Simplest Things In Life (Jump-in)

Started by PaintedStar, 2014 Nov 30, 13:02:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom sighed and sat there in the grass, eyes closed.
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

GlassMirror

(( :3 ))
*Someone walks in front of her, and stops*
???: Hello..? :l

ElectricAura

One of Ice Blossom's ears flicked at the sound of another pony. She sat, eyes still closed and didn't move, hoping they would think she wasn't paying any attention.
Electric Aura <3

GlassMirror

*The other pony stands their while GM pokes Ice*
GM: She could be sleeping... :3
Imfamous Catch: What do you mean 'could?'

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom opened an eye and peeked at the pony who had poked her. "Yes? Can I help you? The mare said with a soft and quiet voice.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

"Ah! There you are!" Book Keeper said in sing-song voice as their group reached the pegasus mare.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom's ears flicked again at the sound of another pony.
Electric Aura <3

PaintedStar

"Yay! We found you!" Lollipop said with the kind of smile a small kid has on their face when winning a game of tag: a little tired, but happy and victorious.

Act One

"Hmm... Well, I've tried village hall, a boutique, the plaza, a library and several main streets: It really isn't easy to find one mare within the busiest times of the day."

With a small saddlebag hanging from his back, the stone-coloured stallion walks the dirt road leading towards the outer edge of Ponyville. His head had been swaying from time-to-time as he scanned the open area of plantations and fields. After being around the village for a couple of days, Act One had gotten the gist of where the main hotspots of Ponyville, and obtained some vague information about something he was interested in. It was the reason why he had come to the area for this particular visit.
However, his immediate problem is trying to find somepony of a certain description who can help further by providing the information he seeks.

"Well, since I can't imagine such a pony would have a big store with a sign screaming "I've got all the knowledge you need!" in town, she must have her own place that doesn't advertise where she work - especially if it's her own home that they work at..."
Right then, he notices a couple of small groups of ponies merging together in one place. Just catching his eyes, he notices one pony that has attracted his attention.
"Bright mane, white coat, book cutie mark - Bingo! I better catch up to her."

Act starts to sprint towards the groups, as he hears the target shout out to the pegasus. Instead of making a new ruckus, the two-tone maned stallion thought it would be polite to approach the other ponies quietly and not interrupt them.
I'm not in any particular rush to get this done - I'll let her sort this out first and cut in before she gallops off.
After thinking so, Act One slips besides the rest of the incoming group's members and watches on.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom opened her other eye and looked around. "Can I help any of you?" She asked, slightly irritated.
Electric Aura <3

Act One

As the questioning winged pony scans the group with both eyes, Act felt like an extra log that's been thrown into some fire. He pleas his innocence by holding one hoof up and takes a small step back. Trying to portray the notion of "I'm not one of them" and giving her breathing room, he wonders if it's starting to look like some cruel intervention.

He hangs back to observe the situation in case it starts looking ugly.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper nodded. "Yes, you can!" she said brightly. "How come you ignored me back there?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Ice Blossom looked at the bright white unicorn with a fiery mane. "I had... other things to attend to." Blossom said quietly.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper raised an eyebrow. "Like lying down and enjoying the clouds?" she asked
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

"Like meditating." Blossom looked at Book with blank look.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

"Oh," Book Keeper replied thoughtfully. She thought for a moment, then asked, "Mind if I join you?"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

She contemplated for a moment, her throat closed up a little in panic, but she kept a straight face. "This is everypony's medow... I have no right to say no, but I wouldn't mind it."
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

"Great!" Book Keeper responded cheerfully as she sat down next to the other pony. She folded her legs beneath her, placed her forelegs on them, and closed her eyes.
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

Blossom felt eyes looking at her, other ponies were still here.
Electric Aura <3

Act One

After the brief conversation seeming slighty sour and then brighter, Act One felt like as the mares are comfortable that now was a good time to make his push. Gently trotting to the blazing-haired mare, he clears his throat to speak.
"Howdy. Excuse my rudeness, but by any luck a type of pony who may aquire knowledge and sell for an asute price? If so, I'd like to arrange a trade if you have what's needed. Heard a mare of your description was SUBLIME in such work..."

He hopes the cheery tone and a little flattery could pay it's dues in getting a fairer trade.

Go Up