Go Down

zendayafan111

2015 May 24, 10:29:10 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 10:57:40 by zendayafan111
One by one, Pokemon seem to be getting more aggressive
They have fierce eyes
And no contro of what they are doing
Even the god of all Pokemon, is slowly getting infected by the virus
Only some lucky Pokemon arent infected
And ponies and Pokemon with a strong enough bond will be able to solve this problem..
Are you one of the infected?

Post Merge

A tan mare with a long mane full of flowers trotted through the empty town, red eyes appeared in a nearby bush then vanished. A sceptile  and an odd looking dedenne stood by the mares side. get ready... she whispered to the sceptile and dedenne got ready for an attack. Suddenly, a Salamence appeared before them, roaring a mighty roar. It's eyes looked red and full of rage as he used dragon breath. " Dedenne! Now! " she said as dedenne charged at the dragon Pokemon, taking the hit. It landed without a scratch as the mare, known as Misaki's necklace started to glow as her sceptile glowed as well. " dedenne, nuzzle! And sceptile, night slash! " she was unaware of the other set of eyes just in the brush behind her.
Stay Happy!

Purple

{Glace watches the battle from a distance}

"intersting... this trainer seems to have some skill," he said to himself.  He wondered if he should go over there and talk to her.  He thought that maybe she would know whats been happening to the Pokémon lately.

{Glace approaches the mare cautiously}

zendayafan111

Once the salamence flew off only then she noticed the glaceon padding up to her. She pushed up her glasses as she backed up a bit, making sure the glaceon wasn't infected. dont worry, he's not infected... At least I don't think... the sceptile said. He knew she couldn't understand him, but she seemed to get the idea.
Stay Happy!

Purple

{Glace flinched, and froze, a little scared}

{Glace stood there, silent for a moment, staring at the mare with curious yet frightened eyes.}

zendayafan111

Aww... he's so cute... Hello... " the mare smiled as she kneeled down to be the size of the glaceon. I see you're not infected... that's good... she mumbled quietly. he need to find the cure... I can't keep on fighting others without helping them in some sort of way... the brown dedenne mumbled under his breath as he looked at the sky.
Stay Happy!

Purple

{Glace relaxed a little, sensing this mare had a kind heart}

"h-hello," he stammered.  Glace figured she probably couldn't understand him, but he hoped his expression was translation enough.

{Glace remained still, trying to analyze this trainer s'more}

zendayafan111

(( I just realized how confusing my colors are... Forget it XD ))

" what happened to you? I guess you're lucky.. " she smiled as she sat down.
Stay Happy!

Purple

"well, i came from the moor of icirrus, but there was a forest fire there one day, so i had to leave home," Glace explains, using sherades a little to help get his point across.

zendayafan111

" hm.. " she tilted her head a bit to understand what he's saying " interesting... " she mumbled as her sceptic r nudged her, telling her that they had to go. " alright alright... Hey do you want to come with us? "'She asks " just for a little bit until we get to safety... This place isn't as safe as it used to be.. "
Stay Happy!

Purple

{Glaceon thought about this for a moment, then nodded yes.  He felt like he could trust this trainer, she seemed nice}

Julien999

"Hello, there..." a strange stallion comes to them with a karate uniform and a Lucario on his side. His other pokemons are in his pokeballs.
This pony is known as Joy or The Mysterious Pony. "It's nice to meet you again, Misaki."

Purple

{Glace jumps at the sound of a new trainer, and freezes up again}

zendayafan111

Misaki blinks " Ah, its you! " she smiled, " How have you been? It isn't very safe anymore... " she frowns a bit.
Stay Happy!

Julien999

"Hum... excuse me. I'm not so sure what did you said... I have some little problem on my ear..."

Purple

{Glace watched silently as the two trainers conversed, a confused expression on his face}

zendayafan111

Misaki calmly repeated what she had said " How have you been? Its not very safe anymore, " she repeated. The sceptile known as Febreeze looked at Glace " Don't worry, that stallion is a bit of a spinda... " he chuckled a bit. " Oh! I'm Febreeze by the way, and this here is Mocha! " he said gesturing to the brown dedenne who sweatdropped at the conversation between Misaki and the stallion, " Eheh... "
Stay Happy!

Purple

"Oh, Well then, it's nice to meet you febreeze and mocha.  My name's Glace," he said, relaxing a little.

Nightshade Star

A Sylveon was running through the city, becoming more active with one step. She saw 2 beings nearby, a Pokemon and a trainer.

She went to them, and stopped when she was close enough to touch them.

Julien999

2015 May 31, 13:41:52 #18 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 14:56:21 by Julien999
((And... who could be this pokemon and trainer?))

Post Merge

"Oh, yes! This place is not really safe... I don't really know what's happened to those pokemon... their eyes became red and they are more aggressives... they even lost their control and I can't communicate with them..." Said Joy.

Purple

{Glace stands and listens to the two trainers converse, when he senses the sylveon behind him}

{Glace turns around quickly, alerted to the sylveon's presence}

"h-hello there," Glace stammered.

Go Up