The Yggdrasil Labyrinth/Explorers RP [Sign-Up]

Started by LunarDusk, 2017 Jan 30, 01:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

It seems like a dead end here, but if this hole could lead somewhere, perhaps it is what it is wanting us to do.

Chev comes up to the hole and putting his ear into it trying to pick out any sound coming from it. He then sticks his head in before climbing into the hole trying to look around, even if it is dark.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

// PFFFT bad move Peace lol

No sooner had Cheveyo stepped inside of the hole, he was met with the feeling of something sharp clawing at both of his sides along with biting and a few punches. It was far too dark to clearly see the threat but there appeared to be three of them if one were to light up a match.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

I don't think we should try. What if this whole ends in fire? It was nice to meet you all, but I won't come inside Ice stated, trying to act angry, although she knew it was shown that she was scared.

Peace Keeper

*-I would guess a spider, but with punches as well? How the... :s weird. Then again there are 3 so I could only imagine tenderizing the meal for the big fella..

---------------------------

With a small pain feeling from his sides along with other pain inflictions, he screams out in help from the hole. He can't fend for himself much due to being in such a small hole he can't reach for his ax or even move around.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Steel rushed over towards the hole and began to reach down in an attempt to pull out Peace. He turned around at Ice and Excalibur with an unamused face.
"Tsk, are you two just going to stand around like generic useless background characters or are you going to help me here?!"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

2017 May 02, 16:19:49 #125 Last Edit: 2017 May 02, 19:18:18 by _BlazingInfinity
(Nice description there. lol)

"I'm no Applejack!" Excalibur replied. He ran over to Steel's side and started attempting to pull up Peace. (No hate, I love AJ.)

@LunarDusk
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

With the combined strength of the two, they were able to finally pull out the assaulted Cheveyo out of the hole. Steel had began to look at the stallions body to check the injuries to heal. But just before he could actually heal him, the sound of something coming through the hole.

The threats have finally shown themselves as three small bipedal moles with sharp claws. From the looks of it they were definately ready to attack again.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

2017 May 03, 12:20:05 #127 Last Edit: 2017 May 03, 18:12:32 by _BlazingInfinity
Moles have appeared! (combat start message from Etrian Odyssey)

"What the heck are those things?" Excalibur says, getting in combat stance.
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

"They look like some type of mole." said Steel
Picking a target the group of slasher moles lunged out at once and swung their claws at their victim.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

1:Cheveyo @Peace Keeper
2:Ice @Thundergirl l
3Steel
4 Excalibur @_BlazingInfinity
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

2017 May 03, 16:55:41 #129 Last Edit: 2017 May 05, 10:37:48 by _BlazingInfinity
  "What the hay is this??"  o_O Excalibur says, looking to the left of him. A board of supposed commands had appeared next to him and Steel.

@Thundergirl  and @Aqua Fire Me and @LunarDusk need your help!

Post Merge

@Peace Keeper@Thundergirl
@Aqua Fire @LunarDusk

We need to reply again.
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

2017 May 05, 15:20:12 #130 Last Edit: 2017 May 06, 06:52:35 by Thundergirl
((Sorry for not replying for a long time x3 ))

Ice faces the mixed-animal creature. She had to do something to not be killed and to not kill it. She loves animals and she couldn't hurt it. Besides it was about her best friends. And this crew did not include the best friends she had ever met.

_BlazingInfinity

( @Thundergirl Steel and Excalibur are in a battle right now. And I think we are outside of the hole.)
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

// Yeah and we pretty much pulled them out and it seems that the randomizer says the moles are attacking you
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*- Wrong pony name *ding*

------------------------------

Cheveyo recomposes himself as he is pulled out of the hole from the clutches of the weird mole. He shakes himself a bit to get the dirt off of him. He gets up to see the others now fighting the mole.

_BlazingInfinity

"Cheveyo! Help us defeat these moles!" Excalibur says while signaling to Cheveyo.
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo comes over, till a bit wounded, and takes his ax out to prepare to battle the mole.

Thunder Spin

2017 May 06, 06:48:21 #136 Last Edit: 2017 May 06, 06:55:38 by Thundergirl
((I am missing parts D: . Well , @Aqua Fire is missing more ))

Ice's leg is hurt by this ... creature thing ...? whatever ...!  I will get rid of this thing myself! With three legs! she said determined to win it , even if she knew that it was stronger than her. Her horn glows and she shots a luminosity ball at the creature. But it defended itself so the half of the ball's electrons couldn't hurt it. The electrons hit the ground causing a small explosion.

((OK , as Ice is very soft and she won't be able to hit the creature many times because she 1. has hurt her leg. 2. loves animals, I will add Thunder. What? She was the first OC I ever made and I love her a lot, that's why I add her in most of the RPs! Any prob with it? ))

_BlazingInfinity

(No, we never said that we had a problem with her. We just wanted you to contribute to the rp by posting something.)

Excalibur charges up an extreme magic blast.

"LET'S DO THIS!!!" he screamed.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

Due to the blast of magic one of the moles had been poofed into thin air leaving only two left. Steel shined his horn to levitated both his axes and spine them around rushing at one of the clawed moles.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Go Up