Roleplay

Started by Kai Serpentine, 2014 Nov 09, 09:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kai Serpentine

2014 Nov 09, 09:33:37 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 13, 03:34:11 by LaptopBrony
It was a stormy night in Caneighda, Equestria. The weather ponies, most of them being bat-ponies. Caneighda was mostly a bat-pony nation, even though most ponies had no idea. But at least a large fraction, which was at least 45% of it, was regular ponies so not too many outsider ponies would stare. Caneighdian ponies did not like any foreigners, but once a pony got in, they would always be remembered by the Caneighdian nation. Icy Inferno was one of these ponies.
Suddenly, It started raining heavily. Like, HEAVY heavy.
She turned a corner and found a pony standing there. She couldn't tell if it was a mare or stallion; it was too dark. "Over here!" The mare/stallion said to her and motioned to follow. Where was s/he taking her? Who was the pony? Why is the narrator asking so many questions???

Anyway, continue the story. (i.e. OC NAME HERE whispered, "its not safe to talk here" and led her to a narrow opening under le bridge or something) Lemme see what you guys come up with! And absolutely NO JOKE OCS AND/OR JOKE ENTRIES I.E. IT STARTED RAINING BLACK GUMBALLS. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, DO NOT DO THAT PLEASE!! :l

Post Merge

"Who are you?" Icy asked the stranger.

Mod edit-Please do not curse, even censored.  Thank you

waaaaaaah

(darn Kai, instead of the other word. darn >:/)

"My name is Sketch Art," the other pony said. "Please, follow me, there isn't much time."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Gamepad

"Hmmm,  Caneighda" Gamepad mulled over in his head still getting over the name of the place. "Lots of bat ponies here, doesn`t look like Transylvania."

As Gamepad walked down the empty dampened street he noticed a darkened area where a pony was motioning to another to follow, him or her into the area. Curious as they didn`t seem to know each other, he followed slowly behind in the darkened area, soaking wet from the sudden heavy rain.

"Stupid rain." Gamepad muttered silently lighting up his horn. "Yay, magic." He finished drying himself with the use of his magic.

Kai Serpentine

Icy looked at the two ponies. "What's your name?" Icy asked the blue pony in the distance. "C'mon, we can talk later. Now we follow Sketch!" She told him.

waaaaaaah

Sketch nodded. She look this way and that way, until she was satisfied, then quickly dashed through the streets,

"Don't dawdle!" she called out to them, her cloak trailing behind her. "They aren't far behind!"

(I have to go to sleep now, cya later)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Kai Serpentine

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2014 Nov 09, 18:33:18
Sketch nodded. She look this way and that way, until she was satisfied, then quickly dashed through the streets,

"Don't dawdle!" she called out to them, her cloak trailing behind her. "They aren't far behind!"

(I have to go to sleep now, cya later)

((Ok! cya 2morrow ^^, good night))

Sakura_Blossom

(How should I start?)

Gamepad

(@Sakura - You could start by seeing me slowly walk around a corner or something :3)

Gamepad slowly follows the two ponies into the darkness hiding behind a corner ensuring they don`t see him but still ensuring he can keep his eyes on them.

"I`m not really built for sneaking." Gamepad thought to himself lurching around the corner, unaware of the pony behind him.

Sakura_Blossom

Tiny star saw a pony come around the corner. "W-who are you?"
(im bad at rping)

Gamepad

(I`m better at live RPs than these type of RPs, writing some bad fanfics helped a bit though)

"W-who are you?" A pony said appearing from behind Gamepad causing him to flinch and jump back slightly behind the wall.

"You scared me." Gamepad said regaining his composure and questioning the suddenly appearing pony.

Kai Serpentine

Icy Inferno glanced behind her. Who is that pony? She thought. "Oi! Pony, follow us! You too, other pony! Hurry, please!" She shouted and ran down the alley, following Sketch.

waaaaaaah

Sketch paused for a moment to check a strange device on her left forehoof. A symbol carved onto it shone faintly, which seemed to be getting brighter by the second.

'This is bad,' she thought to herself as she continued to run. She burst from the alley onto an empty street filled with houses.

"To the right!" she shouted to the other ponies, and she galloped in that direction.
-Me

My OCs

Kai Serpentine

2014 Nov 10, 10:13:41 #12 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 13, 03:31:57 by LaptopBrony
Icy turned a sharp right, not stopping to wonder about the strange device on Sketch's hoof. Whoever those other ponies were, they were in danger of being caught. "How many times do I have to tell ya! Follow us; you're in serious danger! The Caneighdian guards don't like ponies being outin the evening! Something about caution they say. Follow!" She shouted over her shoulder. ((do ponies HAVE shoulders??))

She just hope whoever they were, they'd follow for their lives.

((Woo rp yey))

Mod edit-Please do not curse, even censored, thank you

Gamepad

Gamepad shrugs and starts to follow the pony he was originally following in the first, before looking back at the pony who scared him "Come along then." He said motioning with a hoof.

High Winds

"Great!" High Winds sighed, in the wonderbolts arena high above. "We can't visit the ponies, it's raining down there. I am NOT getting my hair soaked up!" As she glared at spitfire, who was lazily resting on a cloud, that did not seem wet. "Well I guess we'll just have to wait. Sorry Winds!" Spitfire flew away, "come on Soarin' and Misty!" And the two ponies followed. "Winds you coming?" She hesitated. "Uh yeah, sure." And they all slowly flew away, out of the arena.

Flufflepuff0

2015 Feb 14, 21:59:31 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 15, 03:07:58 by Flufflepuff0
A pony without a cutie mark looks around and falls asleep not knowing the dangers around and wakes up and turns around slowly "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" says the pony and runs "am I safe?"Dramatic efect please DUN DUN DUUUUUN
lol

Azure Sky

Azure Sky's ears perked. She could swear that she heard voices just now. She glanced around worriedly and followed the sound, hooves silent on the soft grass.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Gamepad on 2014 Nov 09, 20:00:00
(I`m better at live RPs than these type of RPs, writing some bad fanfics helped a bit though)

"W-who are you?" A pony said appearing from behind Gamepad causing him to flinch and jump back slightly behind the wall.

"You scared me." Gamepad said regaining his composure and questioning the suddenly appearing pony.
Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2014 Nov 09, 19:41:17
Tiny star saw a pony come around the corner. "W-who are you?"
(im bad at rping)

// You guys should refer to the Roleplay Guide and Tips in the OOC board if you think it might help you imrpove. It's stickied at the top of the front page, so you can't miss it. \\

derpyhooves0

I run over a hill and trips "ow woah whoa whoa whoa"
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

pinkiepie0

"That was fun oh I'm sparking charge who are you?"

Go Up