework

rhyme writer

For the New Lunar Republic!!! My OC

Name: Rhyme Writer
Race:unicorn
Special Talent: Writer- he can control ink to an amazing extent, but that is not limited to just liquid ink. He can alter writings and drawings in books, organize them in a way he sees fit, or fix errors. The density can be altered as well to be used for defensive or offensive purposes.
Personality: He has an insatiable desire for knowledge and enjoys new discoveries just as much as a good book. He enjoys helping others learn new things because he often learns something as well. He does have one problem...He is a bit of a grammar-nazi. He cannot stand when there are errors in books or even a misspelled word and feels it is his duty to fix it. He does have a love for poetry and will speak in verse on occasion.

Background: he grew up in the Canterlot Library. He could always be found reading books far beyond his age level. In school he often read books rather than play outside, but he would not hesitate to help anyone is who did not understand something or had a question. This led to him tutoring a few of the other colts and fillies. One day in the library, he came across the poetry section. He had been looking for something other than reference books and books on history and spells. He began reading and was amazed at how poets turned words into art. Putting words together or in verse to make amusing ideas or beautiful pictures. He then decided to try it himself. He had always had trouble writing by levitating his quill, and soon became frustrated. He remembered reading a book about how farmers got water to fields too far from the river to carry with a bucket, by moving the water by irrigation. It was a stretch but maybe he could try skipping the use of a quill by moving the ink himself. He tried concentrating on levitating the ink itself but though he got some movement out of it, it moved as a ball and was impossible to write with. That's when he had an idea, instead of holding the ink and writing with it, he would just focus on what he wanted to do: put he poetic feelings into words on the page. From the globular globe of ink floating in the air stretched out what was almost like a river towards the page, it spread across the page forming letters and words on it in the form of Rhyme's poem. He was astounded at this sight that the flash of light that signaled the appearance of his cutie mark startled him and the sphere of ink splashed onto his head. Luckilly none of it landed on his poem. He showed his peom to the librarian who kindly, though somewhat forcefully requested that he clean the ink of his head. He obliged and flowed the ink back into it's well and levitated the stopped back onto it. Not a drop of ink was wasted that day. The librarian was so surprised by this poem that she game Rhyme his own book, telling him that if he managed to fill the book with poetry as good as this, she would place next to some of the great pony poets of all time.

I think that's everything. everything but appearance at least

Morgan Sententia

.....DUUUDDDEEEEE......SLENDER PONY....... Nicccee...ovO

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: minecraftah on 2012 Sep 19, 15:14:58
oc name: Steve Miner
race: Earth Pony
bio: Steve has the ability to punch pretty much everything into blocks, and is able to create decent weapons out of trees and rocks. Also, for some reason, if he dies he wakes up in his bed. He has no idea how, or why, but he does.
reason of being: Because rebelling is more fun then being under a tyrannical rule. Also, was offered a cake.

I can has join?
Quote from: rhyme writer on 2012 Sep 24, 18:03:04
For the New Lunar Republic!!! My OC

Name: Rhyme Writer
Race:unicorn
Special Talent: Writer- he can control ink to an amazing extent, but that is not limited to just liquid ink. He can alter writings and drawings in books, organize them in a way he sees fit, or fix errors. The density can be altered as well to be used for defensive or offensive purposes.
Personality: He has an insatiable desire for knowledge and enjoys new discoveries just as much as a good book. He enjoys helping others learn new things because he often learns something as well. He does have one problem...He is a bit of a grammar-nazi. He cannot stand when there are errors in books or even a misspelled word and feels it is his duty to fix it. He does have a love for poetry and will speak in verse on occasion.

Background: he grew up in the Canterlot Library. He could always be found reading books far beyond his age level. In school he often read books rather than play outside, but he would not hesitate to help anyone is who did not understand something or had a question. This led to him tutoring a few of the other colts and fillies. One day in the library, he came across the poetry section. He had been looking for something other than reference books and books on history and spells. He began reading and was amazed at how poets turned words into art. Putting words together or in verse to make amusing ideas or beautiful pictures. He then decided to try it himself. He had always had trouble writing by levitating his quill, and soon became frustrated. He remembered reading a book about how farmers got water to fields too far from the river to carry with a bucket, by moving the water by irrigation. It was a stretch but maybe he could try skipping the use of a quill by moving the ink himself. He tried concentrating on levitating the ink itself but though he got some movement out of it, it moved as a ball and was impossible to write with. That's when he had an idea, instead of holding the ink and writing with it, he would just focus on what he wanted to do: put he poetic feelings into words on the page. From the globular globe of ink floating in the air stretched out what was almost like a river towards the page, it spread across the page forming letters and words on it in the form of Rhyme's poem. He was astounded at this sight that the flash of light that signaled the appearance of his cutie mark startled him and the sphere of ink splashed onto his head. Luckilly none of it landed on his poem. He showed his peom to the librarian who kindly, though somewhat forcefully requested that he clean the ink of his head. He obliged and flowed the ink back into it's well and levitated the stopped back onto it. Not a drop of ink was wasted that day. The librarian was so surprised by this poem that she game Rhyme his own book, telling him that if he managed to fill the book with poetry as good as this, she would place next to some of the great pony poets of all time.

I think that's everything. everything but appearance at least
denied, no just kidding your both accepted

Go Up