Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

*pats microphone* Hello? Is this thing on?

But I was away at my mom's house I was playing steam games (shellshock live is too fun and addicting) and I was "working on a summer drawing that I scraped and am not coming back to, so that is what I have been doing.

Any number above 1 says I'm clear.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 88, total 88[/blockquote]
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see. You are alrigjt Blazing

Okay, so everyone is cleared. Perfect!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Hey guys... I got a surprise for ya...

Spoiler: The NEW and IMPROVED... • show

EQUESTRIA GAMES SCOREBOARD!!!

What ya guys think of this scoreboard? Anything I can add or change to this scoreboard? let me know

Also, I will like to begin the games soon. I understand there is a story arc to it, so I will give ya guys an ample amount of time for it. Hehe hope ya guys prepared.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 20, 03:47:13

What ya guys think of this scoreboard? Anything I can add or change to this scoreboard? let me know

Also, I will like to begin the games soon. I understand there is a story arc to it, so I will give ya guys an ample amount of time for it. Hehe hope ya guys prepared.
Not a big surprise... given the fact that you have the time to make it since this long morning discussion.

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 20, 03:47:13

whooooooaaaaaaa O.O that looks awesome! :D also yay, i'm in third :3

Peace Keeper

It is the time again. The role call for every athlete character in the RP. You know the call, so let's get it awn.

--------Deadline 9/8/2016 --------------
CLEAR @Purple
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Gamepaw

Julien999

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Sep 01, 03:19:47
It is the time again. The role call for every athlete character in the RP. You know the call, so let's get it awn.

--------Deadline 9/8/2016 --------------
@Purple
CLEAR @Julien999
@_BlazingInfinity
@Misty Fly
@Gamepaw

still here XD

Julien999

Misty Fly

Magic...

Gamepaw

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Sep 01, 12:51:43
Banana... wait a minute, when Game is an athlete? xD

Game is an expert eater, thank ye very much. Speaking of eating. I wants the pancakes!

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

@Misty Fly : You have 2 days left. Need to know if you are continuing or dropping out. Make your voice hear.

Oops. You already made the post. my bad x3 alright so everyone is cleared.

Also, been a week since the last post is made and havent seen any progression. I will need to go ahead to get the games going soon. Sorry if I am being pushy, but we gotta get going for the games now. Try to finish any necessary things in the story arc before we continue.

Purple

no worries, I understand ^^ my apologies for not doing anything recently x3

Julien999

Um, you're okay there, @Purple ? I think my post is confusing again...

Purple

sorry about that ^^; i've been gaming all morning with Keldeo X3

Go Up