slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Well.. I have lived here all of my life and as for work.... I work here part time. Evening answered
"how about you? Why did you move here to Fillydelphia? What are you wanting to do with your life? I already know that I will be helping Ms Couture with this store for a while but I love it here." She babbled on.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well i came from Ponyville because i wanted to start from scratch because well...i couldn't stay there anymore...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "What ever happened? Did you have family troubles?"

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well yes...my mother died my father had to give away my sister to the orphanage cause he couldn't take care of me and her anymore
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: " Oh... Sorry to hear that dear. So who is looking after your sister now? Is it you or is she still in the orphanage? She wondered almost afraid to ask the question. Evening rush started shifting through her patterns nervously.

Misty Fly

*she takes out the pattern from the sewing machine*

Deep Sense : well i don't know honestly i haven't seen her for a while... i do have a picture of us both though...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Wow! That is coming together very well darling. I think you might have a knack for this dear." She complimented Deep sense. "Would you mind showing me your sister when you get the time?" She went on to ask

Evening Rush set down her patterns and calmed down a bit.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense nods and takes out a locket which has a photo of both of them inside*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush looks at the locket for a moment
Evening Rush: "You two look cute in this. How long ago was this?" She wondered.
"Oh.. and before I forget let me show you a couple of the pieces I designed myself under Ms couture's nose on my free time." She goes to the back and finds her best Stallion and Mare outfits she had created and presented them to Deep Sense
"I am particularly proud of these two." The two outfits were very well designed and had little to no flaws in the fabric or stitching and the colors blended well together making them works of art you could wear.
"Now I DO want something like this to be your goal or even to pass it eventually but not all at once baby steps must be taken to create things such as these." Evening explained 

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : this was made 3 years ago...she was 4 years old back and i was 12...*she looks at the outfits* i really like them how did you made them so fast?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Actually I made them a few years ago after Ms Couture said she did not think I was "ready" or "old" enough to use this fabric or the mannequins. So I decided that I would work every night for a few hours and make them and show her what I could do. when she saw the end result she was amazed and asked me to make them again for her display and much to her enjoyment they sold within a few days. I kept my originals and here they are." She explained.
"I feel that you could just as good..if not better than this I noticed how quickly you picked it up after I showed you the basic things. I bet you did not know that the pattern I told you to do was one that ponies usually get to after they have already have had months or even years of experience and yet here you are and you pulled that one off in just a few hours.
Ms Couture said she saw potential and I put it to the test. I am so proud of you dear." Evening rush pored her heard out over the fact that Deep Sense was doing so well and she could not hold her excitement in much longer.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well i never tried doing fabrics before...it's unusual for me...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

( my bad i had very bad internet i have not abandond you guys)
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

lightspeed_flash

(( @Fu-shia Writer oh ok then just jump back in when ever you can ^-^))

Evening Rush: "Don't worry you will get used to it all you need is practice."

Misty Fly

*She continues Sewing the fabric with the machine*

Deep Sense : hey shouldn't she be back by now?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "I do not know... but not to worry I can help you with anything you may need. Although I do hope she is ok.  I can only imagine that she trusts you. I guess I will go check on her." Evening Rush leaves the room.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea...right...*she puts the fabric on the sewing machine and turns on the TV*

announcer : have you ever wanted to be successful?

Deep Sense : hmm mabe?

announcer : are you tired of living a miserable life?

Deep Sense : what?

announcer : are you a...*suddenly the TV breaks*

Deep Sense : that was wierd...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush returns from the back checking on Ms Couture.
Evening Rush: "She is fine just taking a nap. I will let her do just that. No matter she has taught me everything I need to know." She puts her Mannequins in the corner.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : right...so how did you learned to sew so well?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "I was taught a few years ago by Ms Couture I would come in after school every day and she would teach me how to sew and I loved it so much I kept coming back. She answered.
That moment a customer came in. The customer walked up to the dresses side and looked for one she liked.
Customer: "Hello I would like to see this Yellow and white one here if you would be so kind."
Evening gets the dress down and asks.
Evening Rush: " Would you want to rent or buy this dress darling?"
Customer: "I would to buy how much would that be?"
Evening Rush: "200 Bits please?" The pony gives Evening the bits "Thank you and have a nice day!" Evening gives the pony the dress
Customer: "No I must thank you for the lovely dress."

Go Up