Travius Trott's Minecraft server. [well, it was a pleasure being admin for this]

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Mar 19, 14:13:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travius Trott

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Oct 16, 17:23:25
When I try to get on the server keeps going like "End of Stream."

I restarted the server, and it should be running now proper again.

Also, I have gotten the feeling that this world we use is starting to get a bit, well, stretched so I started considering to reset it sometime.
Note that the old world will be easier to retrieve than on the olden server, so if the world is no good or we simply want to have the old world again it can be done on a short notice.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Ründo

reset again?  are we running out of memory on the server?
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Oct 18, 06:22:59
reset again?  are we running out of memory on the server?

It's not that, it's more like I'm just a fair bit bored with the map as of lately.
Merely that.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

Ründo

2012 Oct 18, 21:44:23 #163 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 18, 21:46:00 by Ründo
bored? but haven't you been barely on of late? how did you manage to get bored?

hmmm, if that's the case why don't you look into a multi-world plugin. that way players can work on their current builds and you can start a new map as well.  you might want to wait until 1.5 comes out though; since the witch's hut's are map generated.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Oct 18, 21:44:23

hmmm, if that's the case why don't you look into a multi-world plugin. that way players can work on their current builds and you can start a new map as well.  you might want to wait until 1.5 comes out though; since the witch's hut's are map generated.
1.4 you mean  X3

Nille171

Why do I keep getting crashed when I enter the server? o:

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Oct 18, 21:44:23

Well, that's the effect, me not being on the server, because I am rather bored with the world.

And, you know I'm no good with those odd plugins.

Quote from: Nille171 on 2012 Oct 18, 22:01:14
Why do I keep getting crashed when I enter the server? o:

Well, it seems that right now the Minecraft login-servers are down. So I have no answer.

Fuzzoland12

How do i make the pony look like me when i install the mod  :c
Great show chap!
Brohoof for all

Tiger

Quote from: Fuzzoland12 on 2012 Oct 21, 06:25:48
How do i make the pony look like me when i install the mod  :c

You need to make a skin.
Or you can ask CaptainOron to make one for you!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rikaria

Woo, 1.4.2 is out~ (Mine Little Pony also updated to 1.4.2, btw.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Tiger

Now on Minecraft 1.4.2!

LOE fanserver incompatible!

:s

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Travius Trott

2012 Oct 26, 06:54:33 #171 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 26, 06:58:28 by Travius Trott
I will update the server shortly, and with a new map, just until I get bukkit updated, and add a multi-world plugin too.

Pardon this delay of sorts.

Also, I am also very much reconsidering the race bonuses, and have come to the decision that it was likely not the best way I did it, and thus I will ask you all to tell if I should keep it, or just revert the server to almost being a vanilla one, save for the practicality of Runecraft teleporters.

Ryo_D_Disk

Personal opinion I think it would be better with just vannila, and those teleports, because if you look back at it the first rendition of this server was the best community and build wise so prehaps that state should return again but, i have lost points to speak scince i dont visit as much as i used to

Ründo

the racial abilities are fine, but I would change things to make the ores grow only redstone, iron, and coal.  to keep things balanced.  ((seriously take a look at the underwater city(in progress) that me a Daswed made, there's and chest with some 15+ stack of diamond blocks in it...was going to make a diamond tower with it.))

also, you might consider looking into something that'll give the abilities to players. maybe certain locations, or goals.  I'd have to look up what plugins are out there.

Travius Trott

2012 Oct 26, 08:57:14 #174 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 26, 09:03:42 by Travius Trott
Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Oct 26, 08:14:30
the racial abilities are fine, but I would change things to make the ores grow only redstone, iron, and coal.  to keep things balanced.  ((seriously take a look at the underwater city(in progress) that me a Daswed made, there's and chest with some 15+ stack of diamond blocks in it...was going to make a diamond tower with it.))

also, you might consider looking into something that'll give the abilities to players. maybe certain locations, or goals.  I'd have to look up what plugins are out there.

Well, the issue is that I've only noted the flight being used, and of what I understand it's too complicated the rest of the things with runecraft and commands.
I wanted this server to be light and only hold the plugins needed for keeping it safe and working.

Also, the founding of 'New Wheatshire' have started at x255 z-154

Vertigo,

Do you have to pay for mindcraft monthly or only once? Im only willing to pay once. It looks like a fun game and ive been wanting to get it but im to scared to ask.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Vertigo, on 2012 Oct 26, 22:15:04
Do you have to pay for minecraft monthly or only once? I'm only willing to pay once. It looks like a fun game and I've been wanting to get it but I'm to scared to ask.
I fixed your error with the name of the game, and it's only once ^-^ *fixes all the grammar errors also*

Vertigo,

2012 Oct 26, 22:19:02 #177 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 26, 22:22:45 by Vertigo,
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 26, 22:16:47
Quote from: Vertigo, on 2012 Oct 26, 22:15:04
Do you have to pay for minecraft monthly or only once? I'm only willing to pay once. It looks like a fun game and I've been wanting to get it but I'm to scared to ask.
I fixed your error with the name of the game, and it's only once ^-^ *fixes all the grammar errors also*

Now i have to wait for chrimas or get enoth money to buy it myself if my parents stop loseing it  >:(
found it. My gosh  o_O i have to count all that change  :c

Travius Trott

So, sadly, I must report that New-Wheatshire have been a failure, due to it becoming a site for theft more than once, so if one have their valuable stuffs dear, do not build near those cords.

Also, pray do report if anypony have been a victim of theft, over a PM to me.

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Go Up