Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Is still secretly trying to set me up with Chrysalis...help...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

Secretly wants to be set up with Crissy.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Peace Keeper

Are secretly hiding somewnere near me! (I did not hid him/her)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gingineer

Peacekeeper has a box under his bed filled with other people's grocery store receipts :ajshifty:

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 08, 00:43:53 #8204 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 08, 00:58:25 by Peace Keeper
( I think I got every receipt from every person who posted on this thread with their last 4 digits of their credit and debits  ovO)
(Also, you people do buy a lot of Cheetos, Red Bull, cat food, and MLP vinyl figurine)

When home alone, secretly has only underwear, socks, and a shirt dancing and singing like this

Skip to 0:37 seconds

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Secretly listens to that song 23 hours a day!
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

Secretly knows I turn the radio to sing to the song above in the shower.

Grizzly

Secretly has an army of bunnies ready to take over Equestria so that he can truly keep peace.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Peace Keeper

To Grizzly:
Its actually Angel that wants to rule, and throwing my name in as leader. Also, just the multiplication itself is enough for them to take over.

L...Let's continue.

Secretly knows that secret.

Grizzly

secretly likes confusing little fillies :P

Peace Keeper

Let me answer it in my most favorite way

Secretly shuffles cards in a way where all the wild draw 4 cards are on her hands (hooves?  :s)

Grizzly

Whats a wild card? o.O

Is actually CELESTIA!!! O: *bows*

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 08, 01:45:32 #8214 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 08, 01:47:41 by Peace Keeper
To Grizzly:
Congratulations my fellow subject. You finally figured the puzzle.

To Yellowpikmin476:
I now crave a delicious peanut butter banana sandwich

Secretly knows the secret to becoming an alicorn.

GoldenTerrabyte

Secretly doesn't know that the secretest of secretly secret sandwiches is the Krabby Patty.
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Grizzly

Secretly throws naughty fillies in the canterlot cave :s

GoldenTerrabyte

Secretly knows that the best part of a secret is secretly telling someone your secret! Thus adding a secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly!
I'm back

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 08, 02:11:41 #8219 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 08, 02:17:57 by Peace Keeper
That is what the fillies call the time out box in school now?

Secretly is trying to send me to the moon  :'(

*EDIT: Uh oh, wrong person!

Secretly has an embarrassing snapshot of the pony above at the Grand Galloping Gala

Go Up