Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

I am here, not really sure what to do right at this moment :p.

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Oct 02, 07:59:52
Gamepaw lets out a howl, to both startle the ponies and to announce his presence.

Sparkle Chord is startled.

XD

MMTfan1

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Okay, so seems we may all be set for the games. Now our final is our MC Maple.

So Maple, whenever you ready, you can introduce the start of the games.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Well... this is tough since from MMT's storyline he doesn't want another to involve someone replacing him in the seat. But at the same time, still haven't gotten word from @Maplewood to get us started in the RP. Well... I will wait till Monday for him to help start.

What I have the idea is Julien's character enters the booth without permission, and unnoticed, and upon entering, Maple sees the character entering, say a little something, and accepts the character to take part of the booth. Eventually the security comes in to realize the character isn't suppose to be part of the commentary and attempt to kick the character out.

So what you guys think? Is it alright?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

I got ya Maple. Don't worry.

We are just awaiting for you to announce the start of the games.

Peace Keeper

Alrighties guys it is that time again for the role call. The sign-up people, you know the drill. The rest, you can answer if you wish or not. This is just to know if the rest are continuing to participate or watching this RP.

CLEAR @Purple 
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity

ALL CLEAR!

------AND THE REST
@Maplewood
PRESENT @MMTfan1
PRESENT @Jcfraven
@Chrisgotjar

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 01, 20:58:03
Alrighties guys it is that time again for the role call. The sign-up people, you know the drill. The rest, you can answer if you wish or not. This is just to know if the rest are continuing to participate or watching this RP.
------AND THE REST

@Chrisgotjar

Eh?! What?! Did I miss something?!

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 01, 20:58:03

@Purple 
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@_BlazingInfinity

------AND THE REST
@Maplewood
@MMTfan1
@Jcfraven
@Chrisgotjar

*is still here

Jcfraven

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

Oi...is it not too late to intrude as not a competitor...but an outsider or someone of a different profession  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

Hue very well

Name:[glow=violet,2,300]Arc[/glow]
Species:Unicorn
Physical Description:

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Go Up