Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

((SOOOO MUCH STUFF TO DO!))
((AND NOW WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!))
((WE'LL BE HERE ASAP!))
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Coffee Rush

Ice thought about Blue for a moment, and let out a sigh.

"Home on the plains, Home on the plains. Living', the Apaloosan Blues" The radio said softly in the tree. Beta was sitting next to it.
My OC can be found here!

Scoots

Would sit back against a stop sign, reading an astronomy book, whistling the 'winter wrap up' theme.

Lary

Lary decided to finally pick himself up and take a stroll. He didn't care where he was going, nor did he care how long it took him to get there.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Scoots

Star opens the final page of the book, as she looks up at the sky and casts a spell. She then begins writing in a blank page of the book, still whistling the winter-wrap up song.

Lary

Lary twitches an ear from hearing a familiar song being whistled close by. "Ughhh... that infernal tune..."

Scoots

She would look around, hearing a grouch, not sure who or where the person is she would say,
"It is a wonderful song!" She would cry out as if slightly offended.

Lary

Lary followed the sound of the other voice. "It's an irritating song that only triggers switches in your mind to make sure you never forget it. It's cheesy, it's dumb, and most importantly, it will never leave."

Scoots

"Well that is why I love it of course, I have heard that toon since I was just a filly. And it will be with me forever!" She would smile and close her book.

Lary

Lary passes her by, not knowing the voice was coming from her. "Well I don't. It has to be sung every year. And you know what? It gets old. Fast."

Scoots

"You are no fun! I happen to enjoy the winter wrap up every year!" She would reply.

Lary

Lary turns towards her. His face, save for his glowing yellow eyes, was concealed in his hood. "But is the song really necessary? It's not like it's helping get it done faster."

Scoots

"No it doesn't, but it is part of the festivity Silly! I along with many other level headed ponies enjoy it!" She would say, looking up at him.

Lary

"Well, I for one do not for reasons already stated." He walked up towards her. "I'm not going to argue with you here, because opinions are trivial and lead to ad infinum."

Scoots

She would look up and nod, "Arguing is pointless when neither side has an objective in such a strange argument.. By the way, My name is Star Skywatcher, Ponyvilles greatest Astronomer, and who might you be?" She would ask curiously to the hooded man.

Lary

Lary straightened his hood to better cover up his eyes. "Lary. ... Just... Lary." He could have told her a bit more about himself, but there were many things he didn't feel comfortable talking about. He his his nervousness in the dark depths of his coat.

Scoots

She would blink, as if expecting more.. "..Right, Well. It is nice to meet you Lary, I imagine you are full of secrets, aren't you?" she would say teasingly.

Lary

"I have nothing to hide." He knew it was ironic, speaking from under his dark hood.

Scoots

"Nothing to hide, Eh? Well.. Tell me more about yourself! What do you do, Where are you from? Y'know! The basic stuff!" She would say cheerfully, hoping to extract info from poor Lary.

Lary

Lary sits nearby. "Well, for starters, I'm not from here. I'm from... somewhere." He REALLY did not want to mention where, so he continued with something else.

"I'm also not only older than I look, but I don't even look like what I'm supposed to be - a stallion." He was referring to his anatomy being similar to a mare's. He turned away upon speaking this.

Go Up