Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Scoots

"That is a crazy story, I was by the lake when a pony was attacked by some lake monster! He was hurt, so I came to the hospital and  reported it, they helped him. and I left the hospital. Now I am out here."

Lary

"Lake monster, huh? I remember fighting a lake monster long ago..." His eyes wandered, attention span deterring all over the place.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Scoots

"It was nothing big, just this tiny critter that was biting onto his wing!"

Lary

Lary nodded. "I see. The one I fought was at least five times my size. And it was only an infant. Could you believe it?" He sighed upon recalling old memories. "Yes... that was a long time ago."

Lary

"I've seen bigger." He shrugged and gave off a slight laugh. "Heck, I've been bigger, but that's another story.

Teal Turken

Teal walks out of the everfree forest with the bandages on his wing replaced with an herbal wrapping that's wet.

sonyablademaster

Sonya was flying around with her steel wings.

Coffee Rush

Beta had ignored all of the chatting, and took out a small stopwatch with a photo, and the time on it. It showed the time.
Beta flipped the frequency to 94.6.

"Today's match will be fought between Sir Panama, and Sir May Hem. Ready! Set! Begin! The radio said.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

((... Really? 138 new post? What did I miss?))

Rumor

Barry sat by the lake, afraid to go in.

Coffee Rush

(( Teal is in the hospital, creature nommed his wing. I don't know what else. )
"Sir Panama advances for the first strike, but Sir May Hem parries, Panama stumbling back! Sir May Hem advances for a blow, but Sir Panama sidesteps, sending a jab to the arm of Sir May Hem. Sir May Hem shrugs it off, advancing for a blow, and parrying! They struggle to get the upper hand, and Sir May Hem knocks Sir Panama back, advancing for a blow off the platform! Sir Panama is helpless, and he falls off! Fillies and Gentlecolts! Sir May Hem wins the round!" The radio says.
Beta kept listening.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Nala walked around town. She passed by the lake and saw Barry. She went by him and asked "hey, how are you, Barry?"

Rumor

Nala Valor

She thought of something and then asked "hum... Why are you here... I meen, all by yourself?"

Coffee Rush

Beta flipped the radio off, jumping out of the tree with the radio in her saddlebag. She walked by the lake, letting out a sigh.
My OC can be found here!

Rumor

''I don't have a marefriend, or any friends for that matter..''

Nala Valor

She pat him in the back and said "well... I could be your friend?" she didn't really know what to say.

Rumor

''T-That would be nice..''

Nala Valor

She said "so... Do you want to do something?"

Go Up