Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

Didn't expect me to snuggle him as a newborn.

Grizzly

*reads the letter and sighes, writting back.*

Dear mister PeaceKeeper,
         sorry i couldn't help you. I tried, i really did! But the princess couldn't be persuaded today. I'll be sending you a lot of letters so that you won't feel so lonely.
Sincerely your favorite little filly: Blue Star.

Secretly knows that his stay on the moon will be only in the matter of days.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

Peace Keeper

To Doomato:
          Secretly is stuck a baby as punishment by the princess.

Letter to Grizzly:

Dear Blue Star:
          I actually cried of happiness to actually read a reply. I thought it would only be a one-way mail. I hope I'm not here for long. I was always raised to be a good colt and do no wrong. I should have never let myself be influenced like this. It has only been 3 days, but it felt like more than a week. I hope I can get parole to come down to Equestria. Not sure if I can say the same for Doomato.

P.S. Secretly knows I will be gone for a long time. And tell Lunar Dusk I curse him for putting a spell on Doomato for making him love me (His spell wore off when he got sent to the moon with me.)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Grizzly

(( just got an idea about an RP XD "letters to the moon" X3 ))

Dear mister PeaceKeeper
         Today i learned that... *long epic journey adventure in the back yard of her parents house*
Sincerely your favorite filly, Blue~

Secretly made a ground breaking discovery about the nights sky when on the moon!

LunarDusk

Journey in the back yard...haha I see what you did there. :]
Secretly knows that karma is going to catch up to me.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Doomato

Didn't predict that I shoved him into my shuttle.

LunarDusk

*facewalls*

Ugh, what is it with these foals...
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

To Doomato:
              Forgot... YOU NEVER BROUGHT A SHUTTLE!  >:O
You built it here (I'm surprised you can build something like that. Just hope it's withing the code of moon banishment.

Secretly is building a telescope (which is illegal on the moon)

To Grizzly:
Dear Blue:
               That is one big adventure. It makes good time when there is really nothing else to do here. I found so many stars like I've never seen before. I wonder what Luna has discovered when she was banished up here for 1000 years. In fact, I may have discovered something here, but I may have to keep studying before I can say it's true

P.S. Secretly is getting a telescope to see me on the moon... and the shuttle.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

*used all her allowance to get a telescope* Hii~ *waves at you from her room.*

Secretly knows that fillies should sleep at night and not wave at a stallion on the moon.

Peace Keeper

Secretly knows I can't see her from the moon (Because 1: Telescopes are banned on the moon and 2: My eyes are shielded, so I see kind of blurry)

LunarDusk

*sneaks behind Blue*
"......."

Knows that I can talk to him via telepathy
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

I can't really see y'all from here clearly. I want to know how everything is going on down there. Surely things are getting along well. Also, Doomato seems happy in his shuttle playground orbiting around the moon.

Secretly is looking for a way to bring me back home, but knows he will be banished with me for good if Celestia found out.

Gingineer

Secretly knows that Moon legislation regarding telescopes was passed 30 moons ago which now allow for binoculars on the moon surface.

Doomato

I've got away with a ton of treason, leaving no trace. I WON'T STOP NOAW!!!

Didn't expect me to shove Peace Keeper into the shuttle.

Peace Keeper

I want out of the shuttle. I don't want to get in more trouble already. I'll just stay on the moon. Maybe I get a chance to go home for being a good pony (Or at least parol).

Secretly has been on the moon more than once.

LunarDusk

*comes out the shuttle*
Yo.

Secretly knows I got dragged to the moon.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Secretly knows I'm completely lost with this story.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Has secretly tried to sell Chryalis on an Equestrian dating website.

Go Up