29 (51.8%)
JUMP IN
17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Teal Turken

I swear this thread was NOT here a couple of hours ago.

Maplewood

Teal Turken

Well, to anyone else who looks here;
I have an idea for a short story in the RP. It's a bit adventure themed and will utilize the dice roll mod. Anyone can join in and I'm quite sure that even Blue could complete it on her own, though that doesn't mean that more can't join in.

It's not fully thought out yet, I'll let everyone know when it's ready for play.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

DawnsEmbrace

Well I'm certainly not going to stop you.  X3
Go for it!  Only real thing I can say is that Check won't be here for it, but I think he'd be okay missing it.
<br />

hazelwarrior

Umm... I don't know how to sign up for this (I'm new) if anyone knows, and is willing to tell me, I would really appreciate it. :D

Greyscaleisme

In order to sign up to must post your OC's information. It should look like this.

OC Name:
OC age:
OC Race: (Unicorn, Earth pony, or Pegasus. No alicorns due to them being Overpowered)
OC gender: (filly, colt, mare, or stallion)
Cutiemark: (if it has one)
Appearance: (any images you might have of your OC or a physical description)
Biography: (Your OC's back story, any information about them that you have about their past or present)
Other information you want to include:

In order to be accepted into the RP three current members must give you their approval. Any less than three approvals and you are not accepted.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Grizzly

OH MY GREY that avatar is adorable O: X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Checkmate

Grey, that avatar is amazing.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Checkmate on 2015 Feb 10, 19:17:31
Grey, that avatar is amazing.

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Feb 08, 02:04:19
OH MY GREY that avatar is adorable O: X3

I know, she heard that I had switched Grey to a Deer outside of this RP, so she decided to draw her. :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Teal Turken

Grey is now a deer? That's interesting, they've been sort of taking the spotlight recently.

ChibiGrrl

Hey there ponies, it's been awhile...care to RP for like, an hour?  X3

Checkmate

I'm here, so I certainly can.

ChibiGrrl

Rush of MLP

Maplewood

Rush of MLP

Hi. Nothing much, you?

LunarDusk

Mhm just remaining stationary for the moment unless everyone left the Everfree from a different path
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Naura

Well, me, Grizz and Doomato is in there, but I haven't seen any replies from them...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ChibiGrrl

Hey ponies...sorry for my absence lately. Still busy with school and transferring colleges.
Although, I do drop in now and again to check in on things...

I promise to be much more active in the summer!  DD:

Go Up