Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

// We can be :P Just waiting for Peace or Game .3.

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

(I was waiting for Peace. Though I guess we could sit down at a table and Peace can get the order himself.)

Game took position under a nearby table and awaited his food. He had hoped for some meats or pie, but some hayburgers would have to do. He at them before, and he hoped this time they wouldn't hit him with a brush.

frío

*imma just think we are at a table*
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

*-Oops. Sowies about holding it up.

-----------------------------

He comes up to the register and orders the meals for everyone. Finishing the order, he pulls out 1...2...3...4...20 bits and pays for it all. He gets a receipt and returns to the table where everyone is at.

Alright, got all the orders. Didn't expect to pay that much for all hehe. Anywhere else ya guys want to check out?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

Gamepaw

Game licked his maw at the appearance of food as Paw looked up at the chubby wolf and shook his head, wondering if he did actually think about anything but food.

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for holding this RP up. I'll get it started again.

--------------------------------

Soon, there is a call for the order number. Peace gets up to his order number and brings in 2 trays, 1 from one hoof, the second on his wing. He gets to the table and places all the ponies' orders, including the 5 burgers for Game.

Here ya go. Hope everyone enjoys.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game wagged at the apperance of food and instantly began devouring each one, with such feroucity that it caused Paw to move away from the larger canine's front and up onto his back and out of the danger zone.

Game in the meanwhile was focused on the food. Normally he would eat more than this, but the food was never as whole, nice looking or as tasty. Quality over Quantity, made a change for once.

frío

Peace Keeper

Hm?

Peace looks up at Midawn seeing her looking around.

Looking for something? What happened?

MMTfan1

(I've been considering over the past few months whether to return or not after the RP was restarted, and I have finally decided to return.  I might not be able to post much, but I'll try to be here as much as I possibly can.  I'll repost my pony info here since it's been so long)

Plushies:

Name: Honey Treats
Plushie Species: Pegasus
Description: Tan coat with honey-colored hair. 
Where in Equestria they where made: Canterlot

Normal Ponies:

Name: Blue Cloud
Species: Pegasus
Description: Blue coat with dark blue hair.  Has a cutie mark consisting of a gray thundercloud with lightning bolt. 
Back-Story:  Was born in Ponyville and grew up there, moved to Cloudsdale, where he worked on the weather team in Cloudsdale for many years before he moved back to Ponyville, where he works on their weather team.
any other things for your pony  Blue loves to fly fast, especially when doing his job as weather pony.  He can be a bit of a workaholic.  He's usually friendly, but does have quite a temper.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

MMTfan1

2016 Sep 19, 01:20:51 #972 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 19, 04:30:25 by MMTfan1
(I'll have Blue join the others immediately.  As for Honey, she was last seen with Peacekeeper.)

Blue enters the restaurant, and sees some familiar ponies at one of the tables.  He has a feeling of deja vu as he orders himself a hayburger and fries with a soda, and makes his way to the table where Peace and the others are sitting at)   

"Hi guys.  Didn't expect you guys to be here.  Mind if I join you?"

Peace Keeper

*-Welcome back. It is understandable.

--------------------------------------------

Peace hears a voice and looks to see who it was. It was Blue coming by asking to sit with them.

Hey, and sure. Come on by. We got room. Welcome.

MMTfan1

The very moment Blue sits down, his order is called, and he goes to get his food and drink.  A moment later, he returns to the table and sits down with his food and drink.   He began to eat his burger. 

Peace Keeper

Peace nearly finishes his hay cheeseburger and looks to all.

I tend to eat here rarely. A bit fatening x3 I mean it is okay-ish good.

Gamepaw

"Fattening?" Paw questioned, looking down at the overweight wolf he was standing on. "I think it's too late for Game." He joked, earning a tail slap from Game as he finishing devouring his meal.

LilySong

(School just started recently for me so that's why I haven't been very active lately. Sorry about that!)

Lily jumped up onto the table, excited to try this new food. When Peace brought the food over, she took hers and thanked him. She took a huge bite and said(after finishing her bite, of course ;)), "This is really good!" Then she noticed another pony coming to sit with them. Lily realized that the pony(Blue) must already know Peace, so she smiled at him and said, "Hi. My name is Lily Song. Who are you?"

Peace Keeper

*- I understand Lily. Great to see you back again.

------------------------------

Peace to Paw: Hehe, don't mean it like that. Just saying that it is bad to eat it too constant, well for us ponies. Not sure if it happens to wolves, too.

He takes a bite and looks to Lily, seeing her greet to the group.

To Lily: Hi Lily. I'm Peace. Nice to know you like it here. Hehe surprises me.

Gamepaw

"You complain about my eating. But you are always stuffed." Game smiled, making a bad joke, earning a loud groan from the wolf plush.

"Soo, bad." Paw complained, now standing on the wolf's head.

Go Up