Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

"Some ponies with pony plushies?" Paw offered, not entirely sure what the pony meant, getting knocked around as Game nodded in agreement.

Peace Keeper

Well for me yes, and another pony with me. We each have a plushie friend, and I have my plushie that just ran to the other elevator chasing after some other plushie. I am trying to catch him. Just hope he isn't caught.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

"Do we actually have to fear someone?" Paw said, visibly worried and looking to Game for comfort. "I mean, I love Game and all, but he just isn't very good for protection outside of falling."

"Funny." Game mused.

Peace Keeper

Well... not really fear anyone, but worried he will draw too much attention. Nopony knows of living plushies, well from what I have seen around. I really hope no one takes him away for research or taken by a foal to make it their own.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

Illusion's eyes darted around as he raced for the door, searching for anything else that could potentially help him as he darted underneath the hooves of far too many unaware ponies.

Almost there... Once I get outside, there's no way those weirdos will find me, and now that I can guess the kind of spell that snitch was using, not even that will help them!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Super sayian pony

*SSP watched as the other plushie ran around franticly as he tried to find a place to go*
Hah.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

The elevator finally makes a sound, indicating they reached the next floor.

(About time!)

The door finally opens and Peace looks around looking for SSP and the other plushie, to which realizes.

Uh... how does the plushie look like anyway? I guess we gotta look around for SSP and that other one.

-------------------------------------

*- I will be away for a week tomorrow, so I might be silent throughout that time. Hope all of you have fun.

Gamepaw

Paw slowly went back to the front of Game between his paws and nuzzled into his frontal floof, to ensure he was hidden. He didn't want to be taken away.

Stryder221

Can't open the door on my own, nor can I afford to wait for someone to walk out. I need... Aha!
An open saddle-bag, belonging to a pretty big pony that was currently tending to a foal. Without a second though, Illusion took advantage, leaping up and scrambling inside the bag within seconds to use as a moving hiding spot.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Super sayian pony

*SSP, who was hidden in the shadows waiting for his friends, walked over to his friends as they where walking out the elevator door*

SCIENCE!!

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Gamepaw

Hearing the ding of the elevator and watching the large metal doors slowly open. The pudgy wolf wheeled himself out much to the stares of passer by ponies.

Peace Keeper

*-Finally I return. Hi again guys. Sorry for the long wait. Let's get this RP going again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Peace helps Game go out of the elevator. Right as he exits the elevator, he notices SSP right at the elevator.

SSP you are here!

He picks him up to his back and notices Midawn coming to them. He comes up, pushing Game up as well going to Midawn.

Wow, surprise to see ya up here already. Probably cause the elevator is slow. So did you happen to see that other plushie that ran away?

Super sayian pony

He ran towards the exit but thats all I saw.

SCIENCE!!

frío

Peace Keeper

Darn. He went out. Not sure if we can catch up to it. We gotta find it quick. Paw, you think Game can find that plushie?

Gamepaw

Paw looked at Game and waited for an answer. "I`m not sure, plushies don't really have unique smells. You however smell like me." Game finished, petting the small plush.

"He said, he doesn't know. We don't have unique smells like normal ponies or wolves do." Paw translated.

frío

Wait, who wants to be a plushie?

Peace Keeper

Peace to Paw: Aww that's not good. Guess we gotta find it the hard way.

Peace to Midawn: I dont believe anyone is willing to be one. For now we got to look for that plushie. Who knows where it can go. One keeps looking in here, the rest should go outside to find it.

Super sayian pony

//Im thinkin SSP knows Illusion Plushie's whereabouts but just doesn't wanna tell for sum reason. Derp

SCIENCE!!

Go Up