Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kat the skeleton 2.0

"Hmmmm... is it ok if I call you E?" She asked((wanted to add something. she is around 14(but strong)years old))

Purple

((I apologize for not posting in so long, I've only just gotten back home.  I'm afraid that I'm going to have a lot of trouble keeping up with this RP, and I don't wish to slow you all down, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out.  I'm really sorry about that :())

Peace Keeper

*-Welcome back Sparkle. hope you enjoyed a wonderful time. So sad to see you leave. I understand your decision, and I really thank you for your interest in the RP. Hopefully you can enjoy your time, and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

*- and okay Kat. Ouchies about your foot. hope you get better soon. Take good rest on it.

*-And Fire Aqua, we will be fighting for freedom in the form of a tournament. What will happen is that there will be (as of now) 1v1 battles. The loser will return to the cage, while the winners will be free to roam around another room, but impossible to escape as well. They will be housed at a different spot until the next rounds until there is a winner. So pretty much we have to all fight each other to be number one to get your freedom.

*-Guess now without Rosemonde, we could now go ahead and start the big reveal of the mastermind behind it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Eques to new pony: It is alright with me. You can call me in any way you feel comfortable.

There is a strong disturbance of energy coming inside the grand hall, the powers of which so great it is very difficult to comprehend the energy output of the source
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Just as Zeal was examining the bars, an emblem identical to his star cutie mark shaped out of smoke turning into a charging water sphere that let loose a beam that was against the bars making a sound identical of a spinning razor blade against metal. However he didn't have it fully shot out for too long due to something that immediedly made him cancel it out. Something seemed to be off that caught his attention. Somewhere farther from the cage there was a disturbance that could be felt even to those not specializing in magic.
"[glow=navy,2,300]So...this must be the captor, no denying it.[/glow] "
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

((Sparkle Chord allowed me to use her character for making a proper leaving))

After pressing the button, Rosemonde was now outside of the cage. She still feels unconfortable for what Iru has done.

"Now she is outside." said Iru.

Rosemonde looks around and realizes it, she turns her head to Iru with a pouty face. "You should have told me you wanted to try this... I was so scared!"

"Well, I am sorry." *Iru looks around* "Now that you are outside, can you perhaps try to walk around and find a way to help us get out from this cage?"

Thinking a bit, Rosemonde don't really know where to go, but helping them could help her find her way back to the place she wanted to go. "A-alright, I'll see what I can find..." The hybrid unicorn starts to trot toward a direction in hope of freeing the other captives and get back home safely.

... Or will it be the case?

After a while, Iru felt a strange energy coming from the opposite side to where Rosemonde went.

Aqua Fire

//Can I change my character? I dont think super speed is a good super power now. I'll use Aqua Fire.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*-Oof..... alright I'll allow it, but make it very soon Aqua Fire. Once I open the cage, the roster is locked permanently. I'll return to post as soon as I can.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

//Thx. TOO MAKE MY FORM!!//
Suddenly, the ball holding Spark disappeared, and in its place held an ice block. Inside it, held a yellow pony with an orange and blue mane. She had a griffion like tail. She had orange and blue gloves and orange and blue eyes. She looked shocked.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 26, 16:01:57 #70 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 26, 16:04:12 by Peace Keeper
*- Did you also added your character in the sign-up? It is required to have one for your new character. And just a reminder, make sure to think well on which character you will be using. Also make sure to put your character stats properly. Stats will also remain permanent.

Aqua Fire

//Yes. I pinged you. I replaced Sparks.//
The pony inside the block was muffling something. Soon, words were maken out. "Unfreeze me." She asked.

Peace Keeper

Eques realized something weird happened to the sphere that help one of the ponies and now is an ice cube with a pony in it. She focused her magic to melt the ice by changing its state of matter, a safer way than fire, to help free the pony inside.

Are you okay?

Aqua Fire

Once the ponies head was free, she said, "Thank you! I'm ok now." Once her whole body was free, she shook her entire body like a dog to dry herself off.

LunarDusk

Despite the rising conversation Zeal's attention was still concentrated over the disturbance to a different direction. Whatever it was it could be an avatar of or the real deal of someone that has to do with the cages.
What he was about to say was cut of when Ghalib spoke up towards whatever was in the distance sounding that of what god would say in declaration.
"[glow=navy,2,300]So it seems it...[/glow]"

"[glow=indigo,2,300]As a head of the half of the other world, I ask thee to show thyself and explain thy intentions and gain from this.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

Aqua turned around, and saw a dark figure approching. She ran to a corner, and hid in it.
Y-yeah.. Wh-who are you? Aqua repeated, for her voice was no longer freezing.

Peace Keeper

*-Aqua Fire. I will like for you to add your character attribute stats in your application. It is vital for you to have it.
------------------
The energy went in the form of spacial manipulation, making some kind of ripple in the fabric of reality visible in the warping of focal lensing of light around it. A pop of light emits for a time shorter than a second, and the warping light disipates gradually fast, revealing a being. The being is a mix of some beast and a dragon and a demon. This being stands about 25 feet tall. His attire is of armor and clothes of medieval style. This being looks at the cage housing all the creatures he captured and presents himself.

Darkstalker: [shadow=red,left]Welcome to the Horror Wing Palace. To save the time, you are chosen by me for a special event. It may seem barbaric of my part to kidnap you all and stuff you in here. I will give you all release of the cage, but there is a task I like for you all. You all want to go home? You must complete the task, in the form of a tournament. You all been chosen to compete, and I want to see the very best this world has to offer, and challenge your skills to the very limit. If you are successful, I will grant you release. If you fail, I keep you captive here. Do not fail me. OH, and forgot to mention. The tournament, the opponents... will be each other. Look at your fellows inside the cage. Learn your opponent, because if you want freedom, you have to win them all. As for me, you will refer to me as Darkstalker. Cry out all you want, nobody is coming for you. No way for any of you to escape, and no way for outside help. Any magical attempts of escape is futile, if you rather risk hurting yourself before the competition or worse, too hurt to battle and throw your chances of freedom to the wind. Any other attempts, we have barriers to prevent escape as well with the inclusion of pain as well. So if you want your freedom, you play my game, and I grant you your freedom. The rest... stay comfortable here. We will start tournament soon. Prepare yourselves.[/shadow]

Darkstalker puts his hands together, preparing his teleportation spacial shift again, disappearing in a booming flash. As the flash disappeared, the cage magically disintegrates into glowing particles and into nothing. The entire group is now set free.

Eques recalls the words of Darkstalker and looks to everyone in disbelief. She can't grasp on the idea of fighting against her cage-mates. She felt the power of Darkstalker, and the thought gives her the chills. She felt a power equal to herself before, but his power was at an entire different league, a power she wouldn't dare take on blindly. She just stood looking around silently. Been for few millennia that she had to realize the severity of the situation, and the fear of this new adversary who had kidnapped.

LunarDusk

Zeal had completely froze at the sight of the dragonic figure. To him this obviously was no ordinary dragon but something else as if a deity of old. Even though he wanted to say something, he wasn't able to muster the strength to do so for some reason until they left. But from what he remembered Darkstaker said that he would promote freedom to those that survive the tournament. He and Ghalib moved away from the group to discuss something where they cant hear.
"They say to grant freedom to the winner of the tournament...that doesn't seem as convincing but more like a drive to boost morale." Zeal whispered
"[glow=indigo,2,300]...[/glow]"
"No...these foes must have contained a large reputation if they have been chosen by such a being."
"[glow=indigo,2,300]...[/glow]"
"My lord...I know that look, I take it that being seems familiar to you?"

Ghalib only shook his head waiting a few second before he answered.

"[glow=indigo,2,300]When I had interactions and made a deal with him, Lucifer had only mentioned the deity's name when we were checking the beings that had existed. However, outside of that I haven't heard of anything else except from the fact that they were thought to be sealed and had enjoyed the thrill of war.[/glow]"
"Hehe...seems like someone that could get along with you."
"[glow=indigo,2,300]No, we both enjoy it but I have reasons for doing so. And theres no doubt of it that when the champion is decided...[/glow]"

"[glow=indigo,2,300]They will fight Darkstalker themself as their last challenge.[/glow]"

Zeal shrugged.

"Obviously, although judging from what I've seen from some of them...it could be one sided. But...I just hope I dont end up having to fight you in the early matches...."
This comment was enough to have Ghalib crack a smile and chuckle a bit at the navy tactician.
"[glow=indigo,2,300]It is true that only one of us will survive. This power I've gained from the the fallen angel...I'll be sure to use this as a test to see if this still works. I expect no less from you, put everything trick and power you've used on every powerful foe and during warfare to use...Especially on those two over there.[/glow]" he pointed to the hooded mare and Eques.
"[glow=indigo,2,300]As its not as strong as Darkstalkers...but...I'm feeling a surge of energy contained within them, they'll no doubt be the biggest threats in the group. Do anything you can to find their weakness and wear them down. Other than I'll be expecting to take them on first...[/glow]"
As the former emperor had said his piece they both nodded and he walked back over towards the group while Zeal remained in the same spot contemplating while holding 2 pieces of dice. (and saying in his mind)

i see...They seem to be bonding well...

*glances at the hooded mare*

For the most part...perhaps that was a good idea, it'll make things a lot easier...especially when one act can turn it into discord.
...Even if I were to fail the tournament, It'll give me time gain more information of this being, that power than prevent me from even moving or feeling something....fear is it? Tch, seem like something I'd want, it'd be a stepping stone to becoming a god. Oh no matter, I'll deal with that later, time is already wasting...  :]
*holds out hoof and unballs it leting the dice fall*

"Alea iacta est" he muttered
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

After the words of Darkstalker, Iru walks near Eques and ask "Do you know him? I never heard someone or something with such name before."

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 27, 09:39:45 #79 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 27, 14:38:21 by Aqua Fire
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 27, 00:24:31
*-Aqua Fire. I will like for you to add your character attribute stats in your application. It is vital for you to have it.

//What do you mean?//

Post Merge

Aqua looked around. She thought that everypony already knew two thing about her. That she was shy, and her weakness is ice. -Soon, they'll figure out two more things about me..- She thought. -They will soon know my powers. But they probably do know- Aqua looked at herself. -I mean, it's so obvious.- She continued. She sighed, and laid down. She recalled her friends, her older brother, her mom and dad, and Loy. -Wait..- She thought. -Who's taking care of Loy?-

Go Up