Pizza in Equestria?

Started by Fluffy Cloud, 2012 May 29, 23:00:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Cloud

What would pizza look like in Equestria? I think of the pepperoni on a pizza being replaced with daisies. What do you think they look like?

Nala Valor

Vegetarian pizza only called pizza... Easiest explanation.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I am thinking only vegetarian pizzas?

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Nala Valor

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 May 29, 23:09:17
I am thinking only vegetarian pizzas?

I hate pizza and cheese so
I DON'T CARE!

Book Smarts

They still have dairy and grain products so pizza can still be made, it's probably popular around the cities like Manehattan

videogamehunter

Well instead of peperoni they use slice up bananas. 

Ninkon

No pizza, everypony knows tomatoes are poisonous!

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Lord of Madness

slap some pineapple on that pizza! ovO

S_E_F

So far we know they eat every ingredient of pizza but the meat. It's entirely possible that they have pizza.
Has anyone else noticed that they used to be more intent on ponies eating straight up plants like grass and flowers but more recently it's been food people eat too?
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: S_E_F on 2012 May 30, 02:22:17
So far we know they eat every ingredient of pizza but the meat. It's entirely possible that they have pizza.
Has anyone else noticed that they used to be more intent on ponies eating straight up plants like grass and flowers but more recently it's been food people eat too?

Sammich. I do hope that brown thing under the cheese isn't meat..

Anyway, here's a pizza in Equestria:
Spoiler: show

That aside.. cheese pizza, pizza with grass on it, maybe pizza with seaweed on it (imported seaweed?). There are pizza places that have pizza with seaweed on it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 30, 09:54:23

This - how you called it - "brown thing" is only a cheese. The reason that you see yellow part of this cheese her, is that it has been sliced, and normally you wouldn't slice every single side of cheese's cube. Some types of cheese just looks like that. Yellow inside, brown on cuticile.

About the topic: I'd add some sliced pineapple, tomatoes, roses(yes, this flower is edible), calendula, maybe pansies and... uh... maybe gladiolas? Or apple blossoms? Anyway, I'd love to eat such pizza  :3 Also, I baked some cookies pansies and I must say that it was delicious  :3

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 30, 09:54:23

Anyway, here's a pizza in Equestria:
Spoiler: show

That aside.. cheese pizza, pizza with grass on it, maybe pizza with seaweed on it (imported seaweed?). There are pizza places that have pizza with seaweed on it.

I would say that pony picture looks kinda saucy...

but it forgot the tomato sauce!

Ozzy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 30, 10:13:07
I would say that pony picture looks kinda saucy...

but it forgot the tomato sauce!

But yes, proberbly just like a regular vegetarian pizza with a few pony favourites, such as daisies..and moon cheese!

Morgan Sententia

Well i know their are many different vegetarian pizza's that are popping in my head. Like tofu pizza, mushroom and onion pizza, Hawaiian, olive oil pizza, and my favorite cheese pizza. So ya i guess pony's can eat pizza.  :)

Wandering Star

Actually, Rainbow Dash was eating jelly when she was in the hospital in Read it and Weep so... CANNIBALISM  O:

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 May 31, 02:40:32
Actually, Rainbow Dash was eating jelly when she was in the hospital in Read it and Weep so... CANNIBALISM  O:

You mean... jello? o_O Yes, I realize we Americans call it jello while England calls it jelly, but still.
I think it's cow bones that're used in jello, not horse. And cattle are bovines, so this was a case of an equine eating bovine remains in the form of a fruity gelatinous dessert.

Book Smarts

It could've been really bad food, they never said it was actually jello  :0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 31, 10:05:18

The pinkish cube there.

Book Smarts

Could be spam, vitamin, or something with a lot of preservatives  8D

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 31, 10:07:09
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 31, 10:05:18

The pinkish cube there.

I don't know why, but that picture is adorable. XD

Go Up