What would you like to see in Season 3?

Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

an explination to that Ham sandwich and why  :] in one episode said I'm so hungry I could eat a- then was cut off by someone... WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY?! because im pretty sure it was not octorok

SOWTOJ

After the ham sandwich debacle, I spent some time thinking about it, only to conclude the very slim possibility that the sandwich could have been prepared for Spike. But that's highly unlikely, and ponies do not seem capable of straight up butchering. So I'll; just go with: It was an animators brainfart and they simply rushed in a generic sandwich in which holds no real meaning in the world of Equestria. Or ponies are developing a sweet tooth for meat.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: SOWTOJ on 2012 Aug 11, 04:15:35
After the ham sandwich debacle, I spent some time thinking about it, only to conclude the very slim possibility that the sandwich could have been prepared for Spike. But that's highly unlikely, and ponies do not seem capable of straight up butchering. So I'll; just go with: It was an animators brainfart and they simply rushed in a generic sandwich in which holds no real meaning in the world of Equestria. Or ponies are developing a sweet tooth for meat.

Yeah, they've been slipping up a bit, trying to let the ponies be relate-able to for humans. What do lots of humans eat? Sandwiches. Mmmm!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

I want to see burritos, tacos, and chilles in the show. Just because I find them likely awesome

The Wandering Magus

they were doing fine in Season 1, grass sandwiches, the "Four Food Groups" including grasses and flowers, Pinkie noting that every group present ate plant-specific products, Rarity's clothing being entirely equine-centric, etc.

Season 2... not so much.  I hope they can return a bit to Season 1's attention on ponies being ponies, because they ARE ponies, albeit extremely intelligent and magical ones.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 11, 16:32:13
they were doing fine in Season 1, grass sandwiches, the "Four Food Groups" including grasses and flowers, Pinkie noting that every group present ate plant-specific products, Rarity's clothing being entirely equine-centric, etc.

Season 2... not so much.  I hope they can return a bit to Season 1's attention on ponies being ponies, because they ARE ponies, albeit extremely intelligent and magical ones.

Magical ones that apparently eat ham sandwiches and hot dogs. lol But really, I agree, hopefully they'll return to normal pony stuff in Season 3.

The Wandering Magus

actually, having a scene where the ponies decide to graze randomly or a sign that says "no eating the grass/flowers" would be helpful.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 12, 18:05:23
actually, having a scene where the ponies decide to graze randomly or a sign that says "no eating the grass/flowers" would be helpful.

Random grazing might be silly and/or awkward. =P What if there was a scene where they were walking along, and in the background, you see Derpy grazing? lol

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 12, 20:59:34

Random grazing might be silly and/or awkward. =P What if there was a scene where they were walking along, and in the background, you see Derpy grazing? lol

and then the property owner does a dramatic cough and points to sign saying,"keep off."

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 12, 21:38:40
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 12, 20:59:34

and then the property owner does a dramatic cough and points to sign saying,"keep off."

And Derpy does a sheepish grin and flies away. :D

Book Smarts

The parasprites return and make Fluttershy their malevolent queen of the swarm

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 12, 22:02:44

Friendship is Witchcraft anyone? :3 I wonder if they'd actually have Pinkie Pie become a gypsy?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 12, 22:06:33

Friendship is Witchcraft anyone? :3 I wonder if they'd actually have Pinkie Pie become a gypsy?
lol Yes!!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 12, 22:33:20

lol Yes!!

Gyspy Bard... CANON??? O:

Blues-Music

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 12, 22:40:23

lol Yes!!

Did everypony forget about  madame pinkie already?Pinkie the gypsy is already canon

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 12, 23:15:26

lol Yes!!

Did everypony forget about  madame pinkie already?Pinkie the gypsy is already canon

Yeah, but I meant, I wonder if they'd actually have her perform witchcraft spells. Though, she'll never canonically be as subtly dark as she is in Friendship is Witchcraft. Right?

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 12, 23:26:00

lol Yes!!

Yeah, but I meant, I wonder if they'd actually have her perform witchcraft spells. Though, she'll never canonically be as subtly dark as she is in Friendship is Witchcraft. Right?

They can just make her the same way she sings in witchcraft.Sad songs with deceptically happy tunes.Apply that to pinkie pies gypsy bard character , and kids , and grown ups will be happy.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 12, 23:28:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 12, 23:26:00

lol Yes!!

They can just make her the same way she sings in witchcraft.Sad songs with deceptically happy tunes.Apply that to pinkie pies gypsy bard character , and kids , and grown ups will be happy.

I would love that. :3

Blade The Protector

I would like to see more of the fan ponies like Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves A.K.A. Ditzy Doo,  I would also like to see an episode about Princess Celestia, Princess Luna had an episode about her trying to fit in during nightmare night so hopefully there will be an episode about Princess Celestia.  I know i want to see more of the Mane Six, especially Rainbow Dash. lol
Long Live Equestria!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blade The Protector on 2012 Aug 13, 00:09:27
I would like to see more of the fan ponies like Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves A.K.A. Ditzy Doo,  I would also like to see an episode about Princess Celestia, Princess Luna had an episode about her trying to fit in during nightmare night so hopefully there will be an episode about Princess Celestia.  I know i want to see more of the Mane Six, especially Rainbow Dash. lol

Derpy Hooves and Vinyl Scratch are best background ponies. :3 Though, Derpy's in the background in almost every episode. We've only seen Vinyl twice. I wanna see a little more of Vinyl. ^-^

Go Up