Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Jul 28, 17:14:17
That one time of the month, other gals will understand.

Oi! A good man understands that too! :o
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

I get bronze-level health coverage for free through the ACA. Yet every month my health insurance company sends me a bill for $0.00.

What a waste of paper.

Little Star

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis.

DawnsEmbrace

I can never seem to be alone with my laptop when I really need to be.

For a while now I've been meaning to sit down and change some things in my Herd, but every time I try to sit down and DO it, something out of my hands happens to stop me.

I WILL do it today.
I WILL.
<br />

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jul 28, 16:05:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 28, 13:09:56Going viral opened the way for tons of judgmental jerks to come in, point out Geoff's and Griffon's tattoos and Griffon's septum piercing (piercing in the middle of her nose, like a bull) and start calling them horrible things just for their appearance.

*Rolls eyes* :l

Just ignore it Chishio. Stupid as it may be, it just isn't worth your time. Same goes for all the YouTube comments that tick you off and such, you get too worked up about that sometimes. X3

Now, whatever did they do with those vacuums? lol

They made the vacuums battle, but they really could've gotten themselves hurt. :I Geoff even had to jump over one and run away so it wouldn't hurt his ankle.
One person posted a comment that they were upset that the video could give kids a bad idea. True, but Rooster Teeth is more aimed at older teens and adults.

Basically, the idea was that each Roomba had a balloon taped to the back of it, and as they went around cleaning the room, there was a chance one would pop the other's balloon with.. sharp thing taped to the front. X3 Whichever one popped the other's balloon was the winner.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

2014 Jul 28, 22:17:27 #13605 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 28, 23:45:51 by Randam Saiko
Hey! I got a great idea to try Saiko's patience! Let's try to annoy him as much as possible!

To anyone who thinks this is a good idea, enjoy receiving your death wish.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Rage induced screaming • show
OMG ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS IS HONESTLY TRYING TO GET ME TO PHYSICALLY HURT HIM. I KID YOU NOT WHEN HIS LIFE GOAL IS TO LAND ME IN PRISON. HONESTLY, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS IDIOCY AND ANNOYANCE. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP NOR DETECT THE SIGNS THAT I AM DEAD SERIOUS ON BEING ON THE EDGE OF MY ANGER. I AM SERIOUSLY HAVING THOUGHTS OF JUST CUTTING HIM OUT OF MY LIFE PERMANENTLY.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 28, 22:04:31
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jul 28, 16:05:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 28, 13:09:56Going viral opened the way for tons of judgmental jerks to come in, point out Geoff's and Griffon's tattoos and Griffon's septum piercing (piercing in the middle of her nose, like a bull) and start calling them horrible things just for their appearance.

*Rolls eyes* :l

Just ignore it Chishio. Stupid as it may be, it just isn't worth your time. Same goes for all the YouTube comments that tick you off and such, you get too worked up about that sometimes. X3

Now, whatever did they do with those vacuums? lol

They made the vacuums battle, but they really could've gotten themselves hurt. :I Geoff even had to jump over one and run away so it wouldn't hurt his ankle.
One person posted a comment that they were upset that the video could give kids a bad idea. True, but Rooster Teeth is more aimed at older teens and adults.

Basically, the idea was that each Roomba had a balloon taped to the back of it, and as they went around cleaning the room, there was a chance one would pop the other's balloon with.. sharp thing taped to the front. X3 Whichever one popped the other's balloon was the winner.

Ok... I had to watch that. What a terrible idea. :P
Purr~

Naura

2014 Jul 29, 06:15:13 #13608 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 29, 14:46:24 by Naura
QuoteMidnight Breeze
QuoteNaura

This...

Go on.  :o

Ops, the picture didn't work...
Anyway, it was a picture of a snowy town, and it said:
You had one job april, One job!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 28, 18:19:37

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis.

This!

We are talking about bill time, right?  :o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

Is it sad that my broke butt has been considering entering a relationship solely for financial reasons? I've been getting jealous of the way couples who each make the same wages as me are able to afford nicer things...

I'm not a gold digger, I swear....

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that people are still accusing Ubisoft of never making a major female character in the Assassin's Creed series. "When are they gonna make an Assassin's Creed where you play as a woman instead of a man?!!"

HELLO, THERE. THEY MADE ONE ALREADY. It came out in 2012. Apparently, you can also now get it on PS Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam, as of January 2014.

Anyway, apparently, they've created a female Templar for the new game, and people are like "Finally, a major female character!" Ahe-he-HEM!!!! *Points up to the link above*

Ramisha

It's Pegasus, not Pegasi! Pegasi is plural! Pegasus is singular! "My pony is a pegasi" No he is not, that means he's two ponies at the same time!  >:O

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jul 30, 04:42:44 #13613 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 30, 05:16:05 by Chishio Kunrin
Hiccups are such trolls. >:( And sometimes, they actually hurt me. I've tried to get rid of them for a while now, and as soon as I thought "I think they're gone," I hiccuped again.

Post Merge

I ended up getting rid of the hiccups by taking a really deep inhale and then exhaling as slowly as I could. That took some patience.

Randam Saiko

I think I damaged my voice last night. I can barely change the pitch and volume of it this morning.

My OCs

The Stars

Relationship dilemas... @.@
Hooooo boy... time to go down that shaky, shaky rode once again... I wouldn't be complaining about it if there weren't complications already within the 2nd month, which seems to be my track record now. @.@
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

equestrianAce

I hate when people confuse your, you're, their, there, they're, than, then, where, were, etc. I mean, we have been taught this before, it should be common knowledge to people born in English speaking countries.  :l
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 30, 01:35:24
The fact that people are still accusing Ubisoft of never making a major female character in the Assassin's Creed series. "When are they gonna make an Assassin's Creed where you play as a woman instead of a man?!!"

HELLO, THERE. THEY MADE ONE ALREADY. It came out in 2012. Apparently, you can also now get it on PS Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam, as of January 2014.

Anyway, apparently, they've created a female Templar for the new game, and people are like "Finally, a major female character!" Ahe-he-HEM!!!! *Points up to the link above*

That's crazy! I can't believe I never heard about this until now. o:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

MrEmu

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 30, 03:50:10
It's Pegasus, not Pegasi! Pegasi is plural! Pegasus is singular! "My pony is a pegasi" No he is not, that means he's two ponies at the same time!  >:O
*Can't agree more*

Randam Saiko

My mind does some of most paranoid and unsettling things sometimes.

Such visions include:

• Seeing things in the corner of my eye

• Figures in the distance

• Something moving in the shadows

• Hearing children that don't exist

• When I feel something on my arm and it turns out to be nothing. But a crazy idea is that those random feelings are the ghosts of the insects you've killed

My OCs

Go Up