Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

2015 Nov 29, 19:08:25 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 19:16:11 by Stryder221
"Better than being that other sti... actually, nevermind that! For your information, I do in fact find this to be pretty neat!" Illusion had suddenly said loudly, looking incredibly hurt. Mock hurt.

Shaking his head, he then turn his attention to Raven. "So when do we get goin'?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 29, 19:27:05 #61 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 19:51:56 by Jcfraven
"After classes, I'd say. I think most of us only have about a period to go, after all," He says.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 29, 19:35:39 #62 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 29, 19:53:53 by FakeSmile
Bon Mot: Nah, I already had my classes for the day. I do have basket ball practice in a bit, so I have no idea when I'll actually be done. . . .
Shot me an email when you're ready though and I'll make up an excuse to leave early!

The mare happily said; completely oblivious to Illusions hurt feelings. She never really knew when she took a joke too far. . . Which can be seen now, her mood and attitude was still the same as it was before her mud remark. The mare's smile was big as she stood up from her seat. Happily she asked,
Bon Mot: So where should we meet later? I have no idea where any factories are, so I'll need a kind soul to guide me there!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

"When I send the message, we'll meet at the nearby park, then I'll lead you guys onwards," He explains.

"I guess I'll be going and working in my dorm, if any of you need me," He continues.

FakeSmile

2015 Nov 29, 22:50:52 #64 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 19:41:01 by FakeSmile
Bon Mot: A'ight, sounds solid! Well, it was nice seeing y'all again! If you see me around campus, don't be a stranger! See y'all in a bit!!
The mare happily said as she smiled at the group. Before she headed off, she waved her last good bye to the group. The mare made her way around the lunch area; looking for the sky blue mare from earlier.

Bon Mot made her way toward the gym; basket ball practice was going to start earlier today. The mare walked into the gymnasium and quickly went to the girls locker room. After changing into her work out clothes, she reenter the gym and started today's practice. The warm ups were rough, but she manged to keep a smile on her face. The smile soon turn into a serious expression as the real practice started.

((Changed for the sake of y'all not waiting on me.))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

frío

Mogeko walks to her New locker with Byter
Wow my locker is just on the other side :D
Mogeko Shrugs and then Goes to her locker and stuffs her bag inside.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

annosrules

Match backs out of the area when Raven ended the meeting. It wasn't that he didn't want to meet with them more, but their were other places he'd rather be.

"And just were do you think you're running off to?" a familiar voice called out to Math as he entered a courtyard.
"To find you, uh, actually," Match replies, smiling sheepishly.
"Why, is something wrong?"
"No, no. I just, uh, wanted to meet up with you, you being my guide and all." Match says before ending with a rather uncomfortable laugh, "Heh, heh."
"When will you stop side lining? Come on, you know as well as I that you don't need me to take charge for you! And honestly, besides the whole pity thing, you're really ruining my reputation by making me talk for you."
"And you know as well as I that that'll never happen." Match says as he stomps his hoof in order to make the point clear.
"Well at leas that's a step in the right direction," Blaze comments under his breath before turning to continue Match's tour of the university.

(Feel free to engage in conversation with these guys, I'm just removing them from a specific location and saying what they are doing whilst not interacting with others.)

frío

Mogeko walks to Byter and Byter Walks to the Nearest Bench and plays on his phone because he's Cool  :D
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 30, 10:04:42 #68 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 10:30:52 by Jcfraven
-XANA Activated-
Info: This won't affect anyone but the main cast, unless you end up being dragged into it.
Occurrence: Technological Disturbances

Arriving back at his dorm and shutting the door, Raven pulls up the Lyoko program on his main computer system, putting on his headset.

"Leafa? Are you there?" He asks.

"Yes..but Raven, something strange is happening," She says.

"Strange how?" He inquires.

"A bunch of vibrations started occurring, I have no clue why though," She replies.

"Hm, I suppose we'll find out soon," He responds. "In the mean time, I'm going to see if there's anything more I can find information-wise," He explains, continuing.

"Alright. I'll try to help if I can," She states, before the two go to work, as the Lyoko Symbol appears on his phone, opening the messaging app of Bon Mot and typing a message, to meet 'him' in the courtyard.

((Let's see how that works out. It'll take some time for me to get into the proper swing of things though.))

Stryder221

It didn't take long after Raven had shut the doors for somepony to come along and knock. About five minutes, maybe.
"Raven, you in there?" Came Illusion's voice. "Mind if I come in?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"Sure, come on in," He says, still not noticing the phone.

Stryder221

Soon after, Illusion had opened the door, closing it behind him as he entered.

"So, I just had a few questions about this VR thing... If you don't mind answering. I thought about just calling you up and asking, buuut I figured these kind of things are best asked in person."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 30, 19:19:50
Soon after, Illusion had opened the door, closing it behind him as he entered.

"So, I just had a few questions about this VR thing... If you don't mind answering. I thought about just calling you up and asking, buuut I figured these kind of things are best asked in person."

"Go ahead. Leafa, would you mind continuing to search for any unencrypted files?" He asks.

"Sure, Raven!" She replies, before closing the vidcom for now.

"Now then, what're your questions?" He inquires.

Stryder221

"Well, mostly on how exactly we access this world of yours; It doesn't look as easy as putting on a pair of goggles. The next it what might happen when we do get in there. What happens next? Do we turn into humans or something? Actually, that'd be kind of neat..."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 30, 19:33:23
"Well, mostly on how exactly we access this world of yours; It doesn't look as easy as putting on a pair of goggles. The next it what might happen when we do get in there. What happens next? Do we turn into humans or something? Actually, that'd be kind of neat..."

"From what I've been able to gather, the pods below the main room are scanners, which analyze your body and transfer you into the world. From what I can tell, the process turns you into a human counterpart, which means the opposite would put you back as a pony, which means Leafa cou-" He starts to ramble then stops, thinking too far ahead and verbalizing his thoughts too much.

"In any case, being in the world is a mystery to me, I'm not sure how it will be. I will say that if something were to happen, you'd just be materialized again into the same scanners you virtualized from," He continues.

FakeSmile

After a hard work out, the coach allowed the mares to take a break. Bon Mot's mane was frizzy and she was having a hard time catching her breath. A smile was still on her face though; she loved being part of the team. The mare and a few team mates started to chat around the water fountain. While Bon Mot was taking her turn at the fountain, she remembered that Raven may whisk her away soon. The mare excused herself from the group and headed back to the locker room. A large smile formed across her face; it was time to get this adventure started! Uncontrolled giggles seeped from her smiled as she quickly gathered her things She attempted to fix her mane and mask the smell of hard work, but she settled for emptying a can of spray deodorant on her. The mare quickly ran out of the locker and hollered at her coach a lame excused to leave. Even though she'll have to run extra laps in the morning, she thought it was worth it. Still in her practice uniform, the mare ran toward the courtyard. . . . A small frown formed across her face; she didn't see Raven or the others. As she dropped her bags on the ground she called out,
Bon Mot: Yoooooooooo! . . . . Anyone here? . . . .
If this is a prank, you know I'll get y'all later!~
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

Illusion raised an eyebrow at his friend's sudden stop, giving a look that clearly gave the message of "Teasing Material Detected".
"So everything's in working order, I assume? You made sure? I ain't gonna pretend I can understand half of it, that's your job, but I'm pretty sure something going wrong with something like materialization could easily end in disintegration."

He then sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe I'm just worrying too much... Oh, nice symbol on your phone, by the way. You get that just recently?"

Jcfraven

2015 Nov 30, 19:58:07 #77 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 30, 20:11:11 by Jcfraven
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 30, 19:52:43
After a hard work out, the coach allowed the mares to take a break. Bon Mot's mane was frizzy and she was having a hard time catching her breath. A smile was still on her face though; she loved being part of the team. The mare and a few team mates started to chat around the water fountain. While Bon Mot was taking her turn at the fountain, she remembered that Raven may whisk her away soon. The mare excused herself from the group and headed back to the locker room. A large smile formed across her face; it was time to get this adventure started! Uncontrolled giggles seeped from her smiled as she quickly gathered her things She attempted to fix her mane and mask the smell of hard work, but she settled for emptying a can of spray deodorant on her. The mare quickly ran out of the locker and hollered at her coach a lame excused to leave. Even though she'll have to run extra laps in the morning, she thought it was worth it. Still in her practice uniform, the mare ran toward the courtyard. . . . A small frown formed across her face; she didn't see Raven or the others. As she dropped her bags on the ground she called out,
Bon Mot: Yoooooooooo! . . . . Anyone here? . . . .
If this is a prank, you know I'll get y'all later!~

Soon after Bon Mot arrived, electricity starting to come from a lightpole nearby her, zapping her as the others proceed to start charging as well.

((That's my first cop-out of this roleplay, had zero idea what I should've done for that one.))

Post Merge

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Nov 30, 19:55:06
Illusion raised an eyebrow at his friend's sudden stop, giving a look that clearly gave the message of "Teasing Material Detected".
"So everything's in working order, I assume? You made sure? I ain't gonna pretend I can understand half of it, that's your job, but I'm pretty sure something going wrong with something like materialization could easily end in disintegration."

He then sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe I'm just worrying too much... Oh, nice symbol on your phone, by the way. You get that just recently?"

"Everything appears to be fine, hypothetically. The set-up was made to work like intended, that's for sure. Why it was made is still a mystery, but that we can find out later," He explains, before hearing the next question.

"Wait, symbol?" He asks, looking at his phone and noticing as such. He quickly pulls up the vidcom.

"Leafa? Do you by any chance recognize this symbol?" He asks her, before she flinches a bit.

"I..I remember something, but not exactly what it is, I have a very bad feeling about it though," She replies.

"Could it have something to do with the vibrations from earlier?" He asks.

"It could be," She responds, worried.

"Alright, I'll try to round everyone and get to the factory, we need to make sure if we're safe or not," Raven says. "I'll talk to you when we're at the factory, Leafa. If you can, look into the cause of those vibrations," He continues, closing the vidcom. Going into his phone, he manages to see that a text was sent to Bon Mot to go to the courtyard. Eyes widening, and getting shocked by the device, he turns to Illusion.

"Get the others, tell them to meet where I mentioned before, I'm going to check on Bon Mot!" He says quickly, before shutting down the computer and galloping to the courtyard.

FakeSmile

Bon Mot: Ow! What the hay!?
The mare shouted as she rubbed her shoulder. . . . She looked around with crazy eyes as she tried to find the source of the shock. . .  A large frown formed across her face as she squinted; those colts must be up to this. The mare scratch her head in confusion; she wasn't sure how they could have done it. . . In one last attempt she called out,
Bon Mot: Y'all think you're cute? Well, I don't! Show your self, or ya'll taste my chocolate hoof fury!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Nov 30, 20:06:53
Bon Mot: Ow! What the hay!?
The mare shouted as she rubbed her shoulder. . . . She looked around with crazy eyes as she tried to find the source of the shock. . .  A large frown formed across her face as she squinted; those colts must be up to this. The mare scratch her head in confusion; she wasn't sure how they could have done it. . . In one last attempt she called out,
Bon Mot: Y'all think you're cute? Well, I don't! Show your self, or ya'll taste my chocolate hoof fury!

Soon arriving at the courtyard and seeing the charging electricity, he gallops into Bon Mot, shouting "Look out!", getting zapped twice upon doing so.

Go Up