Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Huh?

He looks behind to notice another plushie has appeared. It was a strange tiger plushie he hasn't seen, or even realized it was around, and talking? Another talking plushie. Since now they became company he decides to introduce himself.

Uh... hello there. Nice to see you around.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LilySong

Lily smiled up at the pony plush and said, "Hello, SSP." She then turned her attention to the fourth plushie that had just jumped down and the huge pony standing above her. "Hi. What`s your name?"

Peace Keeper

I'm Peace. Want to come up here? Beats being down there looking way up here to talk to my plushie SSP here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game nudged Paw with a paw telling him to say something. "Hey, I`m Paw! and this is Game," the small plush stated booping the canine on the nose."He's fat," Paw added with a smile which in turn earned up another nudge across his head.

LilySong

Lily stared up at the gigantic pony. "Hello, Peace. Um, sure I'll come up. That is, if you don't mind, of course." Then she looked over at the wolf and wolf plushie, giggling a little at Paw's earlier statement. "Hello Paw, Game. It's nice to meet you."

Gamepaw

Game merely nodded in response as the pony said their hellos. "Likewise." Paw said however, smiling along with the wolf.

Peace Keeper

Wow a lot of plushies on me. Well seems that the plushie we are looking for is not here, let's check outside. Also, not much ponies are outside, so we can continue our conversation.

LilySong

Lily looked between the ponies, plushies and wolf, feeling very confused. "So there`s another plush around here somewhere? Did it get lost?" She glanced around, trying to get a glimpse of the mysterious missing plush.

Peace Keeper

Well no. Just ran away from us. Not sure why. SSP went to chase it but lost it.

LilySong

"Oh." Lily closed her eyes, thinking. `I wonder why anyone would want to leave these guys. They seem so nice!` The young pony opened her eyes again, her mind made up. She would stay with this group, and help them in any way she could. After all, it would be good protection if her old master ever found her. "How can I help?"

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*- I was wondering where Stryder went off to. Been a while since he last posted.

---------------------

Well was hoping you can help spot a yellowish plushie.

frío

Mogeko walks onto Midawn's Head
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Super sayian pony

// Is it me or did this RP die.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Hopefully it didn't. I'm just awaiting for Stryder. Been gone for a while.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

frío

Mogeko Chews on Midawn's hair and points to a MCPony's Restaurant Okay okay! just stop chewing my hair!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

frío

You guys wanna come to MCPony's Restaurant? (McDonalds)

Go Up