Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

(It takes a pony living in an apartment to marry a queen? Talk about the fairest of them all. But WHY me?)

Has more cards to show me (when will this torment end?)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Nose et's ren mamma Cayke maykes mah baff wiff herr magick! :3

Peace Keeper

(she has magic?)

Knows I still need more to go to be able to levitate objects
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Aww goodnies

Knows I'll see you tomorrow.

HunterOfTheDark

Knows I'm wide awake, because I live in Cambodia
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

(Wow! I sure love to see the Ankor Wat temple in person[did I spelled that right?])

Secretly knows I'm married to black swiss cheese.

alexandas

Secretly is married to purple swiss cheese, now black swiss cheese.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Sep 03, 22:59:11
(Wow! I sure love to see the Ankor Wat temple in person[did I spelled that right?])

((Wow, I didn't expect anybody to know anything about Cambodia, and don't worry, you aren't the first person to misspell Angkor Wat (you missed a 'g'), and you most certainly won't be the last. And while the Wats are certainly impressive, but I've seen them a few too many times for my taste))

Secretly training with the Pervy Sage, Jiriya
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

*Lays out Fool card* Is the Fool who married Swiss Cheese... :/

Grizzly

Wook! Boo hash a new AVATAR! :D

Secretly is constructing DoomBots to hunt me down as i type.

Peace Keeper

Secretly gonna use MY army of bunnies to defend herself.

Also... doesn't know I'm married

Grizzly

O: You're married? *squee*

Secretly is keeping this forum a secret from his secret wife!

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Crissy knows already. Right now I'm trying to escape, but first I want to know how she does magic first so she can teach me.

Secretly helping me escape (unlike Azure, I kind of have more freedom of speesh)

Grizzly

Oh... bug lady... you have my sympathy.

Secretly lost his screwdriver so he can't finish the next batch of DoomBots!

Post Merge

And i heard that she steals magic from little fillies. *hides behind a pillow*

Doomato

Is the Fool who doesn't know that the Doom family DON'T use screwdrivers. >:/

Peace Keeper

She read my post and she wanted to do a post... by posting me to a wall!

Knows I need... *gulp* some cake

Go Up