My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Ima have finals this week so I will be gone till around Thursday.

I'll return once I finished. Ya guys have fun.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Take care. I'm surprised noone haven't noticed the strange mark yet on "this" Cloudchaser.

Peace Keeper

I has returned. Hehe only like  1 post made X3 guess ya guys were waiting for me. Lets get it going.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Julien999

Now, I have a hard time to understand everything. I wonder how we should continue it.

Peace Keeper

Alright. So... considering how Zion is able to teleport to literally anywhere to anyone who knows about Zion. However I do agree that not all know about Zion. What if the other characters you interacted not even know Zion? He can't just teleport to them immediately.

Also... you really don't have a description of Zion at all. Even your links are just wallpapers of Zion.

Julien999

Just letting everyone know why I am inactive those 3 days.
I just moved into my new house and so I was helping my family moving stuffs. My connexion is bad and sometime do not reach LoE.
So I hope all of you understand now why. Hopefully, the connexion will be not bad after a week.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Hope to see you again soon Julien. And thanks. Happy new years to you as well.

Purple

hi there :)  I was wondering, is it too late if I wanted to join this RP? sorry, I know this has been going for quite some time now, but it looked like an interesting RP, so I figured i'd ask  X3

Peace Keeper

It is never too late to jump in. This RP anypony can jump in at anytime they wish.

Just very basic OC info is enough for entry (name and race is enough x3 ) but if you wish to add more info feel free to add them.

Purple

okie dokie then  ^-^ here's my OC:

-Name: Arctic Opal
-Nickname(s): The Ice Mage of the Mountain, Snowflake Mage. Opal(only by her fiancé, and close family or friends)
-Species: Unicorn
-Residence: Luna Bay(birthplace) Ice Cave in the Crystal Mountains(current)
-Allegiance: Her family was loyal to princess Luna, but she now lives under her own jurisdiction

HISTORY&FAMILY
-Mother: Wishful Legend (Unicorn)
-Father: Clashing Dusk (Batpony)
-Siblings: N/A
-Bio: She was born in a small village on Luna Bay, at midnight during a massive snowstorm.  At her birth, she received a navy blue cloak with a magic turquoise gem that closed it.  She didn't know it yet, but this gem had magical powers inside it.  Her father was in the lunar guard, and was often away from home.  As a result, Arctic Opal was mostly raised by her mother.  Her mother was a powerful elemental mage amongst the villagers, and she taught Opal how to use her magic.  After many years of training in elemental magic, she discovered that her strongest element was ice, so she continued her training in that field of magic.  A few years later, she met a Batpony stallion named Shielded Moon, who was training to be a member of the Lunar Guard.  Opal became very fond of this stallion over time, and he shared her affections.  A few months later, Shielded Moon asked Opal to be his marefriend, to which she happily accepted.  The two enjoyed a wonderful, peaceful romance for 3 years, and one day, on a sunny spring morning, he finally proposed to her.  The two were to be married a month later, but before that day came, Shielded Moon was called into battle, and had to leave for Canterlot immediately.  It was many weeks of waiting and worry for Opal, until she received the news that her fiancé was lost in battle.  She was devastated, and any good that may have been in her at the time was destroyed.  So she did what anypony with a passionate spirit such as hers would do: she ran away, taking the cloak with her. She made a home deep into the Crystal Mountains, inside an ice cave.  While she was there, she also befriended a yeti, and made it her pet.  Arctic Opal continued to live in the mountains, claiming them as her own.  When ponies would pass through her domain, she would have her yeti capture them, and if they didn't have a good enough reason for trespassing, she would freeze them, and put them in her ice sculpture collection.  This began with thieves and pirates, who wanted the magic gem from her cloak, but eventually she became very cynical and untrusting, and never believed anypony's stories, as many had lied to her to try to steal her cloak or destroy her.
APPEARANCE

http://fav.me/d9f9w7k

PERSONALITY
-Attitude: Cynical, Hostile, Icy, Manipulative, Can detect when somepony is lying, Untrusting, Passionate, Sucker for romance, Speaks poetically when talking about romance.
-Likes: Ice, Snow, The cold, Her magic cloak, Her pet yeti, Romance.
-Dislikes: Heat, Liars, Thieves, Anyone who threatens her, Trespassers.
-Fears/Phobias: She used to be afraid of the dark as a filly, but many years of facing monsters and thieves have removed her sense of fear altogether.

-Flaws: She is a bit too cynical for her own good, and has trouble trusting others.  She is also a bit morally twisted, as she will freeze anypony she doesn't like and put them in her sculpture collection(which is made entirely of frozen ponies) and actually enjoys it.  She also collects ponies, which is pretty creepy.

LIFE
-Significant relationships?: Shielded moon (Fiancé, was lost in battle)
-Best friend(s): her pet yeti.
-Worst enemy: Whatever caused her fiancé to vanish.
-Hobbies: Collecting frozen ponies, Practicing her ice magic, Reading romance novels.

PONY-NESS
-Cutie Mark: Unknown(obscured by her cloak, which she always wears)

-Abilities/Talents: She is a skilled Ice Mage, and has extremely powerful ice magic, strong enough to freeze a small lake completely.  She uses these powers to protect her domain and freeze trespassers.  She also likes to create tiny ice castles in her free time.

-Personal quote: "who are you, and why are you trespassing on my mountain?"

lol, i know it's a bit long, but I like to provide as much information as i can xD

edit:  i apologize for asking about this, but, would it be alright if i could have a quick summary of what's going on in the RP currently if you think it's necessary?  That way I could have a better idea of where to jump in X3

Peace Keeper

It is alright. Guess you love to give a full story of your OC lol but it's alright. Good to know deeply on an OC.

Alright. So... just a brief introduction and our current adventures.

-This is Season 2, which means this storyline takes place 3 years after Season 1 of this same RP. Some of the memories from the last RP still recollects to the OCs who continue to star in Season 2. Alright, and now for our current whereabouts. Will be very brief.

-Sweetie Belle advises to the few ponies that Rarity has gone missing
-The group decided to search around looking for her
-They stumble into a ruined underground laboratory that was destroyed near the end of Season 1 and discovered a hint of Rarity's whereabouts.
-The group set to Twilight's castle which 4 of the Mane 6 are out in Equestria solving friendship problems.
-They went to Fluttershy's house to ask for her help finding Rarity.
-They went to Canterlot to talk to Princess Celestia but the princess was not there.
-Now they are currently returning to Ponyville as they just arrived at the Ponyville train station.

Alright, from the last several posts of this RP will show our current RPer's OCs locations. Peace, Iron, Lunar, Marble, Fluttershy, Blue, and Trixie (which is actually not Trixie) are all on the train. Peace tries to look for Marble, Fluttershy and Blue with Iron and Lunar tagging behind. Marble, Fluttershy and Blue are in the conductor train, and Trixie(?) has disappeared unknown of her whereabouts.

Hopefully it is brief enough to help catch up on the RP x3

OH, and welcome aboard @Puple .

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 01, 21:57:04
okie dokie then  ^-^ here's my OC:

-Name: Arctic Opal
-Nickname(s): The Ice Mage of the Mountain, Snowflake Mage. Opal(only by her fiancé, and close family or friends)
-Species: Unicorn
-Residence: Luna Bay(birthplace) Ice Cave in the Crystal Mountains(current)
-Allegiance: Her family was loyal to princess Luna, but she now lives under her own jurisdiction

PERSONALITY
-Attitude: Cynical, Hostile, Icy, Manipulative, Can detect when somepony is lying, Untrusting, Passionate, Sucker for romance, Speaks poetically when talking about romance.
-Fears/Phobias: She used to be afraid of the dark as a filly, but many years of facing monsters and thieves have removed her sense of fear altogether.

-Flaws: She is a bit too cynical for her own good, and has trouble trusting others.  She is also a bit morally twisted, as she will freeze anypony she doesn't like and put them in her sculpture collection(which is made entirely of frozen ponies) and actually enjoys it.  She also collects ponies, which is pretty creepy.

LIFE
-Significant relationships?: Shielded moon (Fiancé, was lost in battle)
-Best friend(s): her pet yeti.
-Worst enemy: Whatever caused her fiancé to vanish.
-Hobbies: Collecting frozen ponies, Practicing her ice magic, Reading romance novels.

PONY-NESS
-Cutie Mark: Unknown(obscured by her cloak, which she always wears)

-Abilities/Talents: She is a skilled Ice Mage, and has extremely powerful ice magic, strong enough to freeze a small lake completely.  She uses these powers to protect her domain and freeze trespassers.  She also likes to create tiny ice castles in her free time.

-Personal quote: "who are you, and why are you trespassing on my mountain?"

lol, i know it's a bit long, but I like to provide as much information as i can xD

edit:  i apologize for asking about this, but, would it be alright if i could have a quick summary of what's going on in the RP currently if you think it's necessary?  That way I could have a better idea of where to jump in X3

Can't tell you how much I like freezing stuffs and collect them... (I have put indications on your post Lol)
Okay, okay... I'll tell you one of the crazy thing that I like: any effects that could stop completely the movement of somebody or pony. (paralized, turned to stone, frozen, turned to gold, bla bla bla... sharigan included) Then collect them if possible.
One question in my head: is she immune to freeze or she could be frozen? xD (Why did I said all of this?)

Quick Summary: The group is now in the train and they somehow are now in the desert! Fortunately, Fluttershy know how to drive a train and so they will come back in Ponyville. Next destination: Ponyville!
Oh, and Mimic (Unknown, Joy, whatver the nickname) took the appearence of the Great and Powerful Trixie. She teleported herself on the top of the train.

*Edit: And shoot, Peacekeeper first. lol

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Feb 01, 23:54:16
One question in my head: is she immune to freeze or she could be frozen? xD (Why did I said all of this?)

I hadn't actually thought about that XD I suppose she would be immune to being frozen by ice, since she is quite skilled in ice magic, and she would know how to protect against a freeze spell, or break out of one of caught.  She could be frozen by other means though I suppose :P

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 02, 00:25:56
I hadn't actually thought about that XD I suppose she would be immune to being frozen by ice, since she is quite skilled in ice magic, and she would know how to protect against a freeze spell, or break out of one of caught.  She could be frozen by other means though I suppose :P

Well, like Medusa getting turned to stone by mirroring her attack. So I think it's possible.
I don't know why but I am the one who ask too much questions! xD

How shaped is the yeti? (human or monkey like? Because never saw both of them in the actual show or MLP:FIM comic)
If she's sick, how will she be able to protect her domain? My guess will be the yeti.
Did she have a pony friend which she can trust after she ran away?

"Oh baby a triple!" So, yeah, I am the one with 100 questions. xD (I have more questions in my head, though)
Plus, my birthday is in February which is in the winter. I like winter. (And the other seasons of course)

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Feb 02, 15:45:28
Well, like Medusa getting turned to stone by mirroring her attack. So I think it's possible.
I don't know why but I am the one who ask too much questions! xD

How shaped is the yeti? (human or monkey like? Because never saw both of them in the actual show or MLP:FIM comic)
If she's sick, how will she be able to protect her domain? My guess will be the yeti.
Did she have a pony friend which she can trust after she ran away?

"Oh baby a triple!" So, yeah, I am the one with 100 questions. xD (I have more questions in my head, though)
Plus, my birthday is in February which is in the winter. I like winter. (And the other seasons of course)

winter is my favorite season xD  Anyskittles, to answer your questions:

"How shaped is the yeti? (human or monkey like? Because never saw both of them in the actual show or MLP:FIM comic)"
i suppose the yeti would be like a big, white furry humanoid thing, but there was a snow monster-ish thing in Party Pooped, so maybe something like that.

"If she's sick, how will she be able to protect her domain? My guess will be the yeti."
Arctic Opal isn't sick lol, but the yeti does help protect her domain.  And the yeti is in charge while she's in Ponyville lol

"Did she have a pony friend which she can trust after she ran away?"
aside from the yeti, Opal doesn't have any friends xD

Julien999

*Looking for information into SparkleChord's Deviantart*
Oh um, already answered?

She haves no friend?
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 01, 21:57:04
PERSONALITY

Uh... will have a hard time if I RP with my pony that is right now in her Trixie appearance... Well, will detect lies in her mouth, but there will also be some truth. (Wonder when Arctic Opal will wake up.)

"A Lonely Heart"... You really caught me on that one. Nice art though.

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Feb 02, 16:22:04
*Looking for information into SparkleChord's Deviantart*
Oh um, already answered?

She haves no friend?Uh... will have a hard time if I RP with my pony that is right now in her Trixie appearance... Well, will detect lies in her mouth, but there will also be some truth. (Wonder when Arctic Opal will wake up.)

"A Lonely Heart"... You really caught me on that one. Nice art though.

gkad you like my art ^-^ lol,i was planning to have somepony wake Opal up, but she could just wake up xD  what i mean by Opal being able to detect when somepony is lying, is that she can tell if somepony is telling a lie.  She can't see through transformations or shapeshifting xD

Go Up