An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 13, 20:53:23 #400 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 13, 20:58:00 by _BlazingInfinity
"Thanks. But, that whole incident could have been avoided if you would have let me stay." said Venom, almost shouting.

"And now we are out here in the FREEZING Arctic who knows how far from the Crystal Empire." said Venom. (Also I will make the situation more clear.)

Meanwhile...

"Nope nothing here." said Carter.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Spiralfeather

(Also sorry sometimes sentences might have spelling mistakes, mostly because autocorrect and I'm typing on a phone)
CloudShine walked over to Boa, her wings flared. "What was that about?!" She demanded. "You didn't need to shove him!"

Known to some as Tourniquet!

tonman3509

Boa looked at CloudShine, saying nothing. It was his fault things had gotten as bad as they did. He had completely overreacted.

Its just...that look Venom had. It brought back memories. Maybe it was those memories that made him act the way he did...

Boa turned away from CloudShine, looking at Venom. "Look. I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't mean for things to spiral out of control like that.."

_BlazingInfinity

Venom sighed.

"It's okay for me. But I think you have 2 other ponies to apologize to as well." he said.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

He turned towards CloudShine and Virulent. He rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah...I really screwed things up. I'm really sorry. I don't know if any of you can forgive me for what happened, but...I sincerely apologize."

_BlazingInfinity

Venom whispered to Boa.

"By the way... I don't think the brown unicorn will except your apology for a while." he whispered.
Toast is amazing.

Spiralfeather

Cloud shine simply said nothing as she walked over to the edge of the cliff. She gasped. "It's there! The Crystal empire!" She exclaimed, pointing toward the crystal empire in the distance. It looked like maybe only a few hours walk at the most.

FakeSmile

Virulent was already off; to far away from the group to hear what they had to say. She continued to stomp further away from the group. The group expedition was a bad idea, she can handle this by herself. The mare let out another frustraded sigh as she kicked at the ground.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa looked out at the kingdom in the distance. Saying nothing, he began to walk. If he could, he would've teleported right to the kingdom, away from everypony. All things considering, they'd probably be better off without him at this point.

_BlazingInfinity

"She is going to freeze out there and she knows it..." said Venom. He flies above her with his friend's (Dusk (a girl)) coat that he keeps with him. He drops the coat on her.

"I know you despise me in every way shape and form right now, but please take that!" he said. She would probably reject it, but if she did she would freeze. Venom flies towards the kingdom.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Before the coat could touch Virulent she mumbled something cryptic and the coat burst into flames. There is no way she is accepting the coat; they might interpret that as her forgiving them. The mare couldn't focus on how cold she was; all she wanted to do is get to the empire and for this to all be over.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Venom sees the coat disintegrate.

"Well Dusk is going to kill me when I get back. If I ever do get back." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

2015 Sep 13, 21:31:34 #412 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 13, 21:34:19 by Nuserame
"Heheh. It wasn't a potion, it was a griffin... beverage. More I cannot say though I'm kinda sorry I had to use it like that."

The party moved through the smouldering remains of what seems to have been a number of escaped Everfree forest specimens, making their way to the storage which was largely uninfested, but still smelled a rather funny.

"Let's see what they got here. Seems they went through a lot of their stock in the last few days... there still plenty distilled water, various plants I don't know... oh nice they got yellow swamp mushroom spores. Very hard to get that around here. Some more crystalline essence, don't really need more of that though." Slate said while rummaging through the shelves of various odd looking ingredients. "Oooh they hid griffin beverage here! A big bottle too. Better handle this with care."

The party was at this point getting ever so slightly overburdened which made Slate to make an annoyed sound at his saddlebags. "Gah, too much junk again. This saddblebag holds endless amounts of things, but they did not mention that after a certain amount of things it stops cancelling out the mass." Slate proceeded to open the saddlebag, and threw out a variety of junk, including a pair of old gloves, some scrap metal, a brick and a top hat. "Naah, not the top hat." He said before throwing it back into the bottomless saddlebag.

Having finished looting the university for all its worth the party of three the party departed and looked around for the rest of the survivors. All in vain as they had already left for the Crystal Empire at this point. Bassaro, having flown over the city, quickly noticed that the train they arrived on was gone.

"You mean... those bumfeathers went and left us behind??" Slate said with folded ears. "Well... splendid. Any way of finding out where they went?"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Spiralfeather

CloudShine stomped her hoof angrily. This is ridiculous! she thought as she opened her wings, launching into the sky. She awkwardly flapped; it seemed as if she was progressing in her flying skill somewhat. She could at least keep herself in the air most of the time instead of falling face-first. She flapped furiously, gaining speed until she caught up with Virulent. She stretched her wings out, gliding next to her as she walked. "What are you doing?!" She yelled over the blizzard that flurried around them.

FakeSmile

Virulent eye twitch at the sound of Cloud Shine's voice. She wasn't mad at her, Cloud Shine didn't do anything wrong, but the question hit a nerve. She stop walking and grabbed a hold of her bun and pulled at her mane angrily. Through her teeth she said,
What am I doing? What does it look like I am doing?! I am actually doing what we all AGREED TO DO! I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I AM NOT DOING! I AM NOT BEING RECKLESS! I AM ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT THE PONIES AROUND ME AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HOME!

Virulent's built up anger was spewing out on this poor innocent mare. She let out a frustrated grunt as she kicked the snow. Continuing she said,
And that does NOT involve some lunatic driving a train when he is not in proper condition and some animal throwing the lunatic when he could have easily just told him to move! We could be dead because of them! This is not some kind of game, Miss Cloud Shine, this is real! And I do NOT want to be around ponies who can not keep it together! So yeah, that is what I am doing!

Virulent started her angry stomping again; she didn't want to talk anymore all it did was make her angry. She continued down toward the Crystal Empire but the blizzard was getting worse. The mare still pushed on through.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

One quick trip back to the department of excessive monitoring revealed that a train had left sensor range in the direction of the crystal empire. Pretty useful, all that monitoring!

The party agreed to go after them (the golem agreed silently, surely) and went for the train station. Handily enough there was a Track Service Vehicle sitting around in a small depot near the station, which was basically just a tiny locomotive with room for a small working crew, coal and various tools. After jettisoning some railways beams and, with some effort, convincing the golem to get into the rear cargo hold, the party was ready to embark!

"Except of course neither of us knows how to drive this thing." Slate commented. Bassaro scratched his chin, rummaged through the small compartments in the driver's cabin and retrieved an old looking 'Track Service Verhicle Operators Manual - Or, how to drive this thing'. "Really, that's what it says!" Steadily, slowly and rather clumsily, the pair learned how to drive that thing. "Oops, found the emergency brake." "Is it just my imagination or was the golem making annoyed noises there?"

For better or worse, the party was finally on its way towards the rest of the survivors. Or at least to their train wreck.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Spiralfeather

"Are you kidding?! You're the most reckless one out of all of them! You come running out into this blizzard alone, and even though you're obviously freezing you refuse to take a jacket!" She called. She struggled to keep up with her in the blizzard, flapping her wings as hard as she could. "You aren't even heading in the right direction! You can't endanger your life just to prove to Boa and Venom that what they did was wrong. It's selfish- if you died out here they'd never forgive themselves!" She managed to land, skidding in front of Virulent.

FakeSmile

Virulent just glared at Cloud Shine with tears running down her face. But these weren't your average tears; these were tears of rage.
[Color=goldenrod]Oh really? You think you know me so well? You think I actually did all this to prove a point? Really? I wanting to get away from them is not self fish; if I do not want to be near someone I have a right to get away from them. What? Should I stay and just forgive them?! Of course I should have! Then we all can be friends and hug it out and just forget that our only transportation is broken and we are stuck in a blizzard! Yes, that sounds great! Thank you for coming here to make me feel like I am the reckless one and everything I just said is crazy. Really, thank you! I feel like running to those two and giving them each a warm friendly hug! Because obviously I am not being rational! Because I can not be angry or upset once in my life. I am suppose to be forgiving and soft spoken! Good old Virulent Valley, let us keep her passive and forget what she has to say because she is obviously too emotional right now! Well, this has been a great chat! I feel like a whole new mare! But I wasted enough time here and besides your belief I do know where I am going. [/color]
Virulent held her glare for a few seconds before walking around the mare. She knew she was going in the right direction, and she knew if she continued talking it will make things much worse. So she pushed through the hurricane; she knew the Empire was straight head and didn't need some Alicorn trying to get in her way.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa turned back, making sure no one was noticing him. He turned back around once he knew he wasn't being watched. He quickly took out a ring from one of his saddlebags, and slid it onto his horn. With a feint glow, Boa completely vanished. His Ring Of Invisibility worked like a charm. Silently, he moved forward, away from the group, but not far enough to completely leave them behind.

He knew that if he was around, he'd end up making things worse than they were. He continued to make his way to the crystal empire.

LunarDusk

Silver poked his head out the snow to watch the two ponies arguing. Wanting no interest in being apart of it, he remained silent to see how it resolves itself.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up