What's your special talent?

Started by Holly Dash, 2012 May 10, 18:04:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

In real life? Doing nothing productive all day.  lol
As for my OCs....look below.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ElrikJade

A scroll, representing the knowledge, yes, i'm studying computer science, but also i've studied by my own almost everything, Physics, medicine, english, psicology, astronomy... And red a bunch of books (i think i'm such a egghead   o_O but later taking the pony personality test i got Pinkie Pie  ovO)

My OC's cutie mark is this:

Diamond Sky

Mine is writing though I'm not sure what the cutie mark would look like, maybe a pen and paper? Or type writer xD

Captain0Ron

OOh! My special talent is [Removed by Solar Empire]
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Des Monty

Helping others with their issues?

Can't tell what the mark would look like though.  :I

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

My special talent would probably be the ability to bring justice.  Hence me studying law, me reading a lot of law books and often defending people in difficult situations.

Oh and probably videogaming as well.

PS: 100th post! Huzzah!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Ründo

um hmm, though one. probably, problem solving.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Explolguy

Started really getting in to honing my vocals and practicing back in fourth grade. Now I'm in my freshman year of college and still doing it. I'm quite decent at it too, if I do say so myself.

the_hebster

I'm mainly good at engineering (built my first car myself at the age of 9 and model airplanes now) or it would be saving people from death  B) 1st responder firefighter and I'm only 17  lol

check out awesom Lazors from LazorPon3
http://masterpj55.deviantart.com/

The Wandering Magus

hmm... if I were a pony... probably drawing, foreign languages, or piano.  Is there a "humanities" cutie mark?

lol electrical engineering major whose talent is humanities x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 14:29:59
hmm... if I were a pony... probably drawing, foreign languages, or piano.  Is there a "humanities" cutie mark?

I'm similar - physics major, CS minor, but languages and music are probably what I'm best at...  :s
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 15, 14:33:10
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 14:29:59

I'm similar - physics major, CS minor, but languages and music are probably what I'm best at...  :s
and this is also a confession: i failed physics >.<  and didn't pass calculus :'(  but I aced Spanish 5, Mandarin 4 and Japanese 4.... and Art 3....
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

lichmewtwo

story writing is my talent so i guess a pen and paper as a cutie mark.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Lord of Madness

as a human... the ability to convince people to do just about anything i ask them to... somehow i already do this : 3

as a pony... INSANITY!!! THE POWER TO CAUSE MADNESS!!

~Durpy

My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Dark Pumpkin

My talent is learning quickly and being able to solve problems that are new to me.

This resulted in the best day at my job where my boss saw something I did in about an hour in my own way rather than researching what he suggested and he gave me a raise on the spot.
Pony. That is all.

Avatar art is an awesome commission curtsey of CappyDarn on deviantArt right here!

lichmewtwo

Quote from: Dark Pumpkin on 2012 May 17, 02:54:52
My talent is learning quickly and being able to solve problems that are new to me.

i also have this talent! it comes in handy when you zone out while somepony is trying to teach you how to do something.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Crystal Chaos

Link

I love writing (recently discovered talent! <3), but I'm also often hearing comments about my slightly hyperactive attitude  X3
Hence my other side talent being similar to Pinkie's; not as much on the party side as on the stand-up-comedian side  ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up