Equestria is desolate, dormant, and empty.

Started by Cybestry, 2014 Oct 18, 02:11:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cybestry

It's been about seven months, Equestria still remains empty and  dormant of ponies. Unicorns, pegasi , and earth ponies everywhere are trying to go in.

Anyway, my main point is  that the servers are still down and I really want to play this game  D:! Does any dev or mod know when the servers will go back online? Please tell me whenever you plan to schedule another weekend I've checked everywhere around the forums and can't find anything. Thank you.

Tiger

There will be an Open Server Weekend when the LoE team says that there will be one. Until then, we just have to be patient.

Just be sure to check the General News part of the forums occasionally.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Mizuki

It's basically what Tiger said. There will be an OSW at some point, but we don't have a date for it at this time. We can't announce something that doesn't have a set date afterall :nod:

Just be patient, we'll make an announcement when the time comes :)

Oh- and I'm pretty sure our previous OSW was in August...so it's only been about 2 or 3 months tops X3 Sorry you must have missed out on that one!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Pipkin

Yep, as the above posts stated, keep an eye on the General News section of the forums for any announcements on future updates in development and events.

If you have any more questions let us know or PM me

Locking up

Go Up