Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Akilas

I can't wait, im on the edge, can't wait, OMG OMG, this is going to be the first time that i have the clock on my side.
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Tiger

Okay, I've been trying to stay chill for this entire time.
But now that it's so near I'm getting reminded of all the previous OSWs I've been in and how much fun they were, and now I'm all excited xD

Better finish my homework before the weekend  :o

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

katangel6

Pembroke

I'm just so darn excited that I will actually NOT BE WORKING ONE OF THOSE DAYS! sure, its going to take me 2 days to download the game but it WONT MATTER THIS TIME BECAUSE ILL ACTUALLY BE ON THE LAST DAY

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Jan 21, 14:29:25
Of course you don't, but in a community like ours, I wouldn't be surprised if you were invited along. c;
yeah a bunch of the members seem Generally nice in my view
Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 21, 16:31:22
Invade? Join us! The last several times were really fun, wouldn't want anyone to miss out!  ^-^
Woah! o_o i didn't expect to be invited at all or even this soon!
Quote from: White Pony on 2015 Jan 21, 17:43:29
I will be more than happy to chat -- or you can join me in, or around, ''SugarCube Corner,'' to just sit or dance away the hours.  I've been known to dance on the tabletops for hours.  I just have fun... no need to talk if you don't wish... but please don't hesitate to join in the fun.  I promise, I don't bite.   ^-^
i'm thinking about getting lost in the proclaimed maze of the Everfree Forest but i might go to Sugarcube Corner too then
By the way i'm not scared to be bitten!
Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jan 21, 17:35:43
I kinda get where Lync is coming from.  At least for someone like me, it's that you don't want to get in someone's way or hamper their enjoyment.  But at the same time I'm kinda lacking on the social aspects and don't really chat with people, especially strangers, much.  It's just too far out of my comfort zone.

i can chat but it sometimes leads to fights and stuff for some reason
but i admit i'm still kinda new to knowing the "right way" to talk to others X3

broe

Code Select
h,,,horse?

Gharial

*is refreshing downloads page constantly* Must... Get. Download. Last year wouldn't let me download or anything at all. It was horrible.  DD:
A note for Transformers fans and Bronies. Never get Unicron and Unicorns confused.

Griffinpeps

Quote from: Gharial on 2015 Jan 22, 01:09:19
*is refreshing downloads page constantly* Must... Get. Download. Last year wouldn't let me download or anything at all. It was horrible.  DD:

Same here, it's January 22 and I assumed it would be clock at hand (like someone else mentioned earlier). Probably tomorrow morning (in about 6 hours) or worst case at night (in about 15 hours). I'm so hyped for this game, it'll be my first ever OSW.

Mizuki

basically the client should be up on the downloads page sometime today, but you may have to take into consideration various time zones and any other little touches that need to be added to the game.

I'd say if the game isn't up in 26 hours...then just keep waiting! 0:)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

goodponyplayer

First time that ill prob be able to play this :o
Hype level: 1000.....2000....9001... o_O
Hype power levels are Overwelming. I've become the hype itself. ovO
Aanyway, since its my first time... I'd like to say something, but idunno on what to say :p.
New players (like me), lets see this new and interesting new world, and old players... hope that you continue to see this world in other days. Hope y'all (new, old, and other that didnt mentioned) have a fun time there  :D

(also, i dont have the habit of posting in foruns, so....if i did something wrong, sorry :p)
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 04:38:56
First time that ill prob be able to play this :o
Hype level: 1000.....2000....9001... o_O
Hype power levels are Overwelming. I've become the hype itself. ovO
Aanyway, since its my first time... I'd like to say something, but idunno on what to say :p.
New players (like me), lets see this new and interesting new world, and old players... hope that you continue to see this world in other days. Hope y'all (new, old, and other that didnt mentioned) have a fun time there  :D

(also, i dont have the habit of posting in foruns, so....if i did something wrong, sorry :p)
This Strange World~ :3

magnolia

Quote from: Princess Hylia on 2015 Jan 03, 02:29:28
Omg! Yay! I'll finally be able to join the game for the first time  :nod:

I've been looking forward to this for soooo long now. It sucks having a different time zone, always a day ahead  :c
omg me too :D nut thursday is an school day :c

Hash Myth

*looks at date and time* Hmm... its 6:36am 1/22/2015...
*clicks on download link @ LoE homepage*
*Reads message displayed*

[glow=purple,2,300]Downloads[/glow]
The game is not currently available.

O:

ovO

D:   DD:

*goes back to bed*  ^-^

goodponyplayer

Anyway, uh...what should we expect? quests, adventures or just running around meeting people? I kind of dont play alot of mmorpgs, and idunno what to expect  :P

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 22, 05:07:22
This Strange World~ :3

A strange world indeed...
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 08:01:25
Anyway, uh...what should we expect? quests, adventures or just running around meeting people? I kind of dont play alot of mmorpgs, and idunno what to expect  :P

A strange world indeed...
expect lag or alot of talking ponies? or you can expect fighting mobs/monsters and a exquisite environment

TheFawn

*AGGRESSIVELY REFRESHES DOWNLOAD PAGE AGAIN.*  >:(

COME ONNNNNN

I NEEED.

Since this is my first OSW, I'd be happy to have a buddy to go on quests and stuff with c=
Just send me a PM or something  X3

Ellii

Morphius

:facehoof: STILL NOT RELEASED?! It totally deviates my plan to get ready yet...!! >:(

How much longer must we wait for the release build...?

Midimistro

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jan 22, 09:45:27
:facehoof: STILL NOT RELEASED?! It totally deviates my plan to get ready yet...!! >:(

How much longer must we wait for the release build...?

Took the words right out of my my mouth... :I
ovO*as I program a small program that will auto-refresh the download page every minute until a download appears, at which point it will automatically download* ovO
My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!

Simon Petrikov

Expect a lot of quest and NPC thingys that you wont do because you're racing with your butt

Eurocoin

Quote from: Simon Petrikov on 2015 Jan 21, 10:30:34
So servers open at 12 morning or night? Because idk if here in Europe it would be afternoon or early morning
Someone explain please im confused :D

They open on midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time in the US), which will be early morning here in Europe (exact time will depend on where you live as Europe has three or four time zones).

Go Up