OASIS [sign up]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 09, 14:11:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

Rush frowned. [Color=gray]"I'm sorry if that question was intrusive; I didn't mean to strike a nerve."[/color]

[Color=gray][I]'I really need to learn not to ask where ponies are from...'[/I][/color] He thought.

StarrBee

"No, it's fine." Marina said, smiling to show she wasn't upset. She looked out across the ocean before them for a moment, watching the dimmer light dance across the surface. She wondered what to say next, or if staying quiet would be a better option.

Peace Keeper

*-Shall I enter this night or can I enter the day? I am unsure X3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Oct 28, 07:05:45
[Center] Day 3
Good afternoon Sea Ponies! The sun is setting, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! There will be a Fire Works show on the beach tonight! Ice Cream and other cold treats will be sold 50% off during the show. Be safe and have fun! [/center]

(( Here is the day update! I prob should add this to the first post...))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Rush sighed and turned his head to face the sea.

"It's beautiful." He said, a smile starting to form on his face.

StarrBee

Marina smiled. "It's even more beautiful when you see what's under the surface." she murmured, thinking of her home.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Oh really?"[/color] Rush said, smiling as he glanced over at Marina. [Color=gray]"I can only imagine."[/color]

StarrBee

The mare was still looking out across the water, smiling softly. Her face fell a bit, as she thought of what some land ponies had done to the ocean. "It's such a shame it's being damaged." she sighed, looking down at the sand.

Peace Keeper

Peace arrives at his destination coming off the bus. Do buses here STILL operate at this time? These ponies should be asleep. Oh well. Anywho, Peace got the flyer and came to the beach for the show. He looks around the beach asking questions and seeing signs of where to be to watch it. He looks for a spot in the grass first to see if he can get a good spot. If not, he brought a towel to sit on the sand.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rush of MLP

Rush frowned and sighed.

"Yeah. I've never understood why ponies feel they have the right to damage nature. Especially when somepony is trying to keep nature clean and happy."

Stryder221

"Not much that I know of, unfortunately. There's fireworks tonight, but that's about it. I'm just here until the next boat comes along and I can leave. Unfortunately, I don't know when that will be. Good news is, I've got a place to stay for free. Anyway, good luck with your wormholes."

With that, Illusion began walking off, looking for a decent place to sit down and watch the show from.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Doomato

"Yep, you too." Doomato walked to the shore, beginning to build a sand castle.

StarrBee

A happy feeling gew within Marina when she heard Rush's response. It was good to know he was in favour of the ocean.
"I believe it can be saved though, the damage can be undone. And hopefully, in time, those ponies who are damaging it will see the error of their ways. The ocean is a home to so many, they just need to be reminded of that." She stopped herself before she went off on a huge rant about the whole situation.

Rush of MLP

"That's a little bit of wishful thinking, but I can certainly see it happen." Rush said, turning and smiling at Marina. "From the way you talk, you seem like you know a lot about the subject."

FakeSmile

Peninsula led Acqua around the beach with a confident smile. As they bent over to pick up trash they said,
Peninsula:
I would also like to inform you that I, The Great Peninsula, have established a fort for our crew. I know, I am truly a remarkable member of the crown, but do not worry! You will have time to shine on land too! Everyone is useful in their own special way.

The pony gave Acqua a genuine smile before placing the trash in the bag. Continuing her way down the beach they said,
Peninsula:
Picking up trash will help out a lot. Who knew these land ponies were so. . . careless. Makes me sick!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

StarrBee

"I guess you could say that..." Marina chuckled softly. "It may be wishful thinking, but I'd say it's a pretty great wish. And it may not stop entirely, but I hope the situation will improve." She spoke with a warm smile on her face.

Rush of MLP

"We can only hope, can't we? But I suppose the more hope that goes into a situation like that, the less others can ignore it, and then more gets done about it. Right?" He said, sighing and looking back out to the ocean.

Doomato

Doomato's castle rose and rose, becoming a temple that would soon be destroyed by the tide.

StarrBee

Marina simply nodded to show she agreed with what he had said. She was happy knowing that her assigned pony was one who wanted to save the ocean as well.

Rush of MLP

After a few more moments of staring out at the ocean, Rush turned back to Marina.

[Color=gray]"So... was there something else you needed?"[/color]

Go Up