Super sayian pony

//Ok then :3 just remember no overpowered items/abilities

SCIENCE!!

SpiritAdagio319

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Super sayian pony

QuoteLunar Republic
Name: Sira Auburn

Description: I'm a 14 year old mare who is handy and creative, I can make a lot of different tools to help out other ponies. I've been the talented, creative one in my family. I can sing and draw too. I'm a white coated pegasus with an orange and red mane, with green eyes, a black hoodie, a teal bandana tucked underneath, a gold hoop earring on my left ear, and my goggles, both for flight, building, and style. (I look like the mare in the profile picture)

Why you want to be on this team: I want to serve the community by building tools that help everypony in anyway I can. I want to serve the princess as much as possible too. I hope that I can help Princess Luna by becoming her friend, I want her to be able to trust me, because if she trusts me, I can help her as much as I can. I also wish to help in the war, and help protect anypony. Even if it means that I shall die.

//Yes it is fine @SpiritAdagio319 and whomever wants to start go ahead and start

SCIENCE!!

Purple

//ok, if we're all ready to start, i'll start it off if thats alright, i'll start as celestia and then anyone can take over at any time if they want to.  Is that alright?(i'll remove the post if it's not alright.)

Ok, now without further ado, RP! ^-^

------------------------------------------

{Canterlot Castle, 6:00AM}

Celestia walks to the top of the castle's tower, looking out at the city, which was still covered in the cool stillness of night.  With a sigh, she activates her magic, lowers the moon and begins to raise the sun to begin another day. 

{sun is raised}

Celestia sighs, "I do hope this war will be over soon..." she says, sounding slightly depressed.  She walks back to the throne room, and waits for the daily updates on the war from her guards.

annosrules

"Why in tartarus did you join the war effort Match Stick!?"
"To do my duty and protect Equestria and its people, just like I've always done!"
"Protect Equestria? You've done nothing but destroy it ever since this civil war started!"
"Yeah? So what. At least I'm doing something to end the fight, and the suffering."
"You've done nothing but create that which you seek to destroy. Are you so blind as to believe that anypony will win this war, or have you simple lost all of your sanity and have begun to enjoy the constant conflict?"
"I will not sit here and let you lecture me on what is moral! Goodbye Blazing Legend, and good riddance!"
"Goodbye. Friend."

Match stomps out of the cider bar and towards Canterlot Castle, his military uniform shining golden in the bright sunlight, leaving Blazing to the warming mug in front of him.

SpiritAdagio319

2015 Oct 08, 21:29:00 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 08, 21:43:22 by SpiritAdagio319
((alright, I'll start my part))

Sira Auburn sat at her work desk in her bedroom, most ponies just looked at her, both with faces of sympathy and question. Why was an 14 year old mare working in the Lunar Republic? Isn't that a little young? No one can really tell, she chose to runway from her family to help Princess Luna. Sira was currently working on a cloaking device, it was attached to the ear, so it looked similar to an earring. She had made it and programmed it herself, proud with her work, she tried it out.

"Cloak On" She said. Sira walked out of her room and out into the halls, she spotted other ponies and decided to try it out on them. When she walked past them, they just looked at her funny. Blast! It didn't work.. She went back to her room, saddened by her failure to make a simple device. No matter, she'd try and try again till she got it right. At least, that's what she was taught by her family.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Super sayian pony

//Its ok. I guess I should start too. :3 also im going to add Sunset's brother because I can XD /
Sunset Sparkle and Star Light are awake working on a battle plan
Star Light: Why am I here?! I never wanted to be here!
Sunset Sparkle: Well you are the strategist are you not?
Star Light: Well that's true
Sunset Sparkle: Well then you answered your own question.

SCIENCE!!

_BlazingInfinity

(Starting my part) (Red = Carter) (Green = Venom)

"So Venom it has come to this." said Carter.

"Yep, I'm for the Peace and your for the Lunar." replied Venom.

Carter ends the conversation there by flying away with his purplish black armor.

Venom walks away where the Peace Republic is.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Lullaby Princess

// I'll start mine

* Flame Star was sparring with a flame sword, swinging it around in the air * Forward, back, and lunge! * she repeated the movements, stumbling a bit here and there *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

annosrules

Match appears in a flash of fire before Princess Celestia, followed shortly by the rest of the Iron Lances who teleport in a coordinated manner being their commander. "The Iron Lances, reporting for your royal inspection, your highness." 

SpiritAdagio319

Sira walked over towards the vanity in her room, she had some dirt and grime smudges on her face from the work. She guessed it was about time to have a bath anyway. She went in the bathroom and ran some water into the tub, she took off her goggles, her hoodie, her earring, and her bandana.

She put the clothing and accessories aside and brushed her messy mane out, until it became soft as silk. The tub had finished filling and she turned the faucets off and got in the warm water, sighing as the water calmed her tense muscles.

She cleaned her mane and coat, got out, dried off, and combed her mane out. She emptied the tub of the dirty water, picked her stuff up and took it towards her room, putting them on her beside table. She picked a book from her bookshelf, sat in bed, and began to read.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Lullaby Princess

* she stopped sparring and started practicing her fire throwing, creating fire balls and throwing them at a target, the smell of smoke filled the air *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

SpiritAdagio319

((Switching to first person point of view))

I looked up from my reading, to the scent of smoke filled my nose. I put the book down and went out into the hall, and out into the balcony. I saw slightly distant smoke rising from the ground, I paused, unsure if I'd check out what it was.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Lullaby Princess

* she temporarily stopped throwing fire to put the target at a farther distance * About.. here. * she said, as she now held fire in each hoof and went back to her place * Ok, ready...aim...fire! * she started doing rapid fire, with great precision, and even more smoke rising *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

2015 Oct 09, 02:08:32 #35 Last Edit: 2016 May 31, 05:50:46 by Misty Fly
Guard : we caught this spy trying to sneak in
Lt. Marble : put her in the cell i.ll deal with her Later..
Sugar belle : we have a problem Maam!
Lt. Marble : what is it?
SB : yesterday someone tried to break into this side now there is noone protecting it..
Lt. Marble : send more Crystal Guards there
SB : i.m on it Maam!
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

"Commander Carter reporting for duty!" said Carter as he saluted Luna.

"I'm here Fluttershy." said Venom.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Super sayian pony

// someone's going to have to RP as Fluttershy and Luna because of this the RP is gonna go a bit slow/

SCIENCE!!

Purple

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Oct 08, 23:35:09
Match appears in a flash of fire before Princess Celestia, followed shortly by the rest of the Iron Lances who teleport in a coordinated manner being their commander. "The Iron Lances, reporting for your royal inspection, your highness."

"Welcome, everyone.  What news do you bring of the battlefield?" she asks in her usual calm and regal tone.

Post Merge

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2015 Oct 09, 08:24:49
// someone's going to have to RP as Fluttershy and Luna because of this the RP is gonna go a bit slow/

// i don't mind doing it if thats alright :)

annosrules

"We've taken back the Foal Mountain outpost, but are still facing heavy resistance in the area. My troops are all rested and ready to take the necessary action to insure the outpost's security."

Go Up