Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Secretly plotting to steal my egg and eat it! O: To the TWILIGATLING!
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Jul 06, 11:03:47
Secretly knows that Azure loves Chrysalis sooooooooo much!

I don't love her! She doesn't even like me!
"laughs quietly"
What was that....?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

Secretly is watching tv while being on the forum.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Nope, but I AM playing Final Fantasy.
Secretly is made of lettuce.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

What? O:
Secretly needs to use the facility.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Secretly hides whoopee cushions under others seats.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

yay! i'm finally done with cleaning my room :3

Secretly knows that i am very very very low attention spa.. oh look a butterfly! *wonders off*

Peace Keeper

Secret idol is Dory from Finding Nemo (and is watching it right now)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

Dory? Who's this Dory you speak of? Who's Nemo? I never heard of... what was i... OH HI, who are you? Are you a new fried? :)

Secretly thinks of me as weird now (its alright, i am weird :c )

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Jul 06, 15:56:12
Dory? Who's this Dory you speak of? Who's Nemo? I never heard of... what was i... OH HI, who are you? Are you a new fried? :)

Secretly likes to call me a fried chicken. Also knows that I don't mind weird people.

Grizzly

did clumsy me misspelled again? how embarrassing >.<

Secretly plots to take over the world with his army of weird creatures!

Peace Keeper

That's absurd. I wouldn't be named Peacekeeper if I wanted to take over the world?!

Secretly had lessons from Discord to cause minor chaos.

Ramisha

Well, the Templars want to take over the world and they think of themselves as peacekeepers...
Is a Templar O:

Grizzly

O:

That is true!
Peacekeeper is a templar knight!
Run!!! *runs away*

Secretly has a pet mouse called Mishka  0:)

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 06, 16:32:50 #8194 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 19:17:37 by Peace Keeper
I just wikied Templar, and I found two types: Medieval Templar and AC Templar, which I think you're referring to Assassin's Creed.
-Peacekeepers
-Crusaders
-Catholics
MIND=BLOWN!!! (I am a Templar!)

While playing monopoly, secretly steals from the bank to get more cash.

Grizzly

N-Not true! :ajshifty:

Secretly fell in love with the phrase "May the father of understanding guide us."

Peace Keeper

I actually think of understanding as a pre-step to friendship, next pre-step would be forgiveness. These are the steps for a change in heart, from good to bad, then comes the 3 steps to friendship.

Secretly farts in public and throws the blame on someone (ME!!!) >:/

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

GoldenTerrabyte

...Secretly knows what that even means.
I'm back

Grizzly

Secretly is a hipster hiding under a bridge, waiting for a princess to come by to steal her wings!

Go Up