Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

I confess I hate..pears. :c

The Traveling Monk

I confess that today I lied to a customer who, from what I saw after dealing with him for five minutes, probably had less maturity than a twelve year old.
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 23, 18:57:41
I confess that today I lied to a customer who, from what I saw after dealing with him for five minutes, probably had less maturity than a twelve year old.

I would. I totally would. I am a very bad pony.  ovO

The Wandering Magus

i confess I usually only enjoy something if it has both shades of light and shades of dark.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Sometimes, I eat certain seasonings by themselves, like Soul Food Seasoning. I love that stuff, but the company that made it doesn't make it anymore because they're afraid the name might be "offensive." Delicious trumps offensive anytime.

I especially like those flavored salts, like lemon salt, lime salt, and pickle salt.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

i confess that waking up early lets me sneak online for that tiny little bit x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

hyper drive [HD]

i confess that i havent gone asleep for 6 days 5 nights. im restless

Chishio Kunrin

I once went 3 days and 2 nights without sleep just because I was craving sugar really, really badly. x3 When I ran out of candy and such, I ended up eating pure sugar because of the craving.

I was wide awake until the third night, when I finally crashed. The next morning, I didn't feel good, but not nauseous or upset stomach, and not near as bad as I would've expected.

Sea Foam

I can eat as much sugar as I want and not feel much different, and I went through a period of time where I would eat cups of sugar. (Like that one episode of Kids Next Door with the candy pirates)

But coffee; I'll go out of my mind.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

hyper drive [HD]

i confess that i really like someone here on this website ^-^ X3 <blush

Chishio Kunrin

I confess that my ADD is a problem when it comes to conversation. X3

When my brain suddenly snaps to something else, I can't help but go with it and forget what I should be saying instead. Or I'll bring up something seemingly random because something on topic reminded me of something, which reminded me of something else, which reminded me of something else, and so on.

But honestly, confession 2, I don't want to medicate for my ADD. I've never medicated for it, and I like my ADD because sometimes the random thought process gives me great ideas. x3 I think it was my ADD that suddenly gave me the epiphany I needed to come up with my OCs' cutie marks.

Sea Foam

Once when I was younger I threw a full can of spray paint into a campfire in my friend's backyard.(You can already tell where this is going) My friend called me an idiot, then proceeded to hit the can with a metal bat. The can broke and the resulting column of fire surpassed the height of his house. I ran backward doing a James Bond jump over a couch (if James Bond were a drunken, stumbling idiot) and cowered in fear. Luckily no one was hurt; not even his mom who was sleeping in front of the fire.  :I

Now I don't throw flammable things into fire. Lesson learned, common sense pssh what's that? ovO

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I have an additction to a highly addictive substance...

...Strawberry Jam.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Nala Valor

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 26, 23:29:56
I have an additction to a highly addictive substance...

...Strawberry Jam.
I'm addicted to sugar... Sometimes, I take a full bite of sugar... It have the same effect on me than what would happen if you gave Pinkie Pie some coffee.

Chishio Kunrin

I wonder... Who are the guests on the forum, at any time? :/
On the forum page where it lists the sections, if you scroll to the bottom, it says how many guests are on the site, how many users are online, and apparently how many users are hidden. Right now? "6 Guests, 19 Users (1 Hidden)"

Who are those 6 guests watching us? And who's hiding?!

Sponk

I confess I have ADHD. :c
Blah blah blah.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 27, 01:49:59
On the forum page where it lists the sections, if you scroll to the bottom, it says how many guests are on the site, how many users are online, and apparently how many users are hidden. Right now? "6 Guests, 19 Users (1 Hidden)"

Lurkers...
They always lurk around.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

DrizzleMutt

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jun 27, 03:13:16

Lurkers...
They always lurk around.

Never enough lurking.

Confession - Friends worry about how much I sleep, I honestly don't care.  lol

Nala Valor

My friends tell me that it is impossible to sleep less 2 hour a day... It's pretty easy when ponies are around!

PrincessButton

I don't so much wonder about the guests, because I know there are ponies here who USED to be lurkers, but now they have accounts... It's all a matter of time before those guests join too. What I always wonder is the 'Hidden'.... who is hidding?????  :/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up