Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 17, 00:21:14
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 16, 23:23:36
More magic!

more friendship!

More My Little Pony:

wait.....oops  :o

Moar Pinkie Sense!
and more background Derpy lines.

Rainbow Dash: *Shoves a box toward Derpy* I will pay you in muffins, just deliver this fast, HURRY!
Derpy: :o *Salutes, then takes the box and flies away*
Dash: .. Wrong way.
Derpy: I knew that! *Flies the other way*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 17, 01:36:55
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 17, 00:38:22
Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 17, 00:21:14
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 16, 23:23:36
More magic!

more friendship!

More My Little Pony:

wait.....oops  :o

Moar Pinkie Sense!
and more background Derpy lines.

Rainbow Dash: *Shoves a box toward Derpy* I will pay you in muffins, just deliver this fast, HURRY!
Derpy: :o *Salutes, then takes the box and flies away*
Dash: .. Wrong way.
Derpy: I knew that! *Flies the other way*

That would be perfect!

JasonTheHuman

Quote from: Yoshibar45 on 2012 Oct 16, 22:29:01
More adventures with the CMC.

Specifically, we need a Scootaloo episode. We've had episodes about Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle on their own and it was good character development. There's so much that could be done with Scootaloo...

And don't get me wrong, I freaked out when Derpy talked and I absolutely loved it, but if she talks again then I'm staying off the Internet for a week or two...

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Yoshibar45

Quote from: JasonTheHuman on 2012 Oct 17, 09:36:14
Quote from: Yoshibar45 on 2012 Oct 16, 22:29:01
More adventures with the CMC.

Specifically, we need a Scootaloo episode. We've had episodes about Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle on their own and it was good character development. There's so much that could be done with Scootaloo...

And don't get me wrong, I freaked out when Derpy talked and I absolutely loved it, but if she talks again then I'm staying off the Internet for a week or two...

Agreed.  There is not much detail of Scootaloo, besides shes a CMC.  Intoduced, then set as a Crusader.  No detailed backstory.  :c

The Wandering Magus

scootaloo family, or adoption if there isn't one
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Thetracker3

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 18, 00:38:04

I want to say that the creators are... avoiding this issue. As far as we know, she has no family, she doesn't even live anywhere. I don't know about you, but I would find it hard to come up with a story for that. I also feel as though adoption would be a bit drastic. Sure if RD adopted Scoots, she'd be happy, her ultimate hero just made them family, but RD doesn't seem like the kind to be tied down by really anything. So that is kind of out of the question. "What if some OTHER Pegasus/Pegasus family were to adopt her?" You ask, well... Would you really like the new Pegasus/Pegasus family as much, seeing as how you know nothing about them? (they would likely be new characters introduced in season 3) and I would like to think they would be more... background characters than anything. After all, how many Pony's parents are main, or even secondary characters?
And another thing, what could you learn, about friendship, from an episode about adoption? Nothing really...
Wow... I just complain and complain, and can always find a negative side to everything, or some angle to work so that I have something to argue/discuss. I could have sworn there was a word for people like that... I am sorry I posted this... I wish I could go back and undo it, or I could just delete it before I post it... No, that's a terrible idea. I would know about terrible ideas. This one time... woah! Its like, wow you do not even want to know.
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Oct 18, 20:27:04

I want to say that the creators are... avoiding this issue. As far as we know, she has no family, she doesn't even live anywhere. I don't know about you, but I would find it hard to come up with a story for that. I also feel as though adoption would be a bit drastic. Sure if RD adopted Scoots, she'd be happy, her ultimate hero just made them family, but RD doesn't seem like the kind to be tied down by really anything. So that is kind of out of the question. "What if some OTHER Pegasus/Pegasus family were to adopt her?" You ask, well... Would you really like the new Pegasus/Pegasus family as much, seeing as how you know nothing about them? (they would likely be new characters introduced in season 3) and I would like to think they would be more... background characters than anything. After all, how many Pony's parents are main, or even secondary characters?
And another thing, what could you learn, about friendship, from an episode about adoption? Nothing really...
Wow... I just complain and complain, and can always find a negative side to everything, or some angle to work so that I have something to argue/discuss. I could have sworn there was a word for people like that... I am sorry I posted this... I wish I could go back and undo it, or I could just delete it before I post it... No, that's a terrible idea. I would know about terrible ideas. This one time... woah! Its like, wow you do not even want to know.
potential lessons: learning to care for somepony besides yourself, learning to sacrifice time for somepony else, learning to be a true guardian, learning to face your past, learning to overcome your fears, learning to overcome mistakes, learning to be mindful of harsh words, learning to let go of guilt, learning to let others into your life, learning to share one's feelings with others, overcoming embarrassment, overcoming pain, learning the true meaning of loyalty, being willing to risk one's life for the sake of another, learning to find joy in a seemingly joyless situation, being a role model, being a true friend, the reason for discipline, learning that it's okay to cry when you're sad, learning that tears and emotions are not meant to be bottled up inside, the best gift one can give, learning that something that seems silly to you can be a very serious thing for somepony else, learning to forgive, learning to empathize with others, learning to comfort those who mourn, learning to live a new life after tragedy

Lord of Madness

Vertigo

The CMC earn there CM but we might need to save that for later  ;)

JasonTheHuman

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Oct 18, 20:27:04

They could easily just have two random pegasi show up and be her parents, like what happened with Rarity. They've really never touched the issue of who her family is.

I have thought it's odd, though. We've seen the parents of Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight. We've seen some of the family of Applejack (though the parents are still mysteriously absent). None of the pegasi have families - Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, OR Fluttershy.

Though, again, Fluttershy's or Rainbow Dash's parents could randomly appear if they're necessary to the episode.

Silver Snake

To break up the serious for a second, I believe that we have found Fluttershy's father already.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 18, 20:38:53potential lessons: learning to care for somepony besides yourself, learning to sacrifice time for somepony else, learning to be a true guardian, learning to face your past, learning to overcome your fears, learning to overcome mistakes, learning to be mindful of harsh words, learning to let go of guilt, learning to let others into your life, learning to share one's feelings with others, overcoming embarrassment, overcoming pain, learning the true meaning of loyalty, being willing to risk one's life for the sake of another, learning to find joy in a seemingly joyless situation, being a role model, being a true friend, the reason for discipline, learning that it's okay to cry when you're sad, learning that tears and emotions are not meant to be bottled up inside, the best gift one can give, learning that something that seems silly to you can be a very serious thing for somepony else, learning to forgive, learning to empathize with others, learning to comfort those who mourn, learning to live a new life after tragedy
^an episode for at least one of the above.

SapphirePony

A Canis Major or Canis Minor  :3 There's an Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, why not put in a Canis Major and Canis Minor!

Thetracker3

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 19, 11:24:58
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 18, 20:38:53potential lessons: learning to care for somepony besides yourself, learning to sacrifice time for somepony else, learning to be a true guardian, learning to face your past, learning to overcome your fears, learning to overcome mistakes, learning to be mindful of harsh words, learning to let go of guilt, learning to let others into your life, learning to share one's feelings with others, overcoming embarrassment, overcoming pain, learning the true meaning of loyalty, being willing to risk one's life for the sake of another, learning to find joy in a seemingly joyless situation, being a role model, being a true friend, the reason for discipline, learning that it's okay to cry when you're sad, learning that tears and emotions are not meant to be bottled up inside, the best gift one can give, learning that something that seems silly to you can be a very serious thing for somepony else, learning to forgive, learning to empathize with others, learning to comfort those who mourn, learning to live a new life after tragedy

You.... you give me more things than I know what to do with! Sure some of them are slightly related to the episode in question, while others are more... viable, but a good chunk of them still work. (I bolded some I would like to see made into an episode. I have my own reasons. You may ask what they are, but you might not get an answer)
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Oct 19, 19:50:24
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 19, 11:24:58

You.... you give me more things than I know what to do with! Sure some of them are slightly related to the episode in question, while others are more... viable, but a good chunk of them still work. (I bolded some I would like to see made into an episode. I have my own reasons. You may ask what they are, but you might not get an answer)
I think you could see my train of thought as it pertained to my suggestion for a scootaloo adoption episode :]

Go Up