What would you like to see in Season 3?

Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I'm not talking something real dark or nightmarish. Just a tinge of something that gives us a clue as to why they dream of, hope for, and aspire for what they do. I can't be the only one who wonders if there's a deeper reason Dash wants to be a Wonderbolt so badly.

Also, I just came across a picture with a very good point. Did the other five of the mane six know each other before Twilight went to Ponyville? If so, how did they meet each other?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TimeRight

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 28, 01:48:40
I'm not talking something real dark or nightmarish. Just a tinge of something that gives us a clue as to why they dream of, hope for, and aspire for what they do. I can't be the only one who wonders if there's a deeper reason Dash wants to be a Wonderbolt so badly.

Also, I just came across a picture with a very good point. Did the other five of the mane six know each other before Twilight went to Ponyville? If so, how did they meet each other?

FLACH BACK EPISODES!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Blues-Music

Everyone that says the show isn't for children or little girls is a super brony in my opinion ,and no its not a compliment to me its just the bronies that push it to the limit ,and higher because they think a show is godlike EVERY SHOW HAS FLAWS THIS JUST HAS A LOT LESS also because those super bronies are usually grown men they keep saying the show is not for children.
THE SHOW IS A FAMILY SHOW DEAL WITH IT.
BRONIES ARE HALF THE COMMUNITY HECK THE LITTLE GIRLS ARE EVEN THE MAJORITY.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 28, 06:17:52 #263 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 06:28:06 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 28, 06:12:30
Everyone that says the show isn't for children or little girls is a super brony in my opinion ,and no its not a compliment
Spoiler: show
to me its just the bronies that push it to the limit ,and higher because they think a show is godlike EVERY SHOW HAS FLAWS THIS JUST HAS A LOT LESS also because those super bronies are usually grown men they keep saying the show is not for children.

My biggest objection to "MLP is just a show for little girls" is the fact that Lauren Faust has stated that she aimed it at little girls and their parents. Therefore, it's not solely for little girls. But yes, its demographic was supposed to be little girls with things tossed in for older people of both sexes to enjoy as well. Though, there's still the fact that the show has evolved to where they now also throw in things as nods to bronies, accepting bronies into the demographic, but not letting it overrun the show and turn it into a show for teen and adult men.

On-Topic:

I agree with some of the ideas in the above image. However, I disagree with some of the ideas.
Agree: Return of Discord and Chrysalis (though John de Lancie said he won't be Discord in S3), a body swap episode, mane 6 filly flashback episode, seeing a city and/or town other than Ponyville and Canterlot (Yes please!!!), more Luna, an episode about our fave background ponies.
Disagree: An episode about future CMC (ruins the surprise of their cutie marks and the questing for them), sea ponies, Derpy having a line with her original voice (Voice actor thought Derpy was a boy, that's why her voice "sounded dumb". Just don't give her a preppy cheerleader voice, PLEASE), a brony shout-out (if it's as obvious as MAD's "Go Bronies!" cake. If y'all aren't satisfied enough with "Our bronies hang out too 'cause they know we're awesome fillies" and "Break it down, DJ Pon3" in the Equestria Girls commercial from The Hub, I dunno what to say).
No Opinion: Sean Schemmel as a voice actor, Dr. Whooves having a line about time with an English accent (That'd be cool, I guess, but I've never seen a single episode of Dr. Who [cue the gasps of a million Whovians]).

Book Smarts

I would literally shed a tear if they make an episode where Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom are grown up and they have a flashback episode of what they did as the CMC.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 28, 07:14:37
I would literally shed a tear if they make an episode where Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom are grown up and they have a flashback episode of what they did as the CMC.

That'll have to wait for when the creators are ready to give them their cutie marks, though. ^-^

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 28, 06:17:52
Everyone that says the show isn't for children or little girls is a super brony in my opinion ,and no its not a compliment
to me its just the bronies that push it to the limit ,and higher because they think a show is godlike EVERY SHOW HAS FLAWS THIS JUST HAS A LOT LESS also because those super bronies are usually grown men they keep saying the show is not for children.

My biggest objection to "MLP is just a show for little girls" is the fact that Lauren Faust has stated that she aimed it at little girls and their parents. Therefore, it's not solely for little girls. But yes, its demographic was supposed to be little girls with things tossed in for older people of both sexes to enjoy as well. Though, there's still the fact that the show has evolved to where they now also throw in things as nods to bronies, accepting bronies into the demographic, but not letting it overrun the show and turn it into a show for teen and adult men.

On-Topic:

I agree with some of the ideas in the above image. However, I disagree with some of the ideas.
Agree: Return of Discord and Chrysalis (though John de Lancie said he won't be Discord in S3), a body swap episode, mane 6 filly flashback episode, seeing a city and/or town other than Ponyville and Canterlot (Yes please!!!), more Luna, an episode about our fave background ponies.
Disagree: An episode about future CMC (ruins the surprise of their cutie marks and the questing for them), sea ponies, Derpy having a line with her original voice (Voice actor thought Derpy was a boy, that's why her voice "sounded dumb". Just don't give her a preppy cheerleader voice, PLEASE), a brony shout-out (if it's as obvious as MAD's "Go Bronies!" cake. If y'all aren't satisfied enough with "Our bronies hang out too 'cause they know we're awesome fillies" and "Break it down, DJ Pon3" in the Equestria Girls commercial from The Hub, I dunno what to say).
No Opinion: Sean Schemmel as a voice actor, Dr. Whooves having a line about time with an English accent (That'd be cool, I guess, but I've never seen a single episode of Dr. Who [cue the gasps of a million Whovians]).
I meant its a show for kids ,and their parents ,but the super bronies say LOL IT AINT FOR LItTOL kidS DEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY LITTLE PONY GROWN MEN ONly LOLOLOL

Book Smarts

Night Pony

Derpy to deliver a mail or a package to one of the mane 6.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 28, 09:11:50 #269 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 09:13:31 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 28, 07:37:57
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 28, 06:17:52
Everyone that says the show isn't for children or little girls is a super brony in my opinion ,and no its not a compliment [spoiler]to me its just the bronies that push it to the limit ,and higher because they think a show is godlike EVERY SHOW HAS FLAWS THIS JUST HAS A LOT LESS also because those super bronies are usually grown men they keep saying the show is not for children.

On-Topic:

[/quote][/spoiler]I meant its a show for kids ,and their parents ,but the super bronies say LOL IT AINT FOR LItTOL kidS DEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY LITTLE PONY GROWN MEN ONly LOLOLOL
[/quote]
I've never seen a brony act like that. Whoever does that is a nutcase. o_o

On-Topic: More about Rarity's family, please. :P Maybe even Rarity's family meets Applejack's family?

Blues-Music

So you weren't at 4chan before the ban incident?

more pumpkin cake ,and pound cake

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 28, 09:14:16
So you weren't at 4chan before the ban incident?

more pumpkin cake ,and pound cake

I never go on 4Chan. o_O

Hmm, yes, more of Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake would be pretty cool.

Crystal Chaos

2012 Jun 28, 12:11:01 #272 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 12:12:39 by Crystal Chaos
Another stupid idea from Crystal.  :l Applejack's family. I mean her parents. Somehow I want some "Dust in my eye" moments.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 28, 12:11:01
Another stupid idea from Crystal.  :l Applejack's family. I mean her parents. Somehow I want some "Dust in my eye" moments.

I think Faust mentioned something about Applejack's parents. Like, her ideas weren't suitable for a show for children, whether the parents are away working somewhere else or..... gone.

I still find it a little strange that Rarity's parents seemed eh... folksy? x3 I'd kinda like to see Applejack and Rarity switch where Applejack hangs out with Rarity's parents, and Rarity hangs out with Aunt and Uncle Orange.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 28, 13:02:35

I think Faust mentioned something about Applejack's parents. Like, her ideas weren't suitable for a show for children, whether the parents are away working somewhere else or..... gone.

I still find it a little strange that Rarity's parents seemed eh... folksy? x3 I'd kinda like to see Applejack and Rarity switch where Applejack hangs out with Rarity's parents, and Rarity hangs out with Aunt and Uncle Orange.

*flips table* Even my normal ideas suck flank.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 28, 13:04:30

No they don't! Lots of people wonder about Applejack's parents, but Faust couldn't figure out an appropriate way to deliver. It's still a pretty good idea.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 28, 13:06:51
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 28, 13:04:30

No they don't! Lots of people wonder about Applejack's parents, but Faust couldn't figure out an appropriate way to deliver. It's still a pretty good idea.

Meh...  :l I always thought that they were deployed to be chefs for soldiers, and that the episode would be that they came back, even if it was just that episode.

Blues-Music

Actually Cishio I think your on to something maybe just sort of like this:A pony can't access her home ,and has to live with another one.Why?I don't know house rennovations maybe?Then the pony that owns the house the other pony is living in finds that the pony is hard to live with ,and fixes that gives a lesson of not taking advantage of being a guest to your friends.That was confusing read this as an example ,but it could work with anypony this is just an example:

Rainbowdash can't go to her house ,and Rarity offers her to stay with her until she can ,but then Rainbowdash keeps demanding ,and acting annoying using "I'm the guest I get special treatment."As an excuse ,but she ends up getting kicked out she then makes it up to Rarity somehow ,and then send princess celestia this letter:
Dear princess Celestia:
Today I learned that just because a pony is a guest or even a special guest it gives her no right to take over something especially if its a friend.

The Wandering Magus

i want them to hire the Derpy Fan-voice actor :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 28, 15:59:48
Actually Cishio I think your on to something maybe just sort of like this:A pony can't access her home ,and has to live with another one.Why?I don't know house rennovations maybe?Then the pony that owns the house the other pony is living in finds that the pony is hard to live with ,and fixes that gives a lesson of not taking advantage of being a guest to your friends.That was confusing read this as an example ,but it could work with anypony this is just an example:

Rainbowdash can't go to her house ,and Rarity offers her to stay with her until she can ,but then Rainbowdash keeps demanding ,and acting annoying using "I'm the guest I get special treatment."As an excuse ,but she ends up getting kicked out she then makes it up to Rarity somehow ,and then send princess celestia this letter:
Dear princess Celestia:
Today I learned that just because a pony is a guest or even a special guest it gives her no right to take over something especially if its a friend.

Not bad for an episode

Go Up