What do you fear?

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Jul 07, 13:31:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

I actually forgot that I'm pretty afraid of water as well since I'm not a strong swimmer and haven't been swimming in years until recently since my cousin wanted me to go to the pool and going on the the river vacation that was awhile ago, I can swim underwater fine but I cannot stay above the water unless I doggy paddle which wastes way too much energy to last long, for some reason I just can't tread I'm not sure why myself if I ever fell in deep water I could probably help myself but only if a shore is nearby as I can swim underwater for about a minute or so if I had chance for a deep breath.

The vacation I went on reminded me of this fear.  :c

(The irony of this fear is water is my favorite element yet I'm afraid of deep water.)

Link

Spiders
Having no friends
Not being loved
Darkness
Friends being hurt
Not being able to be useful
Losing friends
Pyros

That's about everything...This got me all sad just typing it...  >.<
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Murky water. You can't tell how deep it is.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chishio Kunrin

I've lived in the house I'm currently living in for about.. 12 years, I think. My bedroom door has a long vertical mirror on it. One day last year, I walked into my room, and I saw a shadow on the wall next to me move toward me, so I panicked and ran to my bed. I stared at the wall like "Oh my god. Oh my god. What was that? Hello? Oh my god."

It was my reflection's shadow or something like that. :l I was actually... literally... afraid of my own shadow.

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Jul 27, 22:12:02
(The irony of this fear is water is my favorite element yet I'm afraid of deep water.)

The irony of my fear of water is not only can I swim, I love sailing...I even took lessons years ago

The Wandering Magus

my shadow, at night x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

I think someone deleted their post, which makes me sad because now it looks like I doubleposted. Now I'm afraid of the mods saying something about it. ono

The Wandering Magus

being unable to do anything but stand there and watch ponies suffer around me, especially ponies I care about.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 30, 20:50:42
being unable to do anything but stand there and watch ponies suffer around me, especially ponies I care about.
I have a disturbing nightmare where that happens... >.< >A< its horrible!!!
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Lord of Madness

when I scare people with my overly friendly personality

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 00:47:32
when I scare people with my overly friendly personality
You fear that?  :o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

I lose friends when I'm to friendly (makes no sense to me...) ;3; I want EVERYONE to be my friends...

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 01:40:34
I lose friends when I'm to friendly (makes no sense to me...) ;3; I want EVERYONE to be my friends...
Aw that's weird, and very sad. :c
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

remember everyone, you CAN be too friendly. I dont know why but it seems that some people just dont like friendly people :T

Chishio Kunrin

Yesterday, we found this big huge moth on the wall on our patio. Here's a photo with an improvised size reference:

I bet my friend would've been afraid of it. ovO He's so silly. He was afraid to leave his apartment one day because there was a huge Luna Moth right outside his door.

Lord of Madness

I think moths are adorable.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 06:37:53
I think moths are adorable.

Yesh, it is kind of cute. ^-^ But some people fear bugs for some strange reason. I'm not afraid to pick up a caterpillar, but people freak out about those too.

Link

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 06:30:20
Yesterday, we found this big huge moth on the wall on our patio. Here's a photo with an improvised size reference:

I bet my friend would've been afraid of it. ovO He's so silly. He was afraid to leave his apartment one day because there was a huge Luna Moth right outside his door.

I almost screamed in real life... >.<
[CENTER][/CENTER]

LeeChanthepandaren

Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

Chishio Kunrin

I was gonna post a picture of a mess of webs between two cars with dozens of big venomous-looking spiders in the webs. But it says "Would you rather walk through this or _______?" The second option is mildly inappropriate. :/ Having to do with a homeless man.

I don't care how gross the second option is, though. I'd rather do that than walk through and anger dozens of big venomous-looking spiders.

Go Up