PlatinumJoystick

I'll be right back in a little while.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Doomato

Okie-Dokie-Zeeble!  :D

PlatinumJoystick

Luminescence

*Yawn* Well, the weekend is over, so I may return. Anything particularly pertinent from Chibi's last update post?
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Rush of MLP

Well... Rush sang a song and Blue had an evil imaginary friend briefly.

Luminescence

Wait, Blue?
Like, the little ball of adorableness had an evil imaginary friend?
Really?

Also, huzzah! Songs!
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Rush of MLP

It coulda just been an evil entity that only she could see. It wanted to look inside Check and Blue with a knife...

PlatinumJoystick

You know, we'd have a lot less problems if this beach weren't so close to the Everfree.

Rush of MLP

Hey... That's Rush's home you're talking about...

Luminescence

... Okay, that's strange. Like, not strange like the man on the corner of the street, like fringe of the art world strange.

PlatinumJoystick

It was Joy's home too, but still, a massive amount of problems spawn out of there.

Rush of MLP

ChibiGrrl

Hey there ponies, what's up? :)

Luminescence

Well, the week end ended, so I am back!

Rush of MLP

ChibiGrrl

Mind if I jump in? I'm bring Silver and Crimson to the beach to visit :)

I just need to make some food quick X3

Luminescence

Sounds Delightful! Might be interesting! :D

Teal Turken

Luminescence

Hail, Teal! How dost thou fair on this, a most glorious of days?

Teal Turken

Pretty well. I'd say my 18th birthday is great. ^-^

Go Up