Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

When I try to help my grandmother understand how to use the computer and such and she goes off on a tangent on how I'm a horrible person for not knowing Russian (Because that's such a wide-spread language spoken around the world!) and how it's going to ruin my chance of getting a good job, or how my old friend a few blocks away from me already has a job despite being younger then me, and how I don't love anyone,  or when she moans how me wearing a hat indoors is a terrible thing that no-one does (She doesn't even leave the home, I do!). Or going on how I NEED to sleep at 1 AM despite me having gone to bed far latter before and been perfectly fine the next day, and how she wants me to sleep at 11 PM.
:l
And that's usually not the worst of it, that belongs to this lovely line right here. "your father should beat you" or when she threatens to do it to me for not immediately agreeing with her.

Sometimes when she says my actions might give her a heart attack, I'm almost tempted to say that I'd be glad when she finally has it.
thank you Sky Sketch

Midnight Breeze

People make extinction out to be some horrible crime against nature that should NEVER happen. Get real guys. Extinction in inevitable, that's just how evolution works. New species are born and old species die out.

Fun fact: 99.9% of all species that have ever existed were extinct before humans even walked the Earth; it's not us that's causing it. ALL of the animals we know and love today will go extinct eventually.

Humans are the exception. We don't evolve (much) anymore because we make our environments adapt to us rather than the other way around, so we will never go extinct through natural evolution. The only way humans could go extinct is if the entire planet became uninhabitable.

The Wandering Magus

the computer lab admin INSISTED that all virtual machines on campus have the same password, and a hideously short and unsafe and easily guessable one at that.  remind me why he's admin?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Oct 08, 23:55:12
the computer lab admin INSISTED that all virtual machines on campus have the same password, and a hideously short and unsafe and easily guessable one at that.  remind me why he's admin?

Is the password the school mascot? :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

I just discovered that I have haphephobia.
Don't laugh please.
It's fear of touching things/being touched (I mean it was obvious even before that but I didn't know it existed). Well I think of it as social haphephobia because I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when people touch me or my things and I hate touching stuff many others touch too (eg. school desks, knobs) but I'm ok with touching animals and grass and dirt.
Spoiler: How everyday life with haphephobia feels • show
I'll tell you how it feels: horrible.
My school bag is dirty, well I consider it dirty because many other people touch it and when I take my stuff out of it I HAVE to wash my hands,if I don't, I use my right hand to touch the bag and left to write and then I keep my right hand clenched, just to prevent it from touching other stuff because I'd consider them dirty too.
And I react REALLY violently if you touch me or my things. I usually don't say anything but I feel ULTRA ANGRY. I know it's nothing really but AAAARGHHH UGH STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS  >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O
And I can't sit in my home in school clothes (because they're "dirty") if I really have to, I'll probably never sit in that spot in my home clothes ever again.

So basically: it sounds really cool when I say I have a disorder but it's not really that cool. It's pure rage when someone touches my stuff or moves it.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE YEAAH uh excuse me about that  X3

narwhaliagames

how LoE fourms is blocked at my school so i cant go on at lunch anymore DD:
ay i'm no longer using this site

moonlight7starshine

Waiting for people to post in the role play thread

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

narwhaliagames

Night Pony

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 08:41:41
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 09, 08:34:58
Have a RP dying out.
welcome to my world

Well I have played in total of 2 RPs and one I'm keep bringing back. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Wont lie

Its really lonely here at work today, Kinda miss the company considering The type of day it is

really wish I could access skype from this thing *sigh* im looking forward to going home tonight

narwhaliagames

that annoying hump day commercial it gets very annoying after everypony starts yelling "HUMP DAY YEAHH!!" in the halls while i try to study

Ramisha

most people....
And the fact that I can't talk to people. People I want to talk to,I mean.

moonlight7starshine

The clockwork king is always the strongest in rps

Robot unicorn 2 is addictive

I'm scared of robots don't know why real life robots I mean

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 08:12:50
How would you even go on while you're at school? Last time I checked, you weren't allowed to bring electronics into school, so I don't know how you'd go on here from there anyway.
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 08:41:41
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 09, 08:34:58
Have a RP dying out.
welcome to my world
I know, right?
I'm back

Ramisha

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 11:05:48
How would you even go on while you're at school? Last time I checked, you weren't allowed to bring electronics into school, so I don't know how you'd go on here from there anyway.

In my school kids (and I mean my classmates) bring their phones and use the school wifi to go on Facebook.  :l We're not allowed to bring phones but the teachers don't really check if we've got phones.

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh, okay.

Waiting for replies.
I'm back

Pipkin

my truck ran out of gas this morning en route to work......
Luckily I have friends to help me, my truck is on the side of the road right now....

moonlight7starshine

In my school the kids and teachers are soo strict if you had a iPhone they instantly tell the teacher and you have to bring you parent to get it back otherwise they will use it for their own

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Oct 09, 13:21:59 #11119 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 09, 13:24:23 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 09, 11:05:48
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 09, 08:12:50

Computers in the school library?
Computers in any of the computer classrooms?
Sometimes, in any of my classes that had computers in the room, we'd get free time, and our teacher would let us play around on the computers and visit whatever sites weren't blocked. People often played games on sites that weren't blocked, and some people would bring Minecraft on a flashdrive (had to have the teacher's permission to use a flashdrive).

Some students had permission to bring their laptop to school and use it in class for taking notes and stuff like that.
Though, this one guy got banned from being near any computer on campus because he hacked into the school's computer system. :I He was able to log into any account he wanted. The school had a um... entranet? system. Where the computers in the campus were connected.

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 09, 12:00:58
In my school the kids and teachers are soo strict if you had a iPhone they instantly tell the teacher and you have to bring you parent to get it back otherwise they will use it for their own

At my high school, if you brought any electronic to school and had it out of your pocket or backpack during school hours, it'd get taken up. Didn't matter if it was a cell phone, a PSP, a DS, 3DS, iPod, etc.

And getting it back wasn't a matter of having your parent come pick it up. You had to pay the school $15 to have it back.
With about 2,300 students on campus, who knows how much stuff they took up each day, and how much money they made from it all?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up