Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Oct 06, 11:32:17
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 05, 16:48:48
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 05, 16:46:43
At the risk of being frowned upon, there could be a tiny subtle reference to Gangnam Style? X3 Maybe at least in the form of...
Pinkie: You haven't seen my PONY STYLE! *Moonwalks off the right side of the screen, then moonwalks onto the screen from the left side*
Dash: *Lowers her sunglasses* Pinkie please.

I second this  :P

I however, do not. Gangnam Style is just another fad that will blow over in a few months, maybe even a year, and I do not want to watch an episode of MLP and be reminded of any fad. Besides, using fads and memes in movies, shows, books etc. is just bad. Sure, that episode, movie, or book will be really popular, but that popularity will only last as long as the meme or fad does.

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Oct 06, 07:31:10
I want too see a episode of the cutie mark crusaders either helps someone with their cutiemark and they get it (I mean the guy that they helped) and/or that they help each other that they get flash backs about what they did earlier best!

Now this is an idea! Why didn't I think of this? Wait... I already did, quite a few pages ago. Well, except the flash back part. (also, I fixed a few errors in your post)
Actually it has nothing to do with the plan.You are kind of overthinking it.The whole thing is just a song.People just like the song.However memes are not "Fads that die out shortly." because if that were true we wouldn't still be bronies >:/.Lets think of it from your perspective.How awesome would it be if MLP made a refference to your favorite song?Exactly what we would feel.

The Wandering Magus

an episode about studying and time management
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ChocolateRain

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 06, 15:08:48
an episode about studying and time management

Would have needed that 3 years ago... ovO

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Confetti Boom

Well, I don't know about you guys but I want to see vamponies and zombie ponies.  ovO
Ponies!

Silver Snake

Dude. I want to see bat ponies in normal society. Like, an episode about a young one who wants to be a Day Guard. Maybe an episode about not listening to the critics and making your dreams succeed.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

Lord of Madness

now that you say it I do also find it odd that I never see any bat ponies anywhere in the show other than the first time they show up. must be a rare species.

Silver Snake

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 06, 16:13:34
now that you say it I do also find it odd that I never see any bat ponies anywhere in the show other than the first time they show up. must be a rare species.

And there isn't a better excuse for them to show up when it's an episode about going against the grain! Unless it was another "don't judge other ponies quickly" episode, but who wants one of those? We've already got one.

The Wandering Magus

episode about forgiving enemies.  Silver Spoon redemption?  she's just a follower after all.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 06, 16:41:29
episode about forgiving enemies.  Silver Spoon redemption?  she's just a follower after all.

Well, there is rumor of
Trixie returning.

Maybe that'll be an episode about forgiving an enemy.
Though, she wasn't really that much of an enemy to begin with. Mostly, they were upset with her for lying to them, and she ran away embarrassed without leaving time for closure, explaining, or forgiveness.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Angel and all of the animals start a rebellion on Fluttershy's property and take it over for some silly reason

PrincessButton

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 07, 10:40:54
Angel and all of the animals start a rebellion on Fluttershy's property and take it over for some silly reason
Anarchy?  :I
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Thetracker3

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 06, 14:43:18
Quote from: Thetracker3 on 2012 Oct 06, 11:32:17
[spoiler]
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 05, 16:48:48
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 05, 16:46:43
At the risk of being frowned upon, there could be a tiny subtle reference to Gangnam Style? X3 Maybe at least in the form of...
Pinkie: You haven't seen my PONY STYLE! *Moonwalks off the right side of the screen, then moonwalks onto the screen from the left side*
Dash: *Lowers her sunglasses* Pinkie please.

I second this  :P

I however, do not. Gangnam Style is just another fad that will blow over in a few months, maybe even a year, and I do not want to watch an episode of MLP and be reminded of any fad. Besides, using fads and memes in movies, shows, books etc. is just bad. Sure, that episode, movie, or book will be really popular, but that popularity will only last as long as the meme or fad does.

Quote from: kenan89 on 2012 Oct 06, 07:31:10
I want too see a episode of the cutie mark crusaders either helps someone with their cutiemark and they get it (I mean the guy that they helped) and/or that they help each other that they get flash backs about what they did earlier best!

Now this is an idea! Why didn't I think of this? Wait... I already did, quite a few pages ago. Well, except the flash back part. (also, I fixed a few errors in your post)
[/quote]Actually it has nothing to do with the plan.You are kind of overthinking it.The whole thing is just a song.People just like the song.However memes are not "Fads that die out shortly." because if that were true we wouldn't still be bronies >:/.Lets think of it from your perspective.How awesome would it be if MLP made a refference to your favorite song?Exactly what we would feel.
[/quote][/spoiler]
Here's the difference between my favorite song, and Gangnam Style: My favorite song is decades old, and people STILL love it/them. I don't think you will be able to say the same about Gangnam Style. (ps, my favorite song is pretty much any song by Bon Jovi) Gangnam Style is POPULAR, not FAMOUS like Bon Jovi's Songs, or Michael Jackson's Songs, or ACDC's songs, and you get my point. It won't be remembered 10, 20 or 30 years down the road.
Oh, and on your point of us not being bronies: That is not true, even if the bulk of MLP FiM fans jump ship at the next cool thing, I will ALWAYS be here. And there are hundreds of MLP FiM fans that will stick by my side. Because that's how we roll.
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

McSleuthburger

lets stay on topic people

and remember people are going to like whatever they like....they are entitled to it, no reason to start a flame war about fades because ill end it next time
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Vertigo

A episode were princess celestia tryst to get ponys to stop calling her princess trollestia.

The Wandering Magus

Silver Snake

Vertigo

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 07, 17:34:26
something that explains why Gilda is such a mean griffin. i mean what made her that way? why so spiteful and just rude? some back story on the griffon.

I forward this motion.

TimeRight

Ok I'm a bit peeved I self censored and it got changed... why?
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Vertigo

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 07, 17:40:47
Ok I'm a bit peeved I self censored and it got changed... why?

They changed your comment?

The Wandering Magus

episode on accepting painful truths

Go Up