The Yggdrasil Labyrinth/Explorers RP [Sign-Up]

Started by LunarDusk, 2017 Jan 30, 01:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo looks around and for sure, it is an amazing site, but also feels very familiar to him. Its familiar grounds as he has been around in similar environments where he grew up. However, the nature felt different, with the spirits feeling unknown to him, like strangers. He continues walking forward, keeping his surroundings in tact. Seeing how it is arranged, it seemed that it makes it impassable to surpass the boundaries drawn out by the map. So he feels that it could have been made intentionally as a way to test the skills of guilds who dare enter.

I feel the surroundings here may be a testing ground for our worthiness.
We may continue forward straight. There will be a larger area. I feel that is where we will be tested.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

"So what you have some kind of 'spidey-sense?'" Excalibur replied sarcastically.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Spidey Senses?

He asks confused, but thought it as actual spider senses.

Well I am actually familiar in territories like these. It is where I grew up and lived. I do not know of anything that can happen here. I am keeping my focus to be ready for any kind of surprise.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

"I feel like you might not know what you're talking about." Excalibur retorted with a smirk.  :]
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

I am aware of my words, just not aware of anything else that can happen here. May be it is my choice of words as I was raised in my village with very little civilization.

_BlazingInfinity

( @LunarDusk @Peace Keeper @Thundergirl @Aqua Fire @supersayianpony

Are Peace and I going to be the only ones who respond? (Not trying to be rude (sorry if this came off as rude))
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

//Well sayian saod he was going to have trouble being on that often, buuuut im just waiting for you 4 to approach the guard without holding your  digital hands 100% of the time  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

2017 Apr 14, 03:34:53 #107 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 14, 06:33:41 by Thundergirl
((Imma reply later, I'll have a bath now x3 ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((I forgot I had to reply ... ))

Ice shook her head and immediately turned to herself. She walked in front of the crew and approached the guard. Then a non-confidential face formed on her, making the unsure feeling overwhelm in her mind. She did a few steps  backwards and waited for the others to come.

Aqua Fire

Bams wing was no longer tired, so she flew close to the group, admiring the beauty around them.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*- Looks like we all are awake x3
------------------------
Chev continues forward, seeing the map there are clear areas that is known so it is safe to take the paths to prevent getting lost. Continuing, he sees what looks like a pony on the room more up ahead.

I see someone up ahead. Might be a guide or guard.

He continues until they are about a close distance from each other.

Who must you be on this path?

LunarDusk

Yet another armored pony, but this one seemed to be a maroon colored mare who turned around to notice the group of explorers. Despite her face being covered she was kinda giving a look of disbelief at Cheveyo's question.
"..You uh...yeah you're definately the new guys. The Radha told me you would be coming along."

Steel only rolled his eyes as the soldier started to answer Cheveyo's question slowly.

"I am one whose ordered to make sure nobody-you, for example gets into the forest without permission. If you want in start the way everyone else does. Make a map of the floor we're on." She started to lose interest in the conversation and was starting to head back to her post.
Steel shrugged before taking out a pen along with the map. He urged the others to get this over with as he went in the west direction

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

Ice came forwards, watching the mare draw the map on the ground. Uhm... may ... May I ask what those scissors and numbers mean? she asked her.

((It's not to begin a conversation, I really have no idea what those symbols are/mean x3 ))

LunarDusk

//Oh thats something to find out when you get there and those blue areas are just an update as the last map didnt have the areas just make sure where to go but the characters themselves dont know...but if you really want to know its a mining spot as in materials to get

The guard only looked back towards Ice.
"Figure it out. " she said gruffly
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

((Oh alright ... I'll wait 'till we arrive there))

Ice got surprised again, but this time she handled it and didn'y express this feeling. Alright. I think we all can wait ... she said, taking a look to the rest of the group.

Peace Keeper

If you say so, guard.

He turns around with the others.

Let us explore around as the guard asks. I believe this is another of these tests from the Rhada.

He follows along where Steel headed off to in the direction, venturing into the unknown of the map.

_BlazingInfinity

Excalibur just stays completely quiet.

(This is a Bumpity Bump Bump)
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

Steel started to stop as he reached a dead end. He turned around at the others due to seeing a mid sized hole in the ground.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

What's happened? Did we reach a dead end?

He looks around behind him and sees a hole.

There is a hole on the ground. Seems large enough for us to go through. Should we venture into it?

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Go Up