Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

NomDePlume

Can tell the age of a mountain goat just by looking at it.
"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Nuserame

Is a mountain goat! On Sundays only.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Secretly wants one for Giving Winter (Christmas Equestria)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

NomDePlume

"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Nuserame

NomDePlume

Loves brussel sprouts dipped in peanut butter.

RosemaryRemedy

Likes the Pirate Cove fox from Five Nights at Freddy's.

Peace Keeper

Secretly wants a new video game for Giving Winter
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Secretly is the keeper of the underworld
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

cloudwilk

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Chromastone64

Is secretly part of the ancient order of the VHS.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Nuserame

Brussel sprouts are good, peanut butter is good, I don't see what everyones problem is!  >:O

Anyhow, Chromestone64 secretly moonlights as a potted plant. A different one each time!

Chromastone64

Secretly cut down a tree with a herring.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Nuserame

All Dutch people can do that, you just don't see them do it because its actually not very practical.

Chromestone64 secretly cut down a herring with a tree.

Peace Keeper

Secretly has an unfinished tree house

cloudwilk

Secretly resides as a tree on weekdays for 40^ a nanosecond.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Peace Keeper

NomDePlume

Secretly wishes Fluttershy was a unicorn  >.<

Go Up