Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Don't cut it too short, if you have a square head it will make your head look like a ball. lol trust me.
Hmm, I am annoyed by how we have to get grades in P.E. in school. Not everyone can do everything. You can't just learn how to run fast in a week.

MrEmu

Welp, my hooves have healed enough that I can limp to the bathroom at a decent speed, I still look limping derp, but it'll be healed pretty soon...
buuut, turns out I'm back to the doctor on the 15, and both times I went before I got things that 'will help it heal faster' but made it hurt WAY more to walk!

I will be confined to my bed forever... :-3

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Aug 12, 18:06:55 #13782 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 12, 19:52:53 by DawnsEmbrace
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Aug 12, 17:40:38
Welp, my hooves have healed enough that I can limp to the bathroom at a decent speed, I still look limping derp, but it'll be healed pretty soon...
buuut, turns out I'm back to the doctor on the 15, and both times I went before I got things that 'will help it heal faster' but made it hurt WAY more to walk!

I will be confined to my bed forever... :-3

Don't lose hope, Emu!  Thy adorable-ness shall triumph in the end!

Okay, so this topic has probably been brought up before, but here goes.

Obnoxious people in movie theaters.
Oh, but I'm not talking about random obnoxious people, oh no.
I'm talking about my father.

I swear, every time we go to see a movie, he just can't help himself.
He'll talk all throughout the run-time, munch on popcorn like a diesel truck, and every time a new preview is about to show up he leans over to whoever is closest and says "...This is it, guys.  Star Wars preview."

Oh, and when he gets popcorn?  He just hamfists it in a grip of iron -Utterly destroying the popcorn, btw- And shoves it all in his mouth.  We're lucky if there's any popcorn left by the end of the previews.

And when he talks?  He talks.  No whispering to be found here.
I'm surprised we've never been asked to leave the theater before.
<br />

cloudwilk

... Which reminds me... it annoys me when people are being loud in a theater. I am a very intense movie-watcher and do not like being disturbed. It's eh when it's a person who isn't just very good at being considerate, but when someone blatantly isn't trying or is shouting at the movie I get irritated.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Chromastone64

On the subject of cinema, my brother never talks in it, but he makes up for that by (unintentionally) make SO much noise with his popcorn bag! With me, I make sure i never touch the sides of the bag when I reach in. Him? Appears to hit every part of the bag BEFORE he gets the popcorn!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Aug 12, 18:54:09
On the subject of cinema, my brother never talks in it, but he makes up for that by (unintentionally) make SO much noise with his popcorn bag! With me, I make sure i never touch the sides of the bag when I reach in. Him? Appears to hit every part of the bag BEFORE he gets the popcorn!

You guys still use bags instead of buckets? o.O

I hate when people talk during a movie. When I'm watching something with someone, if I have something to say and must say it right away, I pause it, so they won't miss anything.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Bro1997

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 12, 20:50:50
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Aug 12, 18:54:09

You guys still use bags instead of buckets? o.O

I hate when people talk during a movie. When I'm watching something with someone, if I have something to say and must say it right away, I pause it, so they won't miss anything.

It is obvious that you should be quiet during a movie and when your at a library. Twilight would appreciate that! I'd do anything to make her my special somepony. She's beautiful, smart, and best of all very caring.

Chishio Kunrin

The number of people who seriously do not read.
I just watched a video that starts with the text "July 10, 2010" and back then, one of the guys in the video had his face clean-shaven, but these days, he has a mustache.

Wanna guess what quite a few of the comments consisted of? :\
That's right. "OMG HE SHAVED HIS FABULOUS STACHE?!!! WHYYYYY"
*Facepalm. Sigh*

byndbored

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 11, 14:29:51
When people throw away a milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard because they can't finish it, and they're at home. Excuse me, haven't you heard of a freezer?
Also, when someone criticizes me for putting my milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard in the freezer to save for later. :/ Hey, I can't finish it, and it's too delicious to throw away, so I'm gonna eat the rest later. Deal with it.
o.O
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

cloudwilk

On the case of youtube video's,I get annoyed when its the slightest thing in the video is all people talk about. My gosh, if there's ever a picture of Obama I know exactly what is happening in the comments, even if the video wasn't about politics in the least. There was this time when I watched this video about a guy who recovered from a leg surgery and found himself in skiing, and I look down to see a religious flame-war. I had no idea why. It took me awhile to figure it started because the story was being broadcasted on a predominantly Christian channel. That is just ridiculous.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: byndbored on 2014 Aug 12, 23:33:59
When people throw away a milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard because they can't finish it, and they're at home. Excuse me, haven't you heard of a freezer?
Also, when someone criticizes me for putting my milkshake, smoothie/slush, or Blizzard in the freezer to save for later. :/ Hey, I can't finish it, and it's too delicious to throw away, so I'm gonna eat the rest later. Deal with it.
o.O

What? o_O

Midnight Breeze

I forgot how bad braces hurt at first. I made the mistake of ordering a hamburger for lunch today, but I couldn't bite it, so I had to cut it up into bite sized pieces and eat it like a baby.  >:/

Bro1997

2014 Aug 13, 20:22:22 #13792 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 13, 20:23:55 by Bro1997
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 13, 19:22:10
I forgot how bad braces hurt at first. I made the mistake of ordering a hamburger for lunch today, but I couldn't bite it, so I had to cut it up into bite sized pieces and eat it like a baby.  >:/

Sorry about that! I'd think braces would hurt! By the looks of them. Not criticizing the looks of them by any means though!

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 13, 16:20:14
o.O

What? o_O

He's sayin that he doesn't want to waste it. I don't blame him. Why waste a perfectly good milkshake after spending like $5 for it! It doesn't make any sense at all!

Little Star

2014 Aug 13, 20:31:13 #13793 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 13, 20:42:41 by StarSong
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 13, 20:22:22

o.O

What? o_O

He's sayin that he doesn't want to waste it. I don't blame him. Why waste a perfectly good milkshake after spending like $5 for it! It doesn't make any sense at all!

She* xD

When people argue with us about something we tell them they need in order to pick up their child's class schedule.
Spoiler:  Lemme explain a thing. • show

Essentially I have been spending 8 hours a day up at school for schedule pick up. I basically stand behind a counter and ask parents "what's your child's name and grade?" then I might ask"How do you spell the last name?" I then look through folders to pick up the folder for their child, and also a piece of paper of their emergency contacts.
Next, we ask for an ID and a utility bill/ lease agreement.
Easy, right?
... Well..

Sometimes parents will be like "Uhhh I haven't moved. I don't have a utility bill."
Then I have to say. "You need one."
Then they say "Uhh no. I don't have one. It doesn't say that ANYWHERE."
Then we have an argument about how there is a sign that says you need one, it's on a card that was mailed out, AND you have to have one every.single.year.

We have gotten into full blown arguments about this. Multiple times.
Just stresses me out.

Bro1997

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 13, 20:31:13

o.O

What? o_O

She* xD

When people argue with us about something we tell them they need in order to pick up their child's class schedule.
Spoiler:  Lemme explain a thing. • show

Essentially I have been spending 8 hours a day up at school for schedule pick up. I basically stand behind a counter and ask parents "what's your child's name and grade?" then I might ask"How do you spell the last name?" I then look through folders to pick up the folder for their child, and also a piece of paper of their emergency contacts.
Next, we ask for an ID and a utility bill/ lease agreement.
Easy, right?
... Well..

Sometimes parents will be like "Uhhh I haven't moved. I don't have a utility bill."
Then I have to say. "You need one."
Then they say "Uhh no. I don't have one. It doesn't say that ANYWHERE."
Then we have an argument about how there is a sign that says you need one, it's on a card that was mailed out, AND you have to have one every.single.year.

We have gotten into full blown arguments about this. Multiple times.
Just stresses me out.

So what do this all have to do with throwing away perfectly good milkshakes or blizzards instead of simply putting it in the freezer?

Redacted

When People Stay with there point when there is an obvious answer

Example:                       Person 1: I wonder what is the biggest animal on earth is...
                                      Person 2: A Blue whale
                                      Person 1: I think it's an Elephant not a Blue Whale
                                          *Looks it up*
                                       Person 2: HA! told ya! It is a blue whale!
                                      Person 1: Oh ya right!! There Lying!

It
                  Makes
                     Me
                    ANGRY  >:O >:O >:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Aug 13, 21:47:17 #13796 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 13, 23:22:12 by Chishio Kunrin
o.O

What? o_O

She* I'm a woman.
And I asked "What?" because I'm confused as to why Byndbored used that emote. Are they wondering what a Blizzard is? Do they think I'm weird? (That's fine, I know I'm weird :P) Do they think it's weird that people (my mom, for example) would criticize me for putting leftover icy treats in the freezer?

Post Merge

Art thieves! >:O
There are a bunch of people on Pinterest who are stealing people's pony OCs and artwork and putting them on this stupid "adopt a pony" thing! http://www.pinterest.com/ilovemlp123456/pony-adoption/
And it's so obvious, too! They've stolen Tara Strong's OC, WoodenToaster's OC, Snowdrop, mane six recolors, background ponies from the actual show, and even art from Deviantart that still has the artist's watermark on it!

Randam Saiko

"No" means stop repeating the question, not continue to be persistent after the 10th "no."

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

I'm still awake.

Seriously, this stupid "crashing after work, waking up at 9pm and stating up until 2am to wake up at 5am" stuff needs to stop.....but I have so much work to do

byndbored

What I'm saying is that I don't understand what someone has against saving food for later.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Go Up