My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Okay, as we can see, it seems like Misty is writing unconsciously again.

Julien999

Uh oh, Um. Is it me or there's more futuric stuffs in this RP, suddenly?

south-fur

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 30, 16:28:39
Uh oh, Um. Is it me or there's more futuric stuffs in this RP, suddenly?

Heck if I know... I kinda lost track of the RP somewhere along the line. Even though things have finally calmed down a bit, it still all seems a little crazy.

As Emil Blowskey once said in the 2008 movie The Incredible Hulk: "This is a whole new level of weird."

Purple

i'm really lost too.  I've just kinda been barely keeping up with the RP and skimming through posts.

Peace Keeper

Alright I finally returned from finals. Hopefully thins are going well. So not sure how much left is in this event. I will be returning to RP tomorrow.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

south-fur

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 May 14, 22:14:02
Alright I finally returned from finals. Hopefully thins are going well. So not sure how much left is in this event. I will be returning to RP tomorrow.

Nice to have you back.:)

Things seem to be taking a turn for the weird here as our group of strange -and sometime deranged- individuals are now about to attempt to peak into the future, or something... Can we try and get this RP back to some semblance of normal now? ono

Peace Keeper

That is what I am hoping it will not end to it.

Also, I should now begin my own adventure while they continue with this. My OC naturally does not tend to get into situations like that. It is why he left on Season 1. That is also the reason why I implemented new rules like rests between events and no premier/finale-like events.

So, I should begin mines now, also have been waiting for Julien for long. Not sure of his whereabouts, but I should just continue now.

south-fur

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Apr 13, 19:21:01

Got an opening for your character Purple! Check out the latest RP post.

Lets see if we can finally get that tattered cloak taken care of.^^

Peace Keeper

Hey everyone. I will let everyone know that I will be away for a week starting tomorrow. So hopefully all of you can have fun. Remember to keep this clean and safe, and no premier or finale scenario of any kind. So take good care guys, and hope to see you all again soon!

Peace Keeper

I has returned. Hopefully all of you been doing good in the RP. I will start my part of the RPing now. Been some time I returned here x3

Julien999

Julien999

Um, I was thinking to add a character in for something during your discussion group thingies about organization and all but I have no idea if it would be alright.

MMTfan1

I was thinking the same about Blue joining the others. If you want, I can have him join you guys.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Aug 22, 06:58:59
Um, I was thinking to add a character in for something during your discussion group thingies about organization and all but I have no idea if it would be alright.

I am alright with adding a new character to this. Would be alright hearing each other.

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Aug 22, 07:40:22
I was thinking the same about Blue joining the others. If you want, I can have him join you guys.

You are welcome to join in the group.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 22, 14:25:41
I am alright with adding a new character to this. Would be alright hearing each other.
I don't think he is really that friendly. (A minotaur) On second thought, I decided to give up on this idea.

Peace Keeper

Hehe friendly or not, should be interesting. A minotaur? Sounds like Iron Will x3

Alright then, I respect your decision.

MMTfan1

Well, I already made a post in the RP, allowing a chance of Blue joining the others.  I think combining the two reservations would be the best way to do this, given the current circumstances.  If it doesn't work, then I'll have him join as they leave.

Go Up