Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

"G-got it!" Illusion said, surprised by the sudden emergency. Of course, he ran right out of the room, looking all over for Match, being the only pony unaccounted for.
As he ran, he pulled a cellphone out of his vest pocket, dialing what he thought was still his number and hoping desperately that it would actually work.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

The mare turned her head toward the direction of the voice. A puzzled expression formed across her face as she watch her friend gallop toward her. The expression quickly changed into fear as she watch the bolt come toward her. A fearful scream filled the air as she closed her eyes; waiting for the pain to take over. . . But it didn't. . . As her scream died down, she slowly opened her eyes. The mare gasped as she saw have taken the bolts instead. She scrambled onto the ground to make sure he was okay. As she examined her freind, she heard another bolt charging up. Another scream slipped as she picked up the stallion. The mare barely moved quick enough to dodge the next bolt. As she watch another bolt be charged she said in terror,
Bon Mot: Raven! What is going on!? What kind of prank is this!? Are you trying to get me killed?!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 30, 20:39:28
The mare turned her head toward the direction of the voice. A puzzled expression formed across her face as she watch her friend gallop toward her. The expression quickly changed into fear as she watch the bolt come toward her. A fearful scream filled the air as she closed her eyes; waiting for the pain to take over. . . But it didn't. . . As her scream died down, she slowly opened her eyes. The mare gasped as she saw have taken the bolts instead. She scrambled onto the ground to make sure he was okay. As she examined her freind, she heard another bolt charging up. Another scream slipped as she picked up the stallion. The mare barely moved quick enough to dodge the next bolt. As she watch another bolt be charged she said in terror,
Bon Mot: Raven! What is going on!? What kind of prank is this!? Are you trying to get me killed?!

"Considering..who just took two bolts for you..I would say..I'm not trying to do anything," He says, weaker than before. "We need to..move to the location I told you..and quickly. Illusion is getting Match, I'll..explain to you about what's happening..on the way," He explains quickly, grunting every now and again from the zaps, since it struck him closer to the chest.

FakeSmile

The mare looked at the hurt stallion on her back and then toward the large bolt charging. As she dodged another bolt she sheepishly replied,
Bon Mot: . . . O-o-okay! Yeah. . . Just point me where to go!
She readjusted the stallion to be easier to carry before taking off. As she ran in the direction Raven pointed toward, her thoughts were running as fast as she was. Why would Raven send her a text to somewhere as dangerous as that! And why were they even doing that!? . . . A look of determination filled her eyes as she started to run faster. She had to get back to her friends before something bad happened to them.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 30, 21:02:21
The mare looked at the hurt stallion on her back and then toward the large bolt charging. As she dodged another bolt she sheepishly replied,
Bon Mot: . . . O-o-okay! Yeah. . . Just point me where to go!
She readjusted the stallion to be easier to carry before taking off. As she ran in the direction Raven pointed toward, her thoughts were running as fast as she was. Why would Raven send her a text to somewhere as dangerous as that! And why were they even doing that!? . . . A look of determination filled her eyes as she started to run faster. She had to get back to her friends before something bad happened to them.

"To keep it short..I have no clue..what sent that text to you, but it probably..has something to do with the electricity..that was being charged. Leafa appears..to recognize the symbol, and says that it's not good. We're needing to go to the factory..to figure out what's going on, as she's also..feeling vibrations," He explains.

annosrules

"Oh, um, excuse me Blaze, I seem to have a call, heh heh."
"No problem, the tour's basically over now anyway, so I'll see you later."
"Oh, um, okay."

Picking up the phone and accepting the call, Match asks into the mic, "Hello?"

Stryder221

2015 Nov 30, 22:28:30 #86 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 23:01:12 by Stryder221
"We need to meet up, ASAP!" Illusion's voice had come through the phone. "Something's up, and I think Raven's somehow involved. His phone's gone berserk, so don't try calling. I think he'll be heading to the factory by now. Watch yourself, the electricity's going- Yikes! - c-crazy around here! Head to the meeting point! The park!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 30, 22:46:18 #87 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 22:54:54 by FakeSmile
The duo made it to the park after a mixture of Bon Mot running and jogging. By the time she made it to the park, she was exhausted. Out of breath, she dropped the stallion as she bent over to catch her breath. She took a few minutes to cool down before her gaze fell back to the direction she ran from. . . With a mixture of fear and concern she said,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]
. . . . . . .
You said something about the Leafa knowing some kind of symbol?. . . . So if she is here, can she stop . . . whatever is happening?

(Fixed)
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

"Well..that's where you..guys would come in," He says.

"She'll probably..need some..assistance. We still don't know..what we're exactly looking for..so all of you will be..searching..with guidance from me," He explains.

((So much for the Park, but I suppose it makes more sense just to guide her to the factory. It'd be good to communicate to them where it is, Fake, since Raven is relatively out of it and such.))

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 30, 22:59:33 #89 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 23:02:17 by FakeSmile
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: . . . . .
Yeah, whatever. . . .
. . . .
Where are those two?! I want to hurry up and get this over with. . .[/color]
The mare said as she lowered herself onto the park's grass. She continued to stare at the direction she ran; assuming Illusion and new guy would come soon. A large frown formed across her face; she did not like this idea anymore. . . . Even if this is still not a prank; whatever Raven had to said didn't make much sense.  . . . Seemed a bit too fictional the more she thought about it.

(( You gotta be a bit more clear with your post. Your last post made it sound like they had to head straight there. ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 30, 22:59:33
[Color=brown]Bon Mot: . . . . .
Yeah, whatever. . . .
. . . .
Where are those two?! I want to hurry up and get this over with. . .[/color]
The mare said as she lowered herself onto the park's grass. She continued to stare at the direction she ran; assuming Illusion and new guy would come soon. A large frown formed across her face; she did not like this idea anymore. . . . Even if this is still not a prank; whatever Raven had to said didn't make much sense.  . . . Seemed a bit too fictional the more she thought about it.

(( You gotta be a bit more clear with your post. Your last post made it sound like they had to head straight there. ))

((Sorry about that. Maybe I'm just becoming too tired to make as much sense.))

"No..idea," He says, before noticing the frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

frío

Midawn walked off With Confidence that she will survive the School year!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

annosrules

Match heads straight for the rendezvous point, not fully understanding that which would await him there.

FakeSmile

[Color=brown]Bon Mot: I'm good, Raven. . . I'm good.[/color]
She simply said as she continued to stare forward. Bon Mot isn't known for opening up to others and wasn't about to start now. The main thing she was concerned about was how Raven planned on get the group to Leafa. . . . It didn't really seem possible to physically enter a game.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

"If you..say so," He replies, still wondering what she's thinking.

frío

((i mean Mogeko XD)) Mogeko walked off with confidence that she will survive the School year!**-----------------  Mogeko Curled her Wings and walked to her locker,sigh.
           Sometime later
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

"I'm here, I'm here!" Illusion's voice was then heard as he could be seen sprinting onto the scene, stopping dead in his tracks right in front of Raven and Bon, panting heavily.
He didn't get there entirely unscathed; Multiple burn marks could be seen on his coat, likely from the deadly electricity problem going around.

"Sorry if I'm late. Wasn't exactly easy gettin' here, you know..."

FakeSmile

Bon Mot: Oh man, it sounds like it got worse while we ran away. . . You a'ight, Illusion? Maybe you two should go to the doctor! Y'all did get hit by electricity!
The mare said in a concern tone. She was glad to see Illusion made it back alright, but now she was worried about his safety. . . And the others! What will happen to the University?! She had a big game coming up; there was no way she can miss out on that! A large frown deepened into her face; this ordeal was getting worse by the minute.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"This has been a shocking turn of events, sure, but I don' think I need the infirmary quite yet... It'll be worse if I try to head back; The electricity has it in for me!"
Was what Illusion managed to say after a brief moment to catch his breath. "You're the smart one, Raven. What's going on, and why is electricity trying to kill us?"

He then looked over his shoulder, as if expecting somepony. "And where's Match...?"

annosrules

"I'm here," Match replies as he reaches the group. "Now what's all this fuss about?"

Go Up