Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Chishio Kunrin

So, someone said that Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was their first computer game.
Yes, I'm serious, they said "computer game".
Someone else replied that the person must have played it on an emulator because Wind Waker came out on GameCube and was never on PC.

Two people, neither one of them being the original poster, instantly jumped in and bashed that person, saying that "computer game" means any electronic game.
:l ... Seriously?
Do neither of them realize that, when someone says "computer game", most people are going to think "video game for PC"?
Seriously, who in the world applies the connotation of "every single type of video game on earth" to the words "computer game", rather than the connotation "video game solely for PC"??
That's like saying "handheld game" and expecting people to instantly think of a video game for PC, otherwise known as... *GASP* a computer game!

I wouldn't be annoyed if they had replied to that person something like "By 'computer game', he means any electronic game." But no, they had to bash the person and tell them to "EDUCATE YOURSELF LOL"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Oct 09, 13:21:59
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 11:05:48
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 08:12:50
how LoE fourms is blocked at my school so i cant go on at lunch anymore DD:
How would you even go on while you're at school? Last time I checked, you weren't allowed to bring electronics into school, so I don't know how you'd go on here from there anyway.

Computers in the school library?
Computers in any of the computer classrooms?
Sometimes, in any of my classes that had computers in the room, we'd get free time, and our teacher would let us play around on the computers and visit whatever sites weren't blocked. People often played games on sites that weren't blocked, and some people would bring Minecraft on a flashdrive (had to have the teacher's permission to use a flashdrive).

Some students had permission to bring their laptop to school and use it in class for taking notes and stuff like that.
Though, this one guy got banned from being near any computer on campus because he hacked into the school's computer system. :I He was able to log into any account he wanted. The school had a um... entranet? system. Where the computers in the campus were connected.
Must've been some school to let you use computers for internet there. Lucky.
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Those religiously annoying people. You know those people who try to shove their religion down your throat.
"Believe in god because he will save you! You will not go to heaven if you don't convert and assimilate now! Be a [religion] NOW! God does exist! Now start worshiping him!"

I'm ok and I respect that you love their religion and that you like to show it off, but please for everyone's sake, do not force it onto other people!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Teal Turken

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Oct 09, 15:28:54
Those religiously annoying people. You know those people who try to shove their religion down your throat.
"Believe in god because he will save you! You will not go to heaven if you don't convert and assimilate now! Be a [religion] NOW! God does exist! Now start worshiping him!"

I'm ok and I respect that you love their religion and that you like to show it off, but please for everyone's sake, do not force it onto other people!

I apply this to everything.

GoldenTerrabyte

People who take WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY seriously.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

my friend keeps texting me
ay i'm no longer using this site

antherax

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 17:54:36
People who take WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY seriously.

OH MY GOSH YES

Teal Turken

GoldenTerrabyte

The song was NEVER trying to be cool. It was MEANT to be stupid!
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

when I wait a whole day for players to post so I can actually put up a GM post in my RPs.  I can't tell if they forgot or are just busy, but sometimes they seem to be waiting for something, and for the life of me I can't figure out what.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

antherax

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 18:37:39
The song was NEVER trying to be cool. It was MEANT to be stupid!

Exactly

People are like
"THAT'S SO WEIRD OMG WHAT WERE THEY THINKING"

They didn't take gangman style or harlem shake seriously,
why are they doing it to this song? O_O

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Oct 09, 20:38:53
when I wait a whole day for players to post so I can actually put up a GM post in my RPs.  I can't tell if they forgot or are just busy, but sometimes they seem to be waiting for something, and for the life of me I can't figure out what.
Define GM, please.
I'm back

byndbored

When someone thinks them taking a shower is more important than anything else bathroom related. (FACE-DESK)
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Coffee Rush

Never feeling like posting.
My OC can be found here!

Rissian

How when you're sick you have a higher chance of falling asleep anywhere but when you're healthy it's a lot harder to sleep sometimes. I fell asleep in my chair while watching the hearts and hooves day episode song on my PC pretty easily. But when I'm healthy I sometimes just have trouble sleeping on even a normal bed. o.O (Curse you colds).

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Oct 09, 22:25:54
How when you're sick you have a higher chance of falling asleep anywhere but when you're healthy it's a lot harder to sleep sometimes. I fell asleep in my chair while watching the hearts and hooves day episode song on my PC pretty easily. But when I'm healthy I sometimes just have trouble sleeping on even a normal bed. o.O (Curse you colds).
not for me i can fall asleep anywhere anytime

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 22:28:22
Lucky. I can't fall asleep until I'm utterly and completely exhausted!
Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2013 Oct 09, 22:25:25
Never feeling like posting.
That's possible?
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 22:29:58
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 22:28:22
Lucky. I can't fall asleep until I'm utterly and completely exhausted!

its becuase i'm always completely exhausted lol

Midnight muzic

Getting cut in front of me during drift tandems with friends -_- (Almost always happens to me in video games but very rarely happens to me in real life)

I'm back from the afterlife B)
Single and looking *Ahem* Mares ;3

Go Up