slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : huh? never knew your that good with customers honestly...did mr Couture taught you that aswell? or did you learned it?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "I learned it myself, I take into account what fabrics are used and how complex the dresses are and price them accordingly. Say what have you dreamed about doing in your life do you want to be a designer or something else?" She asked.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : i don't know it never came to before...*she looks at the fabric and the design*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Well just think about it no need to rush your future. You have time."

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea...i guess i do...*a pony enters inside*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush notices the entering pony. Evening Rush: " Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?" She said as she greeted the pony.

Misty Fly

Customer : i would like one of those princess dresses like i saw on TV..

Deep Sense : Princess Dresses? i never heard about those
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "I might have one in the back let me go check."

Evening rush exits the room and goes to the back room to look for the order.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : huh we have those already? i guess she was ready for everything... *she looks at the customer*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush returns from the back with a dress. Evening Rush: "You are in luck... This happens to be the last one. Ms Couture is the only one that has made them she even made the ad that showed them off. She gives her the dress "That will be 300 bits please I know its a bit much but that is how much I was asked to sell this for and it is the last one as well."

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : looks like we are out of Purple Fabric...i might just have to get some...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Alright I will go with you. Just let me put the out sign on the door so potential customers know we are out."

Misty Fly

*She nods and waits outside*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush Shuts the door and joins up with Deep Sense.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : you lead the way since you know where that place is and all...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Alright right this way." They start walking down the street.

Misty Fly

*Suddenly it starts raining*

Deep Sense : well that was unexpected...*she looks at the ponies passing by* they seem busy...rather...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Should we head for cover?" She points out a building with an awning over the door.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea let's go...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

They both take cover under the awning.

Go Up