Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner

The fact that this topic has hit 777 pages. I never asked for this...

Julius

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Nov 30, 10:44:12

I love the number but it's kinda sad to see there's so many annoyances compared to smiles in my opinion. :o

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Nov 30, 08:17:36
I miss him... So much </3

5 days in total without him.... How do I do this? Ugh. Only getting to see him for about an hour every day just pains me.
Why can't I live in the city instead of the country?   :c

The worst thing is I can't sleep at night while thinking about and missing him. I miss him more than anything.  D:

Oh Luna, you're so adorable dear! :3

Relax, I know how you feel but it's just for a little while, you'll see his blushing cheeks again soon. :)
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Jenzy

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 30, 13:13:10
Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Nov 30, 10:44:12

I love the number but it's kinda sad to see there's so many annoyances compared to smiles in my opinion. :o

Yeah... It really is such a great number. But it being the pages of annoyances and problems... makes it rather unlucky.

Such is life~

5 days in total without him.... How do I do this? Ugh. Only getting to see him for about an hour every day just pains me.

The worst thing is I can't sleep at night while thinking about and missing him. I miss him more than anything.  D:

Relax, I know how you feel but it's just for a little while, you'll see his blushing cheeks again soon. :)

Yeah. Like Julius said. And at least you get to see him at least once per day.

Don't worry way too much about it. Stay strong! It just means you care a lot. Hopefully you don't have to wait a month or so. It's CRAZY! DD:

Keep in touch dear. Don't lose contact. ^-^

LostSanity

When people yell and/or have issues with me simply because I have a "controversial opinion"

Really?

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Nov 30, 18:41:30
When people yell and/or have issues with me simply because I have a "controversial opinion"

Really?

It wouldn't be controversial otherwise, right? X3
I have at least one controversial opinion/attitude, as well.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Nov 30, 22:18:33
Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Nov 30, 18:41:30

Really?

It wouldn't be controversial otherwise, right? X3
I have at least one controversial opinion/attitude, as well.

I guess but the people in question can get pretty nasty about it...

Pipkin

2013 Dec 01, 00:11:25 #11647 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 01, 00:34:52 by Pipkin
I slept from 11am to 6:30pm so it goes without saying I wont be sleeping for a few hours yet......well that's ok, I see 2 of my gaming friends on ts3, as they said they'd be on later and look, they're even playing Counter Strike, perfect i'll just jump in ts3 and play with them for a couple hours.....

nope, instead i'll sit in ts3 for over an hour and listen to them do their own thing while i'm trying to play alone, and one thing about me playing FPS games is I hate public servers because people don't know at all what they're doing......so yeah, i'm really bored and angry right now and for the 1st time in almost 3 years I was left out of a game with my friends in ts3.  Sounds like an exaggeration but it isn't.

The worst part is I had such a fun time at my staff xmas party and now i'm so mad that good mood was ruined.....I guess it's a good thing I know who are and are not true friends which is sad because i've known these people for over 3 years

Little Star

Haha yeah tomorrow hopefully x.x

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Nov 30, 16:20:17

Yeah. Like Julius said. And at least you get to see him at least once per day.

Don't worry way too much about it. Stay strong! It just means you care a lot. Hopefully you don't have to wait a month or so. It's CRAZY! DD:

Keep in touch dear. Don't lose contact. ^-^

c: Thanks Jenz! Errybody callin me dear o-o
Haha I feel Loved ^^'

Pipkin

I have a bad feeling what happened last night will escalate into my gaming career basically ending...

Also, I hate my apartments laundry machine......it takes $1.50 to wash and $1 to dry...ok, well you can't just load up on quarters until you hit $1.50, you need exactly one loonie and 2 quarters, and one loonie to do a load of laundry....so when I go to do 2 loads of laundry and I have 3 loonies and what looks like 27 quarters and I have to walk to a store to get a loonie it's kinda irritating...

Chishio Kunrin

You know what's great? Waking up and finding out that your house could've burned down.
Wait... that isn't great at all.
>:/ Seriously, though. Some of our cats have a habit of knocking a table lamp in the floor in the living room. We keep that lamp on at night, so it isn't too dark in the house. Today, I found it on the floor, missing its lampshade once again, only this time, the light bulb was touching the floor. When I picked up the lamp, I smelled something weird, like plastic that got way too hot. When I looked, I realized the light bulb had left a brown circle on the carpet.

Definitely gonna start using one of the lamps that the cats don't constantly knock over at night from now on.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

When people yell at/get angry/have issues with me when I'm trying to have fun on a forum.

*sighs*

Dark Hooves

customers who keep getting in mah way when I am trying to sweep and mop the lobby floor   >:O
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Randam Saiko

Watching old videos and just cringing non-stop from how I acted years ago.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

The fact that singing in Spanish makes me shy and I'm running out of time. :l
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Why, oh why, oh WHY did I have to be broke on cyber Monday? >A<

I desperately need a new CPU, I'm still using a now-discontinued AMD 6-Core from 2010. I could have gotten a sweet deal on an Intel if I had some cash to spare.

Curse you car insurance and your government-sanctioned age and gender discrimination.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Dec 03, 11:17:22
Why, oh why, oh WHY did I have to be broke on cyber Monday? >A<

I desperately need a new CPU, I'm still using a now-discontinued AMD 6-Core from 2010. I could have gotten a sweet deal on an Intel if I had some cash to spare.

Curse you car insurance and your government-sanctioned age and gender discrimination.

Why, oh why, oh WHY have I never heard of cyber Monday.....
Sucks because I bought over $300 of computer parts for a client over the weekend....

The holidays are already making work more stressful than usual....turkeys are starting to come in(which is why i'm home NOW instead of 3 hours ago).  I almost cried with how stressed out I was this morning.  I can't wait for tomorrow, having hams coming in(actually I recalled this just as I was typing this...) since I work a split shift(7-11/5-9)....so if it took me 3 extra hours to deal with retail space for 11 cases of turkeys how long will it take me to set up a display for a skid of hams?

Yep, I think tomorrow will be a 14 hour day, and I would be surprised if it wasn't.  So who wants to ask my company why I didn't see an increase in available labour hours for the next 2 weeks?  I think they expect me to put in an extra 10-16 hours a week for free?

Now let's see if I can sneak in a nap before I am called upon at 6:30...

Nala Valor

Not even one person telling me "happy birthday" even though they totally knew it (since I told them) for the 5th year in a row. -_- I feel lonely.

PrincessButton

It bothers me when people insult the fashion choices of others. I mean, I understand that you don't like their style and wouldn't wear something like that yourself, but if they like it, then what's the problem? What right to do have to make these people feel lousy about what they are wearing, or call their clothes ugly?

And this goes for more that just fashion choices, people are much to quick to judge others for what they look like, or their interests (such as watching a certain show that is allegedly for children). It's just bullying, whether you say it to the person's face, or passive aggressively in a place that people are bound to hear it/read it and be offended or hurt by the judgements and criticism of others.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Dec 03, 16:52:23
Not even one person telling me "happy birthday" even though they totally knew it (since I told them) for the 5th year in a row. -_- I feel lonely.

I didn't know it was your birthday  :o

Happy Birthday :)

Go Up