Life in Ponyville

Started by Rumor, 2012 May 16, 06:58:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MasterMustang

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 Aug 04, 14:53:51
"Stalliongrad? Ain't that place been attacked by the griffins hundred years back?"

Overhearing the ponies conversation Master Mustang comments "Stalliongrad you say?  I heard that story from my old master.  Such a shame such violence is..."  MM shakes his head with a sigh.

Sponk

''Ah' yes. The griffins, but that was a' hundred years ago. Now it's the modern time.''

---------------------------------

The barkeeper nodded, and after a while he came back to MM's table. Hoofing him the house special. ''Enjoy.'' He trotted back to the counter.
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

"Yeah... History was like that."
My OC can be found here!

MasterMustang

Master Mustang recieves his drink and gives the barkeep as slight bow of gratituted "Kahm-sahm-ni-da songsangnim... oh my, I apologiese.  I tend to speak in Coltrean by accident sometimes.  Thank you kindly sir."

MM looks back at the other ponies, "ofcourse... ancient history, things are quite peaceful now days.  Times to enjoy I say!" he says with a smile.

Sponk

''So, my friend. What is Trottin'ham like? I've heard about it, but never been there.''

--------------------------------------------

The barkeeper serves other ponies, sweat rushing down his forehead.
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

"Trottin'ham? It has it's rich, n' fancy parts. It's nice, of ya ask me."
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

''Really? I might vacation there sometime, I need a break from my industrial work.''
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

"It is nice there, so I reckon you should."
My OC can be found here!

MasterMustang

"Sounds quite peaceful, if I ever travel again I will be sure to make Trottin'ham my first stop.  Have many family there, do you?" Asks MM with a sip of cider.

"Hmm... good cider, bold but flavorful.  Very enjoyable" MM complementing on the cider.

Sponk

Rotten sighed. ''Well I gotta go friend, I'll see ye' around!'' He waved goodbye with his hoof, trotting out of the pub.

((I gotta go, be back in a while.))
Blah blah blah.

Coffee Rush

"Nope. All in Dodge. And the cider here is purdy good, too."
My OC can be found here!

MasterMustang

(OOC: Gotta go to work.  Will try to be back on after 8 EST.  See you all later ^^)

"That is very good my friend and I must agree with you on the cider as well" MM replies. 

Sensing that those he has been chatting with are about to dissapate, Master Mustang leaves the barkeep a tip.  He gets up, straightens his dobok (uniform), and tightenes his black belt.  "Well, it is time for me to take my leave.  My time was spent well with your company my fellow ponies.  Farewell for now, peace and balance be with you" MM says as he bows in respect to the ponies he was conversing with.

MM grabs his things and heds home for dinner.  Mysteriously, cherry blossoms fly by out side the door as he leaves and if one listens closely the wind whistles a quick exotic tune before dying out just as quickly.

Coffee Rush

(( Cya later. ))
Woody kept drinking, until he was finished. Quickly, he slipped out, and vanished into a building.
My OC can be found here!

Sponk

Rotten Apple was sitting under an old oak tree near the Whitetail woods, looking at old photos of himself and his family.
''I miss the good ol' days..''
Blah blah blah.

Lusterless Nova

((back))
The stranger too his last gulp of Apple cider. He stared into the empty glass.

MasterMustang

Master Mustang returns to the very tree he was a earlier outside of Ponyville with his tea equipment umungst other things. 

"Hello again friend, thanks again for your branches but don't worry as this time I came prepared" MM said sitting against the tree.

MM set up his equipment and the small fire to brew his tea.  As he waited for his tea to brew this time he sat very still in meditation.  His breathing slowed and from the outside he would appear to be distant but that is far further from the truth... in his meditation his awareness expands and becomes sharper.  With every deep breath he takes he strenghtens his chi... to those like him or those sensitive to magic they could feel his energy radiate from him...

Fluffy Cloud

Fluffy Cloud was trotting through town wearing her saddlebags.

Sponk

2012 Aug 06, 00:20:24 #9417 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 00:31:05 by Sponk

A hooded pony bumps into Fluffy Cloud. He doesn't seem to notice and continues to trot on.
Blah blah blah.

Fluffy Cloud

Fluffy looks at the hooded pony. "Uh, hey, sir?"

Sponk

The hooded pony turned to Fluffy. ''Yes?''
Blah blah blah.

Go Up