1 (12.5%)
keep on trucking thought
2 (25%)
start a new one from scratch
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

annosrules

"What about the Dragon Ponies that live in the forest? We seem to have a peaceful relationship with them at the moment, so you could stay with them for the duration of the commander's visit. Past that though, I could only offer to take Zappy to my Parents while you return to the prison block."

Chibalt

It would still have the same problem as the previous suggestions though... Chibalt trailed off as he seemed to look at something behind Match, though whatever it was it seemed to disappear just as rapidly as it appeared, leaving the changeling with a slight smirk. I think things might work out, call it a hunch if you will.

((This has been going on for long enough I think.))
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

2015 Jan 16, 14:00:08 #1502 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 16, 20:20:49 by annosrules
"*Sigh* If you say so." Match pauses before saying, "I should go then, no point in me avoiding my duties."

Teal Turken

Zappy lets out a soft sigh. He feels disconnected from everypony except Chibalt, like he may only observe and never bring anything to help anypony out.

Puynsi

2015 Jan 16, 23:56:34 #1504 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 17, 11:42:08 by Puynsi
"Life is not really kind when you are someone who can't just sit down and stay there for who knows how much time, this means no permanent jobs, no real homes and just aquaintances rather than friends, but when you get used to it, its not that bad, this temporary job as a guard won't be different."

Trott Trottington reporting for street duty sir!

"This wasn't the first time Trott had to be a guard, but he never thought they would be this rash with him for an old timer, when he pressented his papers everything he did in the past was overlooked and assigned to clean toilets for a long time, of course, that was 3 months ago, now you have been assigned to be a street patrol, it wasn't a bad place to be, not in this city, most ponies told you that Canterlot was the place to be a guard, let's hope they are right, you wouldn't stand another 3 months of toilet scrubbing"

This is just a simple set up, hes is not someone who stays in the same place for longer than a few years.

Chibalt

(Puynsi, what situation is your character introduced in? What is happening, where is your character? Your post didn't really give much information.)

Chibalt looked at Zappy while seeming deep in thought for a little while before seeming to have an idea, the changeling turning quickly to Book Keeper. Book, think you could perhaps help Zappy with his magic when you have the oppertunity? Lightning magic seems to be what he can use, maybe figure out something to keep him from shocking himself too. He asked eagerly, hoping she could help in some way as he really couldn't due to his lack of horn and wildly different magic.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Maplewood

"finally I'm done" maple said getting up

waaaaaaah

"Shocking himself!?" Book Keeper was surprised, but recovered her composure. "I'll do what I can," she told Chibalt.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Chibalt

Keep in mind it's accidental though since I think his magic's a bit difficult to control, so you might wanna have something to protect against it so you don't get electrical burns, same for him. Chibalt finished before looking over at Maple again. "Any idea when the inspection starts?"

annosrules

"Why not use a lightning rod?", Match states. "You know, like the ones on top of tall buildings that attract the electricity so that nopony gets struck by it."

Chibalt

And you're wanting a colt to have to walk around with one all the time? Can you imagine just suddenly not being able to use your magic for fear of creating a firestorm? Chibalt said rather loudly while frowning at Match

annosrules

"I am scared of creating a firestorm!", Match shouts, "The only reason I can create any form of fire magic without doing so is because I vent so much mana before I use fire magic! That's why my horn ignites on the tip during combat, I am literally burning of mana so that I can control it's flow!"

Chibalt

And you think he isn't just as worried!? Chibalt practically yelled back. And how would you make a lightning rod work anyways? It has to be connected to the ground to even work, lest it simply arc the electricity back in an even more dangerous form!

annosrules

"If he held an iron rod that was stuck into the ground he could vent the excess electricity into the earth!",  Match replies, obviously emotional by this point.

waaaaaaah

"Uh guys, you might want to tone it down," Book Keeper interjected.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

2015 Jan 17, 15:52:48 #1515 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 17, 16:11:21 by annosrules
Hearing Book's interception, Match lowers his gaze and softens his voice to say, "Book's right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let my emotions get in the way of my duty."

Chibalt

Chibalt sighed as he calmed down too. Sorry, I just got carried away, anyways I just want him to learn how to control his magic so he doesn't have to worry about harming others by accident.

Teal Turken

// I would've been on earlier, but I went out and bought Super Smash Bros. today and I've been playing a bunch of it. I tell myself Smash is fun but I can never accurately remember just how much fun it really is! :D \\

All of the shouting was frightening Zappy, making him hold his breath. It simply made him feel less noticeable and therefore safer.
Once the shouting had stopped, he decided he would take a peek and lifts the blanket a little.

Puynsi

"After getting scolded by the Lt., Trott was sent into the streets as another regular guard patrol, the city was indeed, majestic as the stories he heard about it, even after the changeling invasion, the security pressence was carefully balanced between a sense of security and the permanent state of fear, lively at the sunlight, calm and ethereal under the moonlight."

Well, time to earn my living... -said Trott as he took the last seconds looking that his uniform was in pristine condition while getting ready- "just a stain and who knows what the Lt. would do to him"

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper gave the changeling colt a warm smile.
-Me

My OCs

Go Up